Old 09-05-2010, 05:11 AM  
garce
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortom View Post
NO to all of the above.
I'm not accusing anyone of anything.
Quoting an article doesn't mean that I agree and endorse or believe everything or anything in it.
That's not the impression I got from your initial cut and paste post. You were quite impressed about your "find". If you do not agree with what you copy and pasted, why post it at all?

Quote:
If I had quoted ONLY the bit that bother you...That would be another story.
That part didn't bother you? When I first read your post, I realized that the originator of that article was completely insane. You couldn't see that? Why would you copy and paste an article that unequivocally states that Mr. Mallick promotes the exploitation of children? No supposition - you presented it as a statement of fact. Your post clearly states that Mr. Mallick uses charities to deflect criticism away from his enabling of the exploitation of children.

No "alleged" involved. Your post clearly states this.

Quote:
That article as some interesting points about epassporte..and its survival capacity.

I personally always have had a great experience with epass and hope that are back to normal asap.
I hope and believe that Epass will pull through this crisis. Keyser Soze (PCBBS FTW!) has helped me more than I can possibly repay him.

That is not the point. The point is this: You were pissed off, and you found the single most derogatory, fictitious, out of left field quote you could find concerning Mr. Mallick, and you chose to post it here.

Whether those were your words or not, you chose to sign your name to them. Just to stir up some shit.

Well, I'm the spoon. And the spoon says that you're an asshole.
garce is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote