View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 07:21 AM  
Odie
Confirmed User

Internext Vegas- Fantasy Suites!

Just wanted to remind everyone!

The show floor will be set at RAIN - we have VIP areas, plush skyboxes,
cabanas, booths, and multiple bars. This will be the ultimate networking event once again!

Don't forget about the will also be holding an unforgettable networking block party on the 25th and 26th floors fantasy Suites

A Taste of the 25th and 26th floors :

Hot Pink Suite

Crib Suite

G Suite

Directors Suite

Erotic Suite

Kingpin Suite

Directors Suite

Are we going to get some business done and have a helluva a lot of fun in the process - but of course, yes!

We will also have many surprises in the weeks and months to come - take my word for it you'll kick yourself if you don't book your rooms and go to this show.

Also, if you haven't booked your hotel room - do so very quickly. The room block is almost halfway booked and will definitly go fast. Dont say I didn't warn you.

And finally - you need anything whatsoever in regards to any AVN Product -
hit me up - I am always available and ready to help. Got a new product launch? Need some exposure?

For booths at RAIN, Fantasy Suites and advertising, please EMAIL [email protected] or ICQ 254088766

There are still some great branding opportunities available for the most attended Adult show in North America!

Last edited by Odie; 10-08-2008 at 07:22 AM.. Reason: mistakes
Odie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote