View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 11:50 AM  
joehoya

Quote:
Originally Posted by livegirlsonbed View Post
How the fuck to recover my virtual card number what was in my private msg from Epassporte.com, if the epassporte site was closed?!
Talk with SKNAB. They helped me out. I had an physical epassporte card I had not activated and after all of this shit went down I called SKNAB. The woman I spoke with couldn't activate the account (even though she could see the account after I read her the card number) but was able to give me my virtual visa account number. The downside is that you don't get the security code on the back of the card that some online stores require. However, I was still able to use the account at amazon without any problem.

Overall SKNAB was helpful, although be warned that you may be on hold for a while (I was on hold for 20 minutes). Ironically enough, when all of this shit first happened I was wishing that I had kept my money in the epassporte wallet, rather than on the virtual visa. Thank god I didn't do that. I didn't have a ton of money in my account like some dudes here, but it was enough to go on a little shopping spree and buy a bunch of stuff I was going to buy from amazon anyway.
joehoya is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote