Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 11-09-2012, 01:39 PM   #1
TubeSubmitters
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Rainbow Revenue will be closed as of 1st November 2012.

Anyone else not get the memo?

To Affiliates,

Rainbow Revenue will be closed as of 1st November 2012. All final payouts will be going out in due course.

If you have any queries re payments please contact [email protected]
Thank you for contribution to the program over the years.

The Rainbow Revenue Team

on another note, Rainbow Revenue is for sale, including loads of exclusive content. Interested parties please contact [email protected]
TubeSubmitters is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:40 PM   #2
lucas131
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Industry Role:
1st november was eight days ago right?
lucas131 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:04 PM   #3
Lonny
Confirmed User

didnt get that memo. not at all surprised to see them go. i did have problems in receiving payment towards the end from time to time.
on a side note I made my g's with them. I wish brad the best in the future. would be nice to see someone legit to carry on the name but i doubt it would even happen..
Old 11-09-2012, 10:11 PM   #4
TheSenator
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Who????????????????????
Old 11-09-2012, 10:28 PM   #5
fitzmulti
I Like Depth Of Field!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSenator View Post
Who????????????????????
What he said.
Just one more reason to use affiliate programs that you KNOW you will get paid, w/o stupid ass $100 minimums, and checks from the affiliate program itself (as opposed to a payment processor ie: CCBILL).

www.SexyGirlsCash.com

CONTACT // FITZMULTI AT GMAIL.COM //
{Please include a message so I know you are from GFY! I get too many spam "add requests"!}

Last edited by fitzmulti; 11-09-2012 at 10:30 PM..
fitzmulti is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:07 AM   #6
epitome
So Fucking Lame

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzmulti View Post
What he said.
Just one more reason to use affiliate programs that you KNOW you will get paid, w/o stupid ass $100 minimums, and checks from the affiliate program itself (as opposed to a payment processor ie: CCBILL).
Never understood this mentality. Would rather lose 5% to non-payment and get access to hundreds of additional programs with great converting sites than to leave all of that money on the table.

Hell even with getting stiffed by programs it was nowhere 5% lost.
epitome is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:19 AM   #7
fitzmulti
I Like Depth Of Field!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by epitome View Post
Never understood this mentality. Would rather lose 5% to non-payment and get access to hundreds of additional programs with great converting sites than to leave all of that money on the table.

Hell even with getting stiffed by programs it was nowhere 5% lost.
Because I bet 20 site/programs I have had the "just under $100" mark suddenly folded up...nearly $2,000 down the tubes...I make "ancillary" money from affiliate promotion, so for me, that is a high percentage...not dollar amount, but percentage.

My main income are my sites, shooting, other things...but when people use NATS or whatever and skip town...close up shop...etc...it ends up being a waste of my time...that's why.
So if I do the limited amount of affiliate promotion I do - with places I KNOW I'll get CCBILL checks from, I am not wasting my time.
Exceptions are there...BIG places that I feel secure in promoting and are proven...knowing I'll get paid, and do.

But smaller, or "too new for me" programs...I just don't have that level of confidence to do it, until they are "proven".

www.SexyGirlsCash.com

CONTACT // FITZMULTI AT GMAIL.COM //
{Please include a message so I know you are from GFY! I get too many spam "add requests"!}
fitzmulti is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:33 AM   #8
docputer
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I didn't see that. It is a shame, as they always paid me.
docputer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 05:23 AM   #9
v4 media
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
All webmasters should have been notified around 3 weeks ago,
I will check with the person who sent the message out.
v4 media is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:42 AM   #10
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzmulti View Post
Because I bet 20 site/programs I have had the "just under $100" mark suddenly folded up...nearly $2,000 down the tubes...I make "ancillary" money from affiliate promotion, so for me, that is a high percentage...not dollar amount, but percentage.

My main income are my sites, shooting, other things...but when people use NATS or whatever and skip town...close up shop...etc...it ends up being a waste of my time...that's why.
So if I do the limited amount of affiliate promotion I do - with places I KNOW I'll get CCBILL checks from, I am not wasting my time.
Exceptions are there...BIG places that I feel secure in promoting and are proven...knowing I'll get paid, and do.

But smaller, or "too new for me" programs...I just don't have that level of confidence to do it, until they are "proven".
What he's saying is you are missing opportunities to find major scores because you are afraid of losing money here or there. I'm not afraid of getting screwed over on $75 when I know that I can find hidden gems that I know will make me thousands.

A good example is the program that epitome works for, not that it's small, but a lot of people don't know about it because it is for the gay market. It's a gem. You would be missing out on that. The same is true for many straight programs, which you might be able to take advantage of.

In your case, affiliate work is not the bulk of your income so I see where you're coming from. But if you were an affiliate only, you would be missing out on many great moneymakers.

I see it as a cost of doing business.
Sly is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:45 AM   #11
BAKO
Etology.com

Industry Role:
Fuck rainbows check out amateuraffiliates.com we pay on time all the time and we ain't go anywhere. Hit me up for special deals

New Product Launch date 2/20/2024 Sexbelt.com
Hit me up if you want to start promoting our one of a kind product!

Review sites welcome
Sexbelt.com COMING SOON!
BAKO is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >