View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 02:50 PM  
webmasterchecks
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bausch View Post
Anyways, your numbers idea is stupid, most people can see through that childish shit. Don't think that most people can't tell that it's a numbers game for you and that they were the #10 person you hit on for the night. It is very obvious.
c'mon, so are you a girl or not? well, you may not say, but im willing to bet you are, so as long as your assumptions are correct most of the time, i say your sitting pretty.

and as well, dont confuse what im saying with having an attitude of being insincere towards women and and i hope i have not alluded to that.

what the reality of the situation is that when you go to a club/bar, you may see 2-3 girls you think you may be interested in and im talking about the tactics of getting into a position to where you may have a chance to get to know them, nothing more than that. most times it wont work out due to a thousand different factors, but why not position yourself the best way possible?