Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-13-2014, 10:06 AM   #1
VforVendetta
Confirmed User

Godaddy shitty auctions

I bought a domain on their auctions section, i paid 30$, after 1 month i haven't the domain yet in my account, they ask me for some shitty transfer code i never received.
Then another registar i hate is enomcentral, everytime i'd transfer out their domains the auth codes are wrong...i have to open the ticket every time and waiting some month for a reply
Old 09-13-2014, 10:39 AM   #2
xpimp
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Use sedo if you don t want headaches and long time periods of waiting to get a domain and namesilo as a registrar. Problem solved.
xpimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 10:53 AM   #3
Matt 26z
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VforVendetta View Post
they ask me for some shitty transfer code i never received.
I'm assuming the domain isn't housed at GoDaddy, it's somewhere else and the owner listed it for sale in GoDaddy auctions. Contact the domain owner through whois and get the transfer code from him.
Matt 26z is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 12:21 PM   #4
InfoGuy
80/20 Rule

Industry Role:
Quote:
I bought a domain on their auctions section, i paid 30$, after 1 month i haven't the domain yet in my account, they ask me for some shitty transfer code i never received.
They should be requesting the EPP code from the seller, not you as the buyer.

Quote:
Then another registar i hate is enomcentral, everytime i'd transfer out their domains the auth codes are wrong...i have to open the ticket every time and waiting some month for a reply
EPP codes expire after awhile. Be sure you're using the latest EPP codes.
InfoGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 12:29 PM   #5
VforVendetta
Confirmed User

I paid godaddy, they should do like sedo and give me the auth code for the transfer, not this shitty. These fuckers have just charged my credit card
Old 09-13-2014, 12:56 PM   #6
fitzmulti
I Like Depth Of Field!

Industry Role:
Quote:
I paid godaddy, they should do like sedo and give me the auth code for the transfer, not this shitty. These fuckers have just charged my credit card
GD has very good customer service, if you have a means to call them (assuming you're within their phone call # area...).
It's usually a smooth thing for you, if you call and see if someone on the line can assist, they'll most likely be able to bang it out for you.

www.SexyGirlsCash.com

CONTACT // FITZMULTI AT GMAIL.COM //
{Please include a message so I know you are from GFY! I get too many spam "add requests"!}
fitzmulti is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 12:59 PM   #7
fitzmulti
I Like Depth Of Field!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpimp View Post
Use sedo if you don t want headaches and long time periods of waiting to get a domain and namesilo as a registrar. Problem solved.
SEDO...the ONE time I try to use someone other than GD, I tried to do an escrow domain name transfer to a guy in England, and he didn't want to just send the funds directly. Not "knowing" me, I can understand that...
So, we try to do sedo escrow...NEITHER of us EVER once, got a response from Sedo...and after two months of fucking with them...he just sent the money and GD had it into his account within about 10 minutes.
I don't know how sedo is on other things...but their "we'll do your transfer escrow" setup SUCKS ASS!

www.SexyGirlsCash.com

CONTACT // FITZMULTI AT GMAIL.COM //
{Please include a message so I know you are from GFY! I get too many spam "add requests"!}
fitzmulti is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 02:05 PM   #8
VforVendetta
Confirmed User

If you buy a domain with sedo you are assisted very well for the transfer, after paid you can choose for a push or a transfer, it's not necessary contact the owner of the domain. I don't understand why i must call them for a transfer, it's not normal they charge my credit card and then disappear
Old 09-13-2014, 03:58 PM   #9
Matt 26z
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzmulti View Post
NEITHER of us EVER once, got a response from Sedo...and after two months of fucking with them...
All you had to do was list it for sale on Sedo for the agreed upon price and have him buy it through there. Then he pays Sedo, you transfer/push and Sedo pays you.
Matt 26z is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >