Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
New Webmasters ask "How-To" questions here. This is where other fucking Webmasters help.

Old 09-21-2014, 08:02 AM   #1
Twerk God

Industry Role:
:2cents Straight Foword Tips To Get Traffic Now- For Noobs

Hey guys so I looked around and saw all these bits and pieces on how to get traffic, but didn't get a all in one solution. As a Noob webmaster I went through a lot of disappointing days (2 years worth) before I started to make some headway. I'm still not where I want to be but I've learned from my long list of mistakes.

Here is a straight ahead way to get traffic right now! And yes for FREE! One thing to keep in mind though is that you get what you pay for. Most of these are Social media strategies that I have pretty much worked into a 2 hour a day ritual and it works like a charm.

Reddit - If you not on there you should be! sign up, find Sub Reddits in your niche and get busy! there are rules and you best follow them. mix up posts from your site with posts from accepted established sites and you will start to see traffic flow in....Be sure to leave comments on other peoples posts and vote up's as well. This will spark interest from other readers to check out your profile and see what else you've posted. If your niche isn't listed create your own sub but don't flood it with your own links because you will get BANNED!

Stumbleopon - This was my first place where I began getting the number of hits I got up. Its pretty simple with this one. Sign up and link your site directly to your profile/ there is software and plugins that allow Stumble to submit all your new site posts directly to them. I do suggest mixing it up here as well because if someone likes your content they won't come back to your profile and browse or subscribe if they already know what to expect. So mix in other sources.

Twitter- Aww yes Twitter next to Reddit this is my fav. If you are a having a hard time getting REAL followers here is the easyiest way to get them. In the Twitter search bar type in different keywords related to your niche then go to the users who have the biggest followings and look at some of their posts. Under each post it shows who retweeted or faved that post. click on that number next to each of the post and a list of followers will pop up showing exactly who retweeted and faved. Needless to say most of them will be real humans and not bots. Follow them and if you are posting good related content then they will check you out and most likely follow you back! I have 44,000+ followers so needless to say it WORKS!

Facebook- I'm no expert here and to me Facebook can be a waste of time trying to convert for adult sites. If you are selling hardcore it's pretty much a waste to show softcore pics on facebook and hope to convert it! It's also misleading, which could end up having a negative effect! However Facebook allows you to make groups and also post in groups. This is where you can make some headway by making your own group and trolling existing groups in related niches to find some new members for your group. You should already know how to find groups using google or your own method.

There are more! but I'm thinking of selling those in a E-book later

These 4 alone will get you a good jump! Hell my first couple days on Reddit alone brought in way over 1,000 Unique Vistors. If done right you will keep a steady flow coming in and be well on your way.

One very important thing to keep in mind is that ALL these methods will shoot your bounce rate through the roof! so keep in mind you need to keep working on your SEO and building Quality content. Google loves those who don't take shortcuts, and the love that Google gives will trump all others.

Hope this helps! I still need help myself so I don't know it all. I'm looking for a partner to help me increase my revenue and traffic as well so good luck to all my fellow noobs!
Old 09-21-2014, 12:55 PM   #2
DDuckworth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I've been doing the reddit thing but am having some troubles, do you watermark your photo submits or mention your site links? I'd love to hear more about this strat please!

www.BabesForBitcoin.com - sell or buy videos and photos for cash, bitcoin, or both! 65% commission and up!
DDuckworth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 09-21-2014, 02:06 PM   #3
Twerk God

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDuckworth View Post
I've been doing the reddit thing but am having some troubles, do you watermark your photo submits or mention your site links? I'd love to hear more about this strat please!
depends on the sub I'm in if they allow direct links then I post no more than 2 a day directly...The rest i post using imgur with no watermark then post the link in the comments as the source! I do those most of the time...They don't convert as well but it does work.

You can boost the effectiveness of it by posting late at night/early morning that way your post sits on top or near the top of the "New" list for that sub for a little longer...Plus you get all that late night fap traffic
Old 09-22-2014, 07:08 AM   #4
Best-In-BC
Confirmed User

Build a real website you your self would visit, nothing else is fucking needed but cash and time
Old 09-22-2014, 08:10 AM   #5
DDuckworth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Best-In-BC View Post
Build a real website you your self would visit, nothing else is fucking needed but cash and time
What's the best thing to put the cash towards?

www.BabesForBitcoin.com - sell or buy videos and photos for cash, bitcoin, or both! 65% commission and up!
DDuckworth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 09-22-2014, 01:59 PM   #6
MrDeiz

seriously, begin doing cams http://www.signbucks.com/webcam-affiliate-programs
Old 09-23-2014, 01:58 AM   #7
CPA-Rush
small trip to underworld

Industry Role:
Location: first gen intel 80386/nintendo-gb/arcade/ps1/internet person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twerk God View Post
Hey guys so I looked around and saw all these bits and pieces on how to get traffic, but didn't get a all in one solution. As a Noob webmaster I went through a lot of disappointing days (2 years worth) before I started to make some headway. I'm still not where I want to be but I've learned from my long list of mistakes.

Twitter- Aww yes Twitter next to Reddit this is my fav. If you are a having a hard time getting REAL followers here is the easyiest way to get them. In the Twitter search bar type in different keywords related to your niche then go to the users who have the biggest followings and look at some of their posts. Under each post it shows who retweeted or faved that post. click on that number next to each of the post and a list of followers will pop up showing exactly who retweeted and faved. Needless to say most of them will be real humans and not bots. Follow them and if you are posting good related content then they will check you out and most likely follow you back! I have 44,000+ followers so needless to say it WORKS!

automatic exchange - paxum , bitcoin,pm, payza

. daizzzy signbucks caution will black-hat black-hat your traffic

ignored forever :zuzana designs
CPA-Rush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 09-28-2014, 08:15 AM   #8
Best-In-BC
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDuckworth View Post
What's the best thing to put the cash towards?
TGPs & Tubes
Old 09-28-2014, 07:39 PM   #9
javbucks
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
tgps are almost dead
javbucks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 09-28-2014, 08:24 PM   #10
izombie
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Have you had any luck generating traffic with Pinterest?
Old 09-29-2014, 03:47 PM   #11
Twerk God

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by izombie View Post
Have you had any luck generating traffic with Pinterest?

Pinterest takes so much effort to really build a solid following....So why waste the time when you can get triple the traffic from Reddit which is really the same thing BUT way more targeting and without the censorship!
Old 09-29-2014, 04:00 PM   #12
Twerk God

Industry Role:
Also spend your money on targeted banners...JuicyAds is really good for this. You can pick some different sites in your niche and the most effective way to do this is to pick sites that you think the same visitor would see.

What I mean by that is, take a site like Brazzers they advertise on all the giant sites with the most traffic! So at some point you are gonna click out of curiosity because you keep seeing it on all the reputable sites you like!

I'm in the Amatuer/Ebony niche so I started out spending $85 a month. I brought one major ad for $40 and then the rest was spent on small traffic sites that were extremely similar in niche I was able to get on about 12-13 sites with that little $25 .

I only did that for 2 months and looking back at it, It did work but I should have waited till the site was a little older and had more search engine traffic
Old 09-29-2014, 04:49 PM   #13
ParisDreams

Industry Role:
Wow, thanks Twerk God! Very helpful tips! I look forward to that e-book!

I will say, our website is still fairly new and we have had a couple of hits through Pinterest. Tumblr has been really good but our main traffic is from Twitter,but we are still working on building up a following. I really appreciate that Twitter tip! I'm still studying Reddit, from the one major point I have learned so far is that Reddit can make or break you so you have to thread lightly.
ParisDreams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 09-29-2014, 10:23 PM   #14
Todd73NJ
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Great first post!

Todd73NJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 09-30-2014, 02:19 AM   #15
tonyantone
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Traffic

I am using Tumblr and also PlugRush to drive traffic to my websites,

PlugRush is a great way to get traffic to your websites no problem just
watch THIS video now for more information.

tonyantone is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 09-30-2014, 09:55 AM   #16
ParisDreams

Industry Role:
I took your advance on the Twitter suggestion last night. It's already working! Thanks again!
ParisDreams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 09-30-2014, 09:49 PM   #17
Twerk God

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisDreams View Post
I took your advance on the Twitter suggestion last night. It's already working! Thanks again!
Glad it's working for you! It's really effective because most people don't have a ton of followers so when someone follows them it's a BIG deal to them! especially when you yourself have a lot of followers or are posting on topics they like!
Old 09-30-2014, 09:50 PM   #18
Twerk God

Industry Role:
Here is one other tip to get you a little Google love that works for me.

Take one post from your site that has keywords you feel you can rank for with not to much effort. Create a Twitter post with a link to it and also post a picture with it (make it a REALLY good one). After you post it send it to 5-10 people who frequently Retweet your post and ask them if they like it! If they do Retweet it.

When they start RT your post you will have a good chance that your post will jump to the front page of Google. More than likely it will rank long before your site post will on it's own!

I do this quite often and it works well to get some eyes on your post. BUT make sure the competition for the keywords are low this gives the best chance to make the front page!
Old 10-01-2014, 05:48 PM   #19
ParisDreams

Industry Role:
Great advice!! Thanks again!!

(still waiting on that e-book!) ;)
Old 10-02-2014, 10:08 PM   #20
karolinaboy
Pimping ain't easy.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyantone View Post
I am using Tumblr and also PlugRush to drive traffic to my websites,

PlugRush is a great way to get traffic to your websites no problem just

How long have you Tumblr page been up?

Do you post affiliate links on their?
karolinaboy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 10-03-2014, 03:13 AM   #21
ParisDreams

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by karolinaboy View Post
How long have you Tumblr page been up?

Do you post affiliate links on their?
I'm not the the original person who posted regarding your question, but I just wanted to chime in. We have been using Tumblr to draw in traffic. Our biggest draw is from Twitter with Tumblr coming in second followed by Pinterest. The key with Tumblr is to post as many pictures in a picture set as possible (you can post up to 10). Put good keywords in and you will eventually get picked up by a "community" who will reblog you and then the followers just pour in. We were barely using Tumblr. We had a sudden increase of 100 followers overnight the other day. Then again, we are still a new site but we have about a week's worth of posts queued up.

We do post affiliate links on our Tumblr as well. We get more clicks on our banners then we do on the links we provide to our website.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:58 AM   #22
DirtySexBlog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Another good social site to get traffic from is Vk.com. Tumblr has not been very popular with Google, I think (you can check it at SemRush, there is also a lot of info about it in Google, I think)
DirtySexBlog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 10-08-2014, 06:30 AM   #23
ParisDreams

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtySexBlog View Post
Another good social site to get traffic from is Vk.com. Tumblr has not been very popular with Google, I think (you can check it at SemRush, there is also a lot of info about it in Google, I think)
Thanks for the tip!

I bet Google would most likely pick up on Blogger since it's part of Google.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:41 AM   #24
MrTrollkien
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
There is one wordpress plugin which automatically post the links (with pictures from the posts) on the social media sites, like tumblr, twitter.

It works perfect, I post some post and then they are immediately with pictures there, I have gained in this way a thousands of followers with minimum time.
MrTrollkien is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 10-12-2014, 05:00 AM   #25
Twerk God

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTrollkien View Post
There is one wordpress plugin which automatically post the links (with pictures from the posts) on the social media sites, like tumblr, twitter.

It works perfect, I post some post and then they are immediately with pictures there, I have gained in this way a thousands of followers with minimum time.
It's called S.N.A.P. If you look it up in the plugins...It's also well worth the money to buy the pro version
Old 10-14-2014, 07:33 PM   #26
adultwebpimper

Industry Role:
great tips, stumbleupon i've been doing for awhile but am trying out reddit and twitter techniques. yeah, Facebook suffers from hypocrisy when i comes to what is porn, popular, good, and successful. if you FB porn site has over 40k likes they pretty much leave you alone.
Old 10-15-2014, 05:15 AM   #27
MrTrollkien
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
It's called S.N.A.P. If you look it up in the plugins...It's also well worth the money to buy the pro version
No, there is a jetpack plugin called sharing and it is a completely free.
MrTrollkien is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 10-15-2014, 05:32 AM   #28
ParisDreams

Industry Role:
This plugin is very interesting! I've been using Hootsuite to schedule a week's worth of posts to go out. I like it except its only limited to Facebook & Twitter. I have to do the rest of our social media accounts manually. It literally takes all day.

My question is, with this plugin, can you schedule a series of posts to go out in the future? That would make my life ten times easier! Thanks!
Old 10-15-2014, 12:27 PM   #29
MrTrollkien
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
This plugin is very interesting! I've been using Hootsuite to schedule a week's worth of posts to go out. I like it except its only limited to Facebook & Twitter. I have to do the rest of our social media accounts manually. It literally takes all day.

My question is, with this plugin, can you schedule a series of posts to go out in the future? That would make my life ten times easier! Thanks!
Simple answer to that question: Yes, you can do it.
Old 10-15-2014, 04:55 PM   #30
ParisDreams

Industry Role:
From what I read, it was 24 hours in advance. I was hoping more for a week. Still yes?
Old 10-15-2014, 06:03 PM   #31
MrTrollkien
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
From what I read, it was 24 hours in advance. I was hoping more for a week. Still yes?
If you are talking about jetpack, plugin sharing option, then yes.

You can schedule any post to any date you want to.
Old 10-19-2014, 04:21 AM   #32
tres001

Industry Role:
some really good info here
tres001 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 10-19-2014, 05:15 PM   #33
MrTrollkien
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tres001 View Post
some really good info here
I also highly recommend to check my thread:

https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1151937
Old 10-22-2014, 04:00 PM   #34
visiono

Industry Role:
what kind of earnings can we expect from twitter and tumblr, pinrest if starting from zero?

thanks

Quote:
I'm not the the original person who posted regarding your question, but I just wanted to chime in. We have been using Tumblr to draw in traffic. Our biggest draw is from Twitter with Tumblr coming in second followed by Pinterest. The key with Tumblr is to post as many pictures in a picture set as possible (you can post up to 10). Put good keywords in and you will eventually get picked up by a "community" who will reblog you and then the followers just pour in. We were barely using Tumblr. We had a sudden increase of 100 followers overnight the other day. Then again, we are still a new site but we have about a week's worth of posts queued up.

We do post affiliate links on our Tumblr as well. We get more clicks on our banners then we do on the links we provide to our website.
visiono is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 10-22-2014, 05:47 PM   #35
HoneyBeeHideout
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Checking this out, will give it a try.

Side note, nice site!
HoneyBeeHideout is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 10-22-2014, 05:54 PM   #36
HoneyBeeHideout
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTrollkien View Post
No, there is a jetpack plugin called sharing and it is a completely free.
JetPack is pretty cool too. And its free. Will check this one out as well
HoneyBeeHideout is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 10-23-2014, 03:22 PM   #37
pcombs

Industry Role:
Thanks to twerkgod & everyone else for the good traffic info provided here. I'm new to adult free traffic generation & this is gonna help me get started on the right foot for sure.
pcombs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 10-24-2014, 05:36 AM   #38
MrTrollkien
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBeeHideout View Post
JetPack is pretty cool too. And its free. Will check this one out as well
Yes, it is useful tool indeed.
Old 10-24-2014, 05:37 AM   #39
MrTrollkien
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcombs View Post
Thanks to twerkgod & everyone else for the good traffic info provided here. I'm new to adult free traffic generation & this is gonna help me get started on the right foot for sure.
You do not forget to check this thread as well:

https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1151937
Old 10-25-2014, 01:50 AM   #40
PornDiscounts-V
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Facebook
Old 10-27-2014, 01:28 PM   #41
stephane76
Best VOD Company

Industry Role:
Thanks posting, nice valuable info!

Email: [email protected]
stephane76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 10-27-2014, 01:29 PM   #42
CamTraffic
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quick questions:
1- When you said you get traffic on Reddit posting on Sub and you add imgur pics because of sub's restrictions and rules, do you add the link in the imgur description on the image OR the reddit post?

2- Do you have any webcam spots for sales on your site? (I do use Juicyads already and have spots there) I am looking to promote a cam Site in the Ebony niche. I am looking for 3-4 extra spots until the end of the week.

KWFinder is the only keyword tool in the universe you will ever need. Seriously

CamTraffic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 10-28-2014, 06:28 AM   #43
Twelveninety

Industry Role:
As well as the good info by the OP always remember content is king. Getting traffic from reddit, Twitter ect is great but you get a lot of return visitors is you have quality content.
Twelveninety is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 10-28-2014, 07:18 AM   #44
Twerk God

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTraffic View Post
Quick questions:
1- When you said you get traffic on Reddit posting on Sub and you add imgur pics because of sub's restrictions and rules, do you add the link in the imgur description on the image OR the reddit post?

2- Do you have any webcam spots for sales on your site? (I do use Juicyads already and have spots there) I am looking to promote a cam Site in the Ebony niche. I am looking for 3-4 extra spots until the end of the week.

1- I add the link to the comments section of the reddit post, It's more valuable to have it there than on imgur.

2- I can make a spot for you if you want to pay direct. I use juicyads and all my spots are sold, but if you want to work out a side deal for a short term we can just message me
Old 10-28-2014, 07:38 AM   #45
Twerk God

Industry Role:
Hey guy's I wasn't gonna post this but I keep seeing that Jetpack keeps being mentioned. Here is the truth about jetpack! Jetpack is fucking awesome BUT not if you are running tons of media on your site as most of us would be. Why I say that? Well if you are using Jetpack you are using Wordpress and Wordpress is already slow when it comes to page load speed. Jetpack has amazing features but if you are about to load this plugin just to use 2-3 of it's features then you are gonna suffer slowing your site down.

Don't get me wrong if you plan on using most its features go get it NOW!...But if you load just for social sharing, or something like that, consider other better light weight plugins!

I can't tell you how many wordpress tech sites tell you to avoid keeping plugins that you don't use because of it's many problems.

Only download what you plan to use and if it doesn't work delete it completely and find an alternative.

All this is based on my own experience and can be backed up by your own trial and error.

If you need a social sharing plugin then find a social sharing plugin ONLY not something bundled with features that could end up causing you headaches down the line.

1 last bit of advice, test your site before you add each plugin and then after you download and activate a new one test it again! Then you decide for yourself if the extra load time is worth having that plugin or if there is a better alternative for your needs!

love you guys and thanks for adding value to this thread
Old 10-29-2014, 09:04 AM   #46
ianmoone332000
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Great post twerk. Im doing tumblr,twitter and fb just now and tumblr is working best for me. Will need to put more effort into twitter as i cant seem to get going on it at all
ianmoone332000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 11-06-2014, 02:12 AM   #47
greasedbabes
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thank you for this insight. Your info on twitter is invaluable. Tumblr is really good too. You get followers very quickly, can post keyword-rich links to your content (including photos and gifs with watermarks) and monetize it with exoclick also. Reddit is hard, tho
Old 11-13-2014, 05:27 AM   #48
tonyantone
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Sorry about missing link to video above
"am I bad?"!!

PlugRush is a great way to get traffic to your websites no worries just

so then HERE is link to PlugRush
and "Video" link below! good luck.

tonyantone is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 11-13-2014, 07:59 AM   #49
DonJon69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Submit your videos and pics to adult link dumps. Some examples are Fucking1.com TheSexDump.com and AdultVideoDump.com do a search for others and look at other adult sites and see where they link to and submit.

Submit pics and image galleries. These sites allow you to dump your pic galleries. Gallery-Dump.com Amateurspixxx.com pic-dump.com

Submit pics to Pin sites like PinIt and Sex.com

These are just a few other ideas. http://adultcashtips.blogspot.com/
Old 11-18-2014, 05:27 AM   #50
Karlstorm

Industry Role:
Thanks for this info Twerk God.
I tried your Twitter advise a few days ago with a mundane account and it worked a treat.
Karlstorm is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >