View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 09:46 AM  
SallyRand
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
:tongue

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
Funny you mention criminality, tell me, have you ever had a computer seized or been investigated for a computer related crime ?

Think carefully before you answer.
You are the one going around accusing me of being a "criminal", so you answer your own questions however you want.

I once had a computer *seized* by an upset associate who couldn't get it to work properly.

Smashed it to bits, he did!

One never knows if one has been "investigated" or by whom unless or until some sort of warrant is served or charges filed and none of the aformentioned has occured, the answer to your second question is "No!" but I'm sure you'll do your level-kangaroo-like best to start something!

Nor have I ever been suspended by any ISP although I did get my broadband shut off once because I forgot to pay the bill but I don't think that was a *criminal* act of any kind.

But enough of me!

Which of YOUR ancestors was TRANSPORTED to that barren land in which you claim to live and for what crimes?

oh wait

further discussion of your inanities is pointless

Cya later!

Last edited by SallyRand; 07-14-2011 at 09:49 AM..
SallyRand is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote