Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Not an advertiser on GFY? Launching a new promo for your affiliate program? Announcing a new site in your program? Spam your program announcements here. All event announcement should also be posted in the Announcements forum.

Old 10-22-2014, 04:34 PM   #1
CPGs

Industry Role:
Northern Niche/Canadian Party Girls - new brand, site, program

Hey everyone! Check out our site www.canadianpartygirls.com we have taken a Girls Gone Wild "style" DVD and crossed it with a reality TV show to create the ultimate uncensored reality series, that follows our sexy hosts on a wild action packed and drama filled cross country tour. We offer membership access and VOD on-site for our DVD series with 50/50 split across the board, and 10% webmaster referral. Get in now and start promoting our fresh, new, and unsaturated content, with the most unique members contests unmatched anywhere!

We have ongoing members contests for our "the Next Director" and "VIP Pass" draws where members can win a chance to come to our next event as our VIP and or direct our next bedroom set scenes and make their appearance on our new web series the After Party a "Talking Dead" type talk show that recaps our uncensored reality tour as it unfolds with cast, model, and lots of party girl appearances as we break down all the drama, and uncensored action.

What does this all mean? Excellent conversion rates and high members retention! We have banners, FHGs, MGPs, RSS (coming soon), and will work with you to help you succeed any way we can. We are a CCbill program and you can signup at www.northernniche.com

We also have our American Party Girls spin-off tour gearing up which includes a mainstream reality show. Get started with us now and capitalize on our new brand.

Visit:
http://canadianpartygirls.com
http://northernniche.com
Affiliate tools:
http://canadianpartygirls.com/northe...filiate-tools/
Alternate tour:
http://canadianpartygirls.com/reality-tour

CPGs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 08:44 AM   #2
MrTrollkien
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Congrats guys.
MrTrollkien is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:53 PM   #3
CPGs

Industry Role:
Thanks! Lots of hard work!

CPGs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 03:43 AM   #4
yuu.design
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
great job guys!

Paysites - Affiliate Programs - Dating & Cam Sites - Mainstream Projects - Tube Sites - Banners - Wordpress Themes - NATs integration - Landing Pages

Check my Portfolio and Content Production Offers
yuu.design is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 04:34 AM   #5
ravenazrael
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I have checked it out the other day. I model i met is on there. Good job guys!
ravenazrael is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 05:13 PM   #6
CPGs

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenazrael View Post
I have checked it out the other day. I model i met is on there. Good job guys!
Thanks ... wonder which one it is lol?

Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >