View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 09:28 PM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deputy Chief Command View Post
I dont care about politics ..
true that is the way to go, seriously... Just don't give a damn because it won't change whatever the people do. But i can't lately, because it frustrates me too damn much. I see the hype they create about a fucking 15 minute film. I see the mosques they build in historic dutch neighborhoods. I cant ignore this shit..... whenever i see it it frustrates the fuck out of me. And i feel the only way i can do something is vote for the extreme to make a statement. The netherlands is becoming and islamic country when all the leaders think 'it's all good' and it shows.
Example: In the western cities i read that RTL8, a craooy ass dutch channel, is being replaced by an arabic channel. How crappy RTL8 is, you don't fcuking replace it with and arabic channel. It's like the dutch goverment and mayors lay down and shut up to be fucked in the ass by muslims. They don't live in reality!!!!!
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote