View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 06:02 PM  
SJCollegeboy
Confirmed User

Using Youtube to Drive traffic?

To those of you using the social media to drive traffic and who are verse in the power of (SMO) Social Medial Optimization to generate it, I am going to start branching out my operations in a few ways. I generate over $150k in monthly sales through Youtube and I am going to start teaching people how to do the same in private tutorials. They aren't going to be cheap but they will be worth every penny, I assure you. I am also selling placement in the video response section of one of my Youtube videos. It has over 122 Million views and does over 100k views daily. Having a video response underneath that video is great not only for views but for generating perpetual momentum to a video. Think of it as a very valuable link trade for your current Youtube videos.

My contact info is in the sig. You can also reach me through the video in question.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=E1fOa5ufPmc

Here's some older stat sheets because I know no one here believes anything without them. To get a look at the current ones you will have to orally copulate me twice. I'll be at the Phoenix Forum if you would like to do so.