HIRING: Content submission on tube sites

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Supreme Clientele
    So Fucking Banned
    • Feb 2011
    • 69

    #1

    HIRING: Content submission on tube sites

    Hello,

    I am in need of a native English speaking person to add videos to my tube sites. I would require custom titles, tags and descriptions. Descriptions can be short I'm only asking for 3 sentences per video.

    Please email me with a quote for videos by the thousand and we can talk some biz.

    admin[]herfinger.com

    Thanks
    Last edited by Supreme Clientele; 02-12-2011, 04:03 AM.
  • TrainWreckContent
    Confirmed User
    • Dec 2008
    • 8155

    #2
    email sent...let me know if you are still looking for someone

    Telegram @DanTrainwreck / Whatsapp TrainWreck / Email [email protected]

    Comment

    • Best-In-BC
      Confirmed User
      • Jun 2002
      • 9509

      #3
      WHat does the job pay
      Vacares - Web Hosting, Domains, O365, Security & More
      Unparked domains burning a hole in your pocket? 5 Simple Ways to Make Easy $$$ from Unused Domains

      Comment

      Working...