GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   VIPoffers Now Accepting More Geos for PPL Dating Offers (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1263322)

FabianC 05-19-2017 04:38 PM

VIPoffers Now Accepting More Geos for PPL Dating Offers

VIPoffers is excited to announce that we have significantly expanded the accepted geos for Pay Per Lead Dating traffic!

You asked and we listened! Our dedicated affiliates have been looking for new ways to expand their traffic and reach users in more countries, so we?ve been hard at work testing and developing new GEOs for your traffic. Starting right now, you will be able to promote our PPL offers in the following countries:

? Belgium
? Finland
? France
? Norway
? Switzerland

These GEOs are already enabled for your account, so feel free to grab your links and start promoting today!

Also, if your traffic comes from other countries, our Pay Per Sale offers will be a great fit for you. We accept traffic from 100+ different countries and have tons of exclusive offers for you to choose from.

Click Here to access your accounts or send us an email at [email protected] if you have any questions.

shiraz9944 05-19-2017 09:29 PM

See this is EXACTLY what I mean, no replies, no interest in one of the best Dating Programs out there that converts well comes out with new LP's every week, you can customize the hell out of them if you want your own logo etc..........pays SOI lead and now it expands to a bunch of more good money making GEO's. Business doesn't matter here but a zillion threads about dogs and trump supporters cutting balls off, or trump will be impeached daily. Republicans will turn the USA into nazi germany LOL.

Bump for a great program that has paid me a few 100k thru the past two years, weekly, on time, every time.

Klen 05-20-2017 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiraz9944 (Post 21779941)
See this is EXACTLY what I mean, no replies, no interest in one of the best Dating Programs out there that converts well comes out with new LP's every week, you can customize the hell out of them if you want your own logo etc..........pays SOI lead and now it expands to a bunch of more good money making GEO's. Business doesn't matter here but a zillion threads about dogs and trump supporters cutting balls off, or trump will be impeached daily. Republicans will turn the USA into nazi germany LOL.

Bump for a great program that has paid me a few 100k thru the past two years, weekly, on time, every time.

Keep in mind average IQ here is not too high. I cracked when someone accused you how you are fake nick just because of your opposite political comment. Also regarding program, they are indeed nice, i only wish if they would have a global coverage on revshare so i can have place for sending shitty geos.

shiraz9944 05-20-2017 02:59 PM

Thanks, yeah they need more but they are growing and becoming the dominant player it seems in dating now. Curious what is VIP response, I clicked your link, I assume they are a network, looks like Toronto :) seems like all of them are in toronto nowadays. Do you use them? Good stuff?

Klen 05-20-2017 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiraz9944 (Post 21780892)
Thanks, yeah they need more but they are growing and becoming the dominant player it seems in dating now. Curious what is VIP response, I clicked your link, I assume they are a network, looks like Toronto :) seems like all of them are in toronto nowadays. Do you use them? Good stuff?

Yes they are quite good, they have nice offers in all verticals, supporting black hat stuff as well.

FabianC 05-23-2017 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiraz9944 (Post 21779941)

Thanks for the bump dude :thumbsup

C H R I S 05-23-2017 10:11 AM

Here's another bump for biz.

RyuLion 05-23-2017 10:18 PM

Great offer!

ges 05-24-2017 01:39 AM

1.000$ minimum payout ? :Oh crap

Klen 05-24-2017 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ges (Post 21788515)
1.000$ minimum payout ? :Oh crap

It's a dating program, not a paysite program. Much easier to reach minimum there.

AndyA 05-24-2017 06:44 AM

Sounds like an AWESOME promotion... congrats guys on another great promotion

ges 05-24-2017 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KlenTelaris (Post 21788551)
It's a dating program, not a paysite program. Much easier to reach minimum there.

And then when you reach 900$ on PPL you can say that the traffic is not good enough like togethernetworks was doing.

Jman 05-24-2017 08:33 AM

Hola Fabian, you need to post more ;)

Great offer and always a pleasure working with VIPOffers

O MARINA 05-24-2017 06:43 PM

:thumbsup:thumbsup