Old 10-09-2008, 01:28 PM  
halfpint
GFY's Halfpint

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
* Niche specific tube sites
* 1-5 min clips
* Every clip is presented with a HPA / mini review of the paysite with big compelling text links.
* Every movie has a clickable ad for the paysite embedded at the end of the clip.
* Cams and / or dating in the footer position
* Give the surfer a chance to click to the sponsor before you offer them more content
* Collect your own mailing list
* Have a link to a niche paysite review area or paysite discounts page in the navigation on every page
Thanks, this is what I mean by the clips on tubes are geting longer "1-5 min clips" When the dissucusions were going on awhile back it was "1-3" min clips on a "legal tube" now the norm seems to be anything from 1-20 min clips and as Jens said above " But then again youŽll see plenty of those mini-tubes with 30 secs clips and and a small amount of traffic. No wonder that it doesnt convert." And I can see his way of thinking after trying 30 second and 1- 3 min clips with a download link under the clip on my own tube . So how far is this gonna go in say 5 years from now are surfers still gonna be happy with free 1-20 min clips, as webmasters try to offer more content to compete with each other on thier tubes. The mind boggles...

Get FREE website listings on Cryptocoinshops.net
halfpint is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote