Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 09-06-2011, 11:10 PM   #1
cable2300

Industry Role:
Php coder needed

Looking for someone that is familiar with the software below. In need of someone that is able to help me configure things the way I need them. Send me and email for further details

jmbsoft
awizsoft
http://camillycash.com
cable2300 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 06:29 AM   #3
Kolargol
Confirmed User

Awizsoft team should be able to help you a lot with their product and they integrate it into your design too. I'm not sure about customizing though.
Kolargol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 07:08 PM   #4
CodeR70
Confirmed User

I have experience with jmbsoft TradeX, LinkX and TGPX. Check my sig for contact site.
CodeR70 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >