Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-30-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
SpicyM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Payments for Rebills End After: (Zero) rebills

Does this setting in CCbill mean the program wont pay me for rebills? I just noticed I had joined several sponsors with this payout structure and I want to make sure to avoid promoting them. Thanks
SpicyM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:45 AM   #2
LouiseLloyd
SO FUCKING SCAMMED

Industry Role:
I'm pretty certain that means you don't get paid for any rebills.

It should say "Payments for Rebills End After: (Unlimited -or- a number) rebills" when a program pays commission on rebills.

Which program does this relate to?

ARE YOU USING WORDPRESS
Tube ThemePaysite ThemeTikTok Theme
LouiseLloyd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:48 AM   #3
Va2k
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Pretty sure it means rebills will never end! But could be wrong.
Contact me Email [email protected] Skype HptHost
Va2k is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:54 AM   #4
SpicyM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouiseLloyd View Post
I'm pretty certain that means you don't get paid for any rebills.

It should say "Payments for Rebills End After: (Unlimited -or- a number) rebills" when a program pays commission on rebills.

Which program does this relate to?
So far I have found two programs:

SDA Cash
Unshaven Beauty
SpicyM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:48 PM   #5
LouiseLloyd
SO FUCKING SCAMMED

Industry Role:
I contacted CCBILL support and they said zero rebills means no rebills, only the initial signup will generate you commission.

But I would just double check with SDACASH as they state:
"CCBILL 50/50 4LIFE" "No gimmicks, No weird stats tracking or questionable payouts. No silly cross sales. CCBILL's 50/50 Program is as straight shooter as you can get when it comes to honesty and stability in adult processing."

ARE YOU USING WORDPRESS
Tube ThemePaysite ThemeTikTok Theme
LouiseLloyd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:58 PM   #6
SpicyM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouiseLloyd View Post
"CCBILL 50/50 4LIFE" "No gimmicks, No weird stats tracking or questionable payouts. No silly cross sales. CCBILL's 50/50 Program is as straight shooter as you can get when it comes to honesty and stability in adult processing."

Thats why I am upset.. both programs state you are going to earn 50% of all sales.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:02 PM   #7
Klen

Industry Role:
Is'nt sdacash owned by some wacko ?

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:03 PM   #8
epitome
So Fucking Lame

Industry Role:
I'm sure Eddie or AlienQ will be in shortly to explain SDAcash.

Oh wait, all of their nicks are banned.
epitome is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:24 PM   #9
SpicyM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:

Last edited by SpicyM; 09-30-2012 at 01:25 PM..
Old 09-30-2012, 02:11 PM   #10
Dirty F
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
I contacted CCBILL support and they said zero rebills means no rebills, only the initial signup will generate you commission.

Sounds legit.
Dirty F is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:24 PM   #11
SpicyM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Bump for some info on SDA cash that does not pay for rebills
Old 10-01-2012, 02:04 PM   #12
newB
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Location: Somewhere between reality and total ape-shit bonkers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyM View Post
Bump for some info on SDA cash that does not pay for rebills
You posted the screenshot yourself, what more confirmation do you need?

The best Adult Affiliate Programs reviewed and indexed by niche and feature.
Easily find the sponsors that suit your needs.

newB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:07 PM   #13
Freaky_Akula
Confirmed User

Bump to expose SDA cash.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:09 PM   #14
SpicyM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by newB View Post
You posted the screenshot yourself, what more confirmation do you need?
I meant to inform other people about their "honest" 50/50 revshare program.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:43 PM   #15
iSpyCams
Amateur Gynecologist

Industry Role:
0 = unlimited in a lot of software, so you might want to hear straight from them in this case.
iSpyCams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:46 PM   #16
Captain Kawaii
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Check Helmy's board. I think, not 100% certain but think someone announced the closing of the sda sites. "Throwing in the towel."
Captain Kawaii is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:07 PM   #17
Pseudonymous
Photographer/Owner

Industry Role:
It has been changed Spicy
Old 10-01-2012, 05:23 PM   #18
Radical Bucks
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
SDAcash has been full exposed that they do in fact pay out 50/50
Radical Bucks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:42 PM   #19
SBJ
So Fucking Fabulous

Industry Role:
Eddie of SDA Cash seems like a stand up guy.. hard to believe he might do anything shady..

/End sarcasm and waits for one of his 100's of aliases to post here and say he knows him and he would never try to cheat and it must be a ccbill error
SBJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:48 PM   #20
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
Oh fuck!!! So you mean to tell me ALL THIS TIME the revshare was set to "ZERO rebills"??????

omfg I'm pretty mad now..... Eddie? what happened here dude?

Listen to Pomp tell why is Bitcoin important
jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:55 PM   #21
Radical Bucks
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBJ View Post
Eddie of SDA Cash seems like a stand up guy.. hard to believe he might do anything shady..

/End sarcasm and waits for one of his 100's of aliases to post here and say he knows him and he would never try to cheat and it must be a ccbill error
You seem to have an extreme personal beef with eddie from the cadence of your sarcasm.

Has he cheated you out of money or payouts?

I just look into all of your postings here. Looks like you joined as a sheep to throw slurs at eddie, first attacking him from rumors and hearsay.

From searching GYF postings, it is clear that you created the drama between you two first.

Last edited by Radical Bucks; 10-01-2012 at 05:56 PM..
Radical Bucks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:06 PM   #22
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
I had 1 of my sales that rebilled for 9 months.

So have I been cheated out of payouts? Yes I have personally been cheated here, from a revshare sponsor that offers 50/50 on lifetime of sales/rebills.

Was I paid? honest mistake or not, this was unfair to me. If I was in this situation as a paysite owner I'd at least offer to reimburse my affilaites, but that's only if I was honest and fair.

jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:15 PM   #23
Dirty Dane
Sick Fuck

Industry Role:
Aaaa.. this again?

Same issue has been risen many times:

Quote:
Lots of bad information here. It should read "Payments for Rebills End After: (Unlimited) rebills". If it reads zero there is a good chance you will NOT get credit for rebills!

Now there was supposedly a bug many years ago which resulted in some programs showing this incorrectly when it was first changed but we are talking 2006 or 2007.

You should contact CCBill and the program owner for confirmation of any site which reads "Payments for Rebills End After: (Zero) rebills". You should also consider disclosing it here so others can check their own settings.
https://gfy.com/showpost.php?p=18521893&postcount=21

and this:

Quote:
Any affiliates that signed up before you changed to unlimited rebills will not automatically switch to the new payout setup. The easiest way to make sure all old affiliates are getting paid on all rebills will be to set up a new group in the affiliates section and add all your old affiliates to that group. The options set up on the group will override the payout option set for the individual affiliate. Below are links to setting up groups and editing group payouts:

About setting up Affiliate grouping: http://ccbillhelp.ccbill.com/content...dmin_affil.htm
Edit Affiliate group payouts: http://ccbillhelp.ccbill.com/content/grp_edit_affil.htm
https://gfy.com/showpost.php?p=9363379&postcount=20

SO: Contact your sponsor to get the right setup
(and: of course that doesn't apply to PPS)
Dirty Dane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:15 PM   #24
Profits of Doom
Monster Rain

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
I had 1 of my sales that rebilled for 9 months.

So have I been cheated out of payouts? Yes I have personally been cheated here, from a revshare sponsor that offers 50/50 on lifetime of sales/rebills.

Was I paid? honest mistake or not, this was unfair to me. If I was in this situation as a paysite owner I'd at least offer to reimburse my affilaites, but that's only if I was honest and fair.

Radical Bucks is Eddie's fake nick, just ask him directly...
Profits of Doom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:25 PM   #25
SBJ
So Fucking Fabulous

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profits of Doom View Post

haha yup! I could tell from his reply to mine.. haha

Quote:
From searching GYF postings, it is clear that you created the drama between you two first.
haha only Eddie would say that cause no one else would waste the time to look up 3 or 4 years of his drama and my posts about the wack job that has threatened me in the past..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Bucks View Post

Has he cheated you out of money or payouts?
Hell no! cause I would never do biz with his type!

Last edited by SBJ; 10-01-2012 at 06:27 PM..
SBJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:35 PM   #26
Radical Bucks
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profits of Doom View Post
Hate to disappoint, but we are not eddie.
Old 10-01-2012, 06:41 PM   #27
SBJ
So Fucking Fabulous

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Bucks View Post
Hate to disappoint, but we are not eddie.
we?? yup it's eddie for sure cause he spoke of himself the same way as if he had many personalities inside him..

So when does the REAL Eddie come out and start sending me emails and txts pissed off??

LMAO I just got a txt as I typed this.. do I need to waste the time to block your number again?
Old 10-02-2012, 07:36 AM   #28
SpicyM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudonymous View Post
It has been changed Spicy
I still see the same.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:41 AM   #29
SpicyM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Dane View Post
Aaaa.. this again?

Quote:
Any affiliates that signed up before you changed to unlimited rebills will not automatically switch to the new payout setup. The easiest way to make sure all old affiliates are getting paid on all rebills will be to set up a new group in the affiliates section and add all your old affiliates to that group. The options set up on the group will override the payout option set for the individual affiliate. Below are links to setting up groups and editing group payouts:

About setting up Affiliate grouping: http://ccbillhelp.ccbill.com/content...dmin_affil.htm
Edit Affiliate group payouts: http://ccbillhelp.ccbill.com/content/grp_edit_affil.htm

So that means he had it set to "(zero) rebills" when he started and even if it was changed to unlimited, we would not see the change, right?

Well, anyone esle can confirm they are set to zero? How do we know if it was not intentional?

Last edited by SpicyM; 10-02-2012 at 07:43 AM..
Old 10-22-2012, 01:06 AM   #30
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
So what happened Eddie? No reply in about 3 weeks now

Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >