which car: 911 C4S coupe with power package, C4S cabriolet, C4S targa, or Turbo?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MaDalton
    I am Amazing Content!
    • Feb 2004
    • 39864

    #51
    Originally posted by quiet
    i am a wreck trying to make a decision here. i think the C4S is better looking, sounds better, handles at least as good (if not better). my Porsche guy called me and said my turbo is only two weeks away, vs next summer for a factory ordered C4S. i don't know.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqcodsuXGHc

    i always liked the Targas - best compromise if a cab does not make sense.


    edit: 50 hard decisions
    AmazingContent.com - providing only the best content and service since 2003
    Monetize your content on Veegaz.com - one of Germanies largest VOD sites
    Got German traffic? We convert it into money for you!
    Email: oltecconsult [at] gmail [dot] com

    Comment

    • Minte
      Babemeister
      • Jun 2001
      • 7082

      #52
      Originally posted by quiet
      i am a wreck trying to make a decision here. i think the C4S is better looking, sounds better, handles at least as good (if not better). my Porsche guy called me and said my turbo is only two weeks away, vs next summer for a factory ordered C4S. i don't know.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqcodsuXGHc
      You've got maybe a month of decent driving before the winter starts kicking in.I'd take the turbo now,if it really will be here in two weeks.Drive it and see for sure it's what you want.If it isn't put it up on EBAY.You won't take too much of a depreciation hit.And when talking about exotic cars,nothing is really about being logical anyhow.
      You might not be as anonymous as you think you are.

      Comment

      • yys
        Confirmed User
        • Aug 2001
        • 1922

        #53
        If you want a new c4s I can set you up with an importer I know. He can probably have one for you in under 2 weeks; probably cheaper then your dealer. He might even take the turbo off your hands if you want. No damage in talking with him.

        P.S. he actually sources cars for the retail dealers in the Toronto area when they don't have the stock.

        Comment

        • quiet
          we'll miss you our friend. RIP
          • Sep 2001
          • 25115

          #54
          Originally posted by Minte
          You've got maybe a month of decent driving before the winter starts kicking in.I'd take the turbo now,if it really will be here in two weeks.Drive it and see for sure it's what you want.If it isn't put it up on EBAY.You won't take too much of a depreciation hit.And when talking about exotic cars,nothing is really about being logical anyhow.
          it should be here in two weeks. i have pretty much made my mind up to get the turbo at this point. jesus, that's a lot of money for a car.

          i will post pics a couple of days after i get it. damn.
          we'll miss you our friend. RIP

          Comment

          Working...