GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Technology Progress in China (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1284478)

2MuchMark 11-14-2017 07:13 AM

Technology Progress in China

China:
- Is now the world leader in solar energy production
- Reached its 2020 solar power target 3 years early.
- Has 40 Hospitals using IBM's Watson AI
- Spending $300 to buy lab-grown meat from Israel to reduce greenhouse gasses
- Expects to have 5 Billion people using 5G by 2023
- Teaming up with EU to build a base on the moon & send a probe to Mars by 2020
- Built the worlds largest radiotelescope
- Is building vertical forest buildings to fight air pollution.
- Will begin work on the worlds largest supercollider in 2020 (Twice the size of the LHC)
- Allows genetically modified human embryos
- Allows CRISPR gene editing on humans

Don't you wish all countries would love tech like this?

Phoenix 11-14-2017 07:30 AM

as someone who spends a lot of time in China.
They also..execute people very very easily.
Often poison whole cities water supplies because the advanced technology they are adopting needs a spot to dump the waste material...the ditch outside seems like a good place.

you often can't help but see actual pollution in front of your eyes.
when you return home and shower, if you blow your nose you will see black soot in the tissue.

girls are brought en masse from poor rural areas and brought to big cities to work as whores, where they quickly realize that their life is better so they stay...shit you not.

you can still see people stop on a sidewalk and literally shit.
not in the cities you go to..Shanghai..Beijing..Shenzen Ghaungzhou..but go to the real China and see what is up.

One thing China does have going for it...is they protect foreigners well. I had a knife pulled on me at a KFC beside my hotel in Wuhan one night. All because as i was about to pay for my order a short fuck tried to elbow me out of the way and place his order ahead of mine. The end result, was the police came and took him away..he was the driver of an actual gangster who lived in the hotel i stay at. He was very pale as they took him away. The boss man left the hotel forever soon after. The police tried to take me to the station as well for statements, but i said no way. The clerk behind the desk informed the police that i will not be going anywhere...lol

The police chiefs picture was on the wall behind her...meaning the chief is friends with the hotel owner. Anyway..when a foreigner is targeted by a Chinese national in such a crime, the orders come from Beijing. I have a feeling that guy got some serious time or worse.

They do not fuck about in China for sure on moving ahead with something. However they also do not give a fuck about the fallout or consequences

GFED 11-14-2017 02:44 PM

Most Americans are self entitled, narcissistic, and lazy.

SpicyM 11-14-2017 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 22074220)
- Spending $300 to buy lab-grown meat from Israel to reduce greenhouse gasses

Lab grown meat?? Lol.. only an idiot would eat such shit. ROFL

You think they also like lab grown dog meat? You know they eat dogs right?

They also produce the shittiest and most useless goods in the world and their cheap shlocks pollute the whole planet.

SpicyM 11-14-2017 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix (Post 22074254)
Often poison whole cities water supplies because the advanced technology they are adopting needs a spot to dump the waste material...the ditch outside seems like a good place.

when you return home and shower, if you blow your nose you will see black soot in the tissue.

girls are brought en masse from poor rural areas and brought to big cities to work as whores, where they quickly realize that their life is better so they stay...shit you not.

you can still see people stop on a sidewalk and literally shit.
not in the cities you go to..Shanghai..Beijing..Shenzen Ghaungzhou..but go to the real China and see what is up.

One thing China does have going for it...is they protect foreigners well. I had a knife pulled on me at a KFC beside my hotel in Wuhan one night. All because as i was about to pay for my order a short fuck tried to elbow me out of the way and place his order ahead of mine. The end result, was the police came and took him away..he was the driver of an actual gangster who lived in the hotel i stay at. He was very pale as they took him away. The boss man left the hotel forever soon after. The police tried to take me to the station as well for statements, but i said no way. The clerk behind the desk informed the police that i will not be going anywhere...lol

The police chiefs picture was on the wall behind her...meaning the chief is friends with the hotel owner. Anyway..when a foreigner is targeted by a Chinese national in such a crime, the orders come from Beijing. I have a feeling that guy got some serious time or worse.

They do not fuck about in China for sure on moving ahead with something. However they also do not give a fuck about the fallout or consequences

Princess is a delusional feminazi living in a dream :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

China is mostly a communist shithole and the only reason they invest in their big cities and technology is the fact they want to dominate the world. Princess thinks they do that for the good of the society :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Fuck Chinese schlocks.

pimpmaster9000 11-14-2017 06:50 PM

They also have 60% of the world's supercomputers and they are heavily investing in humane science projects, unlike the west that is investing in war and bubbles...

China will lead the world and the communist party is the best party and if you do not like it then you can suck it LOL

BaldBastard 11-14-2017 07:10 PM

850,000,000.. Eight Hundred and Fifty million Chinese will reach middleclass class status by 2030, by 2050 China will have more people with university degrees than the American population.

let that sink in to your brain

Because of the insular policies of the Trump administration in America and lack of current leadership... China already rules the world.

The killer fact about the Chinese middle class

Pete 11-14-2017 10:16 PM

That watson ai is incredible

OneHungLo 11-14-2017 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 22075058)
850,000,000.. Eight Hundred and Fifty million Chinese will reach middleclass class status by 2030, by 2050 China will have more people with university degrees than the American population.

Because of the insular policies of the Trump administration in America and lack of current leadership... China already rules the world.

The killer fact about the Chinese middle class

So in 33 years China might be on par with America?

Dude...nobody here gives a flying fuck :2 cents:

adultchatpay 11-15-2017 04:52 AM

China ruled the world before, it will again very soon.

notinmybackyard 11-15-2017 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 22074220)
China:

Don't you wish all countries would love tech like this?

NO

I was a child during WW2 and I still visit the grave of my oldest brother that died in that war. So Mark I know exactly where this shit is headed.

All this junk will just put an absurdly enormous amount of power and control into the hands of very small group of megalomaniacs. While at the same time putting the mass public to sleep.

I've got kids, grandchildren, great grandchildren and a baby on its way. I want the to have a future with as much freedom and safety as I had.

Mark you fantasize about things that tickle your feel good bone while simultaneously negating everything that doesn't. Unfortunately life wields a double edged sword and it neither dreams nor negates -- It simply mercilessly dishes out whatever it has be it good or bad.

NewNick 11-15-2017 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22075202)

You dont read so gud.

SpicyM 11-15-2017 08:35 AM

Hey Princess, here is some Chinese ecology for you :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

http://i2.wp.com/www.chinasmack.com/...size=900%2C600

Littering In China: A Surreal Epidemic

Maybe you prefer the capital city :winkwink:

https://qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2...trip=all&w=940

:1orglaugh

Phoenix 11-15-2017 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpicyM (Post 22075458)
Hey Princess, here some Chinese ecology for you :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

http://i2.wp.com/www.chinasmack.com/...size=900%2C600

Littering In China: A Surreal Epidemic

Maybe you prefer the capital city :winkwink:

https://qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2...trip=all&w=940

:1orglaugh

I have a video i posted on fb..where i was trying to go across a street...that stret being a 6 lane huge ass street...it has an underpass you should take to get to the other side...because they will run you down with their car.

Anyway there were so many people i couldn't move for awhile towards the underpass. I ended up just going back to the hotel because i did not want to be in an underpass packed like a sardine for 20 minutes just to buy a coffee

2MuchMark 11-15-2017 12:11 PM

Quote:

My OP was only about the technology and technological incentives.

Quote:

Of course that's terrible, but again my post was about advances in tech. Pollution is a worldwide problem.

Quote:

I've never seen that in person fortunately, but from what I've seen of it on TV it looks terrible for sure. One of my friends travels to China every year or so and tells me horror stories about the pollution.

Quote:

Again, terrible, but this isn't limited to China. Human Sex Trafficking as a world-wide problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpicyM (Post 22074886)
Lab grown meat?? Lol.. only an idiot would eat such shit. ROFL

I know it sounds gross, but maybe it's not bad after all. Cultured meat as its now being called, has No saturated fat, no heme iron, no growth hormone, and seems to have lots of benefits. Animal meat, if you eat too much of it, increases risk of heart disease, diabetes, and cancer especially if you char it.

Don't get me wrong - I've never tasted cultured meat, but I would. I think they would have a hard time selling it to me, but if the science ads up, I might buy a few steaks and toss them on the grill.

Quote:

You think they also like lab grown dog meat? You know they eat dogs right?

Yes.

Quote:

They also produce the shittiest and most useless goods in the world and their cheap shlocks pollute the whole planet.

That's right, but thats because we buy them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22075202)

But what about the Jerbs? And do you not realize that Trump just handed this to China? He literally made it much easier for China to excel at all of these things, including jerbs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by notinmybackyard (Post 22075364)
NO

I was a child during WW2 and I still visit the grave of my oldest brother that died in that war. So Mark I know exactly where this shit is headed.

LOL. Dude, this thread is about technology. Sorry you lost your brother in WW2, but again, completely different topic.

Quote:

All this junk will just put an absurdly enormous amount of power and control into the hands of very small group of megalomaniacs.

So then - do something about it.

Quote:

Mark you fantasize about things that tickle your feel good bone

I like green tech. I like AI. I like space travel, and Mars. I love physics and everything to do with the quantum world. I like technology. And I like to share information about technology.

Quote:

while simultaneously negating everything that doesn't.

You negate what you don't like. Why can't I have the same privilege?

Quote:

Unfortunately life wields a double edged sword and it neither dreams nor negates -- It simply mercilessly dishes out whatever it has be it good or bad.

No dude not at all. While technology can be used for good and bad, the simple fact it can be used for good is an important reason to explore, learn and grow.

In all of your posts on GFY you always seem to be depressed, and really missing all of your yesterdays. That's too bad and I'm sorry, but to me, the future, at least as far as technology goes, is bright, beautiful, exciting and interesting.

Peace!

SpicyM 11-15-2017 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 22075704)
That's right, but thats because we buy them.

Well, you prolly do. Not me. I never buy their cheap shit if there is a choice.

notinmybackyard 11-15-2017 02:55 PM

Quote:

So then - do something about it.

I could start by shooting people that buy the junk. Perhaps I should start with Apple fan boys?

Quote:

I like green tech

Does not exist according to your definition.

Green Technology are things like a clothesline and a horse and buggy. If you truly want to go GREEN then get rid of your computer and get an abacus.
http://img1.imagilive.com/1117/download.jpg

Quote:

I like AI. .

Only an idiot would make something smarter than himself that doesn't get horny.

Quote:

In all of your posts on GFY you always seem to be depressed, and really missing all of your yesterdays. That's too bad and I'm sorry, but to me, the future, at least as far as technology goes, is bright, beautiful, exciting and interesting.

Peace!

I'm 80 years old and I've been a smut peddler for most of my life. If you want happiness and breast feeding than I suggest you call a hooker or call your mother.

So the only thing I have to say about the past is that you idiots fucked yourselves over and so arrogantly blind that you don't even realize how bad you're all screwed. --- My only complaint and concern is that my family will never have it as good as I did.

seeandsee 11-15-2017 03:04 PM

china is monster

they will rule world one day

bns666 11-15-2017 03:16 PM

move to china if you like it so much :)