Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-01-2014, 09:22 PM   #1
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Just came to say goodbye

I know I said I wasn't coming back for 10 more years, but, as it turns out... that's not going to happen. Doc called today after my tests, and I have pancreatic cancer.

Just wanted to come back and say aloha to the few friends I managed to make here.

See you on the next go-round!

(easy to spot... I'll be the belligerent one causing trouble everywhere!)

Beers to all.

format c:
Old 10-01-2014, 09:29 PM   #2
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0

Industry Role:
Have fun on your way out. If you make it to LV in Jan I'll by you a few and cause some trouble with ya.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:32 PM   #3
NALEM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
We likely don't know each other away from the board ... but I did notice you have 50,000 + posts meaning you've spent a hell of a lot of time here on GFY.

Everyone is going to approach their mortality differently, maybe you can take this opportunity to share with everyone your memories and some goals you plan to still accomplish?

May peace always be with you!
Old 10-01-2014, 09:33 PM   #4
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Sucks to be you. Good luck with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NALEM View Post

Everyone is going to approach their mortality differently....
I want to go out in a big ball of fire.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:34 PM   #5
pr0phet
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Ouch bad luck. It's a death sentence. Go out on a high note.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:42 PM   #6
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
Sorry to hear about that Amp.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:43 PM   #7
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Have fun on your way out. If you make it to LV in Jan I'll by you a few and cause some trouble with ya.
I go to Vegas all the time. But I'm not going to that show.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:45 PM   #8
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NALEM View Post
We likely don't know each other away from the board ... but I did notice you have 50,000 + posts meaning you've spent a hell of a lot of time here on GFY.

Everyone is going to approach their mortality differently, maybe you can take this opportunity to share with everyone your memories and some goals you plan to still accomplish?

May peace always be with you!
My Summary:

I've been all over the world and seen shit you will only ever have nightmares about.

No, I'm not sharing anything more than I already have.
None of it matters anyway.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:46 PM   #9
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Sucks to be you. Good luck with that.

I want to go out in a big ball of fire.
There is no "ball of fire", unless of course, you are willing to pour gasoline over your head & set yourself on fire.

We all got it coming. You will go as quietly as everyone else.
No one will remember you a week after you're gone.
Same as Quiet... same as me... same as everyone.

You're not special.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:48 PM   #10
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0phet View Post
Ouch bad luck. It's a death sentence. Go out on a high note.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunky View Post
Sorry to hear about that Amp.
It's all good.

I had a good run of things. No regrets.

Life was a fucking blast. I'd do it again.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:49 PM   #11
pr0phet
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
What lead to you finding out you had it?
Old 10-01-2014, 09:51 PM   #12
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0phet View Post
What lead to you finding out you had it?
I went to the doctor for a regular checkup. Lots of lab work done.

Pro Tip: Stay away from the doctor! They only have bad news.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:51 PM   #13
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
So sorry to hear that. I know the outlook for that kind of cancer is poor but there are people who survive years.

If you feel alone, every one of us, will die.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:53 PM   #14
MiamiBoyz
fgfdftre6

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amputate Your Head View Post
It's all good.

To be able to honestly say that means you lived life for the moment and not the future...which is uncertain and doesn't even exist. Just now...so sorry about the health news...
MiamiBoyz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:54 PM   #15
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
damn
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:54 PM   #16
Amputate Your Head
There can be only one

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
So sorry to hear that. I know the outlook for that kind of cancer is poor but there are people who survive years.

If you feel alone, every one of us, will die.
I'm okay with it.

There are only two possible outcomes in the end...
I either cease to exist at all.. or, I'm immortal.

I'm ok with either one.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:55 PM   #17
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0

Industry Role:
Quote:
I go to Vegas all the time. But I'm not going to that show.
The shows just happen to be around my birthday so I'm not there for the show either.

Quote:

I feel ya there. I think I'd much rather not know get ill and die. If my dad hadn't been diagnosed and "treated" he would have been around at the very least months longer. If I knew I'm sure I would take my own life before the cancer did.

Last edited by onwebcam; 10-01-2014 at 09:58 PM..
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:56 PM   #18
Mutt

Industry Role:
Quote:
I'm okay with it.

There are only two possible outcomes in the end...

I'm ok with either one.
Good way to think about it
Old 10-01-2014, 09:58 PM   #19
the Shemp
congrats to the winners

Industry Role:
Quote:
I know I said I wasn't coming back for 10 more years, but, as it turns out... that's not going to happen. Doc called today after my tests, and I have pancreatic cancer.

Just wanted to come back and say aloha to the few friends I managed to make here.

See you on the next go-round!

(easy to spot... I'll be the belligerent one causing trouble everywhere!)

Beers to all.

format c:
it was a pleasure to meet you back in 2003, no doubt i'll see you again on the other side
the Shemp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 10:04 PM   #20
Mutt

Industry Role:
Quote:
The shows just happen to be around my birthday so I'm not there for the show either.

I feel ya there. I think I'd much rather not know get ill and die. If my dad hadn't been diagnosed and "treated" he would have been around at the very least months longer.
Same thing with my dad, in hindsight he'd have been better off not knowing. He dealt with the knowing pretty well, a lot better than I would.

When people tell me that somebody they know has died of a heart attack these days, I honestly feel like saying 'Congrats, that's great news!'. You barely know what hit you. My grandfather was at our house visiting as he did most nights after a day at the racetrack betting horses, drove the short distance home, went upstairs to get ready for bed - 10-15 minutes after he left our driveway we got the call he was gone.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:11 PM   #21
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0

Industry Role:
Quote:
Get a 2nd and 3rd opinion and come back with some good news.

Quote:
Same thing with my dad, in hindsight he'd have been better off not knowing. He dealt with the knowing pretty well, a lot better than I would.

When people tell me that somebody they know has died of a heart attack these days, I honestly feel like saying 'Congrats, that's great news!'. You barely know what hit you. My grandfather was at our house visiting as he did most nights after a day at the racetrack betting horses, drove the short distance home, went upstairs to get ready for bed - 10-15 minutes after he left our driveway we got the call he was gone.
My granddad went the same way but he was a casualty of the VA. He kept complaining of heart problems. They kept sending him home with pills and telling him nothing was wrong. Autopsy revealed enlarged heart which the VA seemed to not notice. We honestly thought he had just become addicted to the meds and why he kept returning..

Last edited by onwebcam; 10-01-2014 at 10:18 PM..
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 10:15 PM   #22
VikingMan
Exploiting human weakness

Industry Role:
AMP may I ask your age?
VikingMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 10:24 PM   #23
XXXBizXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I don't know you, but I want to tell you don't give up until the last moment.you might want to visit European doctors or Japanese doctors. I heard also some unbelievable things like some people cured by using "Food-Grade Hydrogen Peroxide" .if I were you, I would try anything to fuck that cancer. search for "Food-Grade Hydrogen Peroxide Health Benefits" on YouTube. good luck
XXXBizXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:41 PM   #24
k0nr4d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum...nd_immortality
k0nr4d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:54 PM   #25
Captain Kawaii
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
If you have money come to Japan and get a real diagnosis.
Good luck in all you do.

Wife's sister is doctor. She can get you a referral.
Captain Kawaii is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 12:00 AM   #26
Mr.Fiction
Confirmed User

Thank you for all of the GFY memories during the good old days and best of luck in your fight.
Old 10-02-2014, 12:01 AM   #27
pr0phet
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Don't even bother with chemo. Go out on your own terms. You can't beat pancreatic cancer. Enjoy the quality of life you have left. Then do all your loved ones a favor and die quickly. You won't feel your suffering, only your loved ones watching you die will suffer. You will be being milked for insurance money as you die and out of it on pain meds.
Old 10-02-2014, 12:13 AM   #28
EddyTheDog
Just Doing My Own Thing

Industry Role:
Sorry to hear that dude - I heard they are getting WiFi up there so you can come back and haunt us - God is a Republican though so you might need to get on a VPS...
EddyTheDog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 12:29 AM   #29
disinfected
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Something to say for asian medicine. Heard shit about apple cider vinegar as well...

Thanks for the post, touched me in a strange way. Keep it real and all will be good!
disinfected is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 12:33 AM   #30
Naughty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Sorry to hear that Amp. Many here went before you. I hope I have 40+ years left, being 42 and all :/

I hope you'll have some painless times ahead of you.

You do have at least one kid, right?
Old 10-02-2014, 12:48 AM   #31
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Sorry to hear that. We all will die someday and nobody knows when and how. Perhaps this obscurity is the only thing that allows us to live carefree...
Old 10-02-2014, 12:55 AM   #32
Theo
HAL 9000

Industry Role:
I don't even know what to write.
Theo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 01:07 AM   #33
Oracle Porn
Affiliate

Industry Role:
good luck man

Oracle Porn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 01:16 AM   #34
InfoGuy
80/20 Rule

Industry Role:
I'm sorry to hear about your terrible news. Since, you have nothing to lose, try some alternative health remedies. Check out ph Kills Cancer.

Quote:
Get a 2nd and 3rd opinion and come back with some good news.
+1

Quote:
Yeah, dying a quick death from a heart attack is way better than getting a serious stroke and living another 10 years.
InfoGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 01:20 AM   #35
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:

Agree,that is why i avoid doctors.Sooner or later we going to die ,so why ruin moments which we still have?

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 01:40 AM   #36
jigg
Confirmed User

look into HIFU therapy - high-intensity focused ultrasound. It's approved in Europe

http://www.voanews.com/content/high-...r/2459185.html

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/abou...ltrasound-hifu
jigg is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 01:52 AM   #37
Mediamix
Dutch Webmaster!

Industry Role:
May neighbours respect you,
Trouble neglect you,
The angels protect you,
And heaven accept you.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:59 AM   #38
seeandsee
Check SIG!

Industry Role:
What to say, i don't have words.

Try to win this somehow

Contact here
seeandsee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:09 AM   #39
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Quote:

I will cancel my appt right now ! be well ..........

Sig Spot Available –contact JFK @ FUBARWebmasters.com
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:12 AM   #40
Feng-PD
www.PornDeals.com

Industry Role:
Damn, that really sucks... good luck with everything!

PornDeals.com - WebcamDeals.com - GayDeals.com - PornCoupons.comnew!

Email : feng{atter}porndeals{dotter}com
Feng-PD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 04:52 AM   #41
Zuzana Designs
All Your Design Needs

Industry Role:
Very sorry to hear that Amp Sounds like you have lived a very fulfilling life and seen and done it all. You were an inspiration to me when I first started getting into design several years ago. Thanks for that! I wish you the best in your future travels.

Website Design - Consulting - GFY Moderator
zuzanadesigns [at] gmail.com - See Our Work
For GFY administration queries - info at gfy.com
Zuzana Designs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 04:53 AM   #42
Harmon
( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

Industry Role:
see ya man. You'll be back. You can't stay away for very long
Harmon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 04:55 AM   #43
NatalieK
Natalie K

Industry Role:
Sorry to hear of your news, stay strong, our friend is getting through from the same cancer & my mother has just got over leukemia, she was at the end, & has still made it through! Best wishes & good luck with living a long prosperous life! x
Old 10-02-2014, 04:58 AM   #44
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
so sorry to hear man, stay strong, and live life full! respect!

6bot
/ Coming again very soon!
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!
TeenCat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 05:00 AM   #45
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Sorry to hear about the news.

Best thing any of us can do is live and enjoy every moment like it's our last.
Shap is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 05:00 AM   #46
MasterBlow
Confirmed User

Old 10-02-2014, 05:03 AM   #47
yuu.design

Industry Role:
sad to hear
Well, enjoy the most you can , fuck as much girls as you can

Paysites - Affiliate Programs - Dating & Cam Sites - Mainstream Projects - Tube Sites - Banners - Wordpress Themes - NATs integration - Landing Pages

Check my Portfolio and Content Production Offers
yuu.design is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 05:22 AM   #48
slapass

Quote:
It's all good.

Fuck! I hope I can say that.

slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 05:24 AM   #49
HerPimp
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Stop eating food and drinking water.

Only Drink Juice Made From Organic Veggies - 13+ glasses a day.
*vitamins and minerals die fast, drink immediately.

Supplements:
Liver capsules
Pancreatin (Needed to remove tumor tissue out of the body.)
Colostrum (boosting of the immune system, found in mother?s milk.)
Acidol pepsin (It will supply digestive stomach juices and aid protein digestion and the absorption from veggies.)
COQ10 (restore cells)
Milk Thistle (Helps Detoxify your Liver.)
Potassium compound (restore cells)
Niacin (opens capillaries)

Have nothing to do with food or water, Healing takes place within 24 hours.
Old 10-02-2014, 05:34 AM   #50
Google Expert
Webmaster

Industry Role:
how long do you have? what did the doc say?
Google Expert is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >