GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Sell and Buy Forum (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Selling unique adult videos and photos (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1257061)

Naya 04-11-2017 03:11 PM

Selling unique adult videos and photos

Hello! I produce unique adult video and photo. I can do candid photos and videos of any content on the order and the customer scenario. For any advertising and private viewing. With an inscription on customer's request. In unusual places, completely naked, such as the subway, street and other unusual places. Video perversions. Nude in Public. Exhibition. Smothering. Bizarre. Vore Fetish. Kinky. Neck. Met Art, urination, suffocation, fetish and more. Fulfill unexpected fantasy customer.

Demo:

vk [dot] com/id333836836
vk [dot] com/nayapanties

https://pp.userapi.com/c637625/v6376...rGbRI0R6Jk.jpg

https://pp.userapi.com/c637625/v6376...TMuyOs_xJI.jpg

https://pp.userapi.com/c638228/v6382...M46EKqOzhY.jpg

celandina 04-12-2017 08:48 AM

Naya do you have a couple of girfriends and a nice apartment and can you then shoot semi scripted lesbian sub/dom content ??:2 cents:

Naya 04-12-2017 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 21699955)
Naya do you have a couple of girfriends and a nice apartment and can you then shoot semi scripted lesbian sub/dom content ??:2 cents:

These can be customer ideas not included in the list, but it will be solo. So far this is so. Perhaps in the future something will change, but so far it is.

celandina 04-13-2017 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naya (Post 21700561)
These can be customer ideas not included in the list, but it will be solo. So far this is so. Perhaps in the future something will change, but so far it is.

OK I am not looking for solo, if things change post it for me here, I would buy a lot of sub/dom lesbian content... Also you put ????? in your other post, this is now immaterial since I am NOT interested in solo content.:2 cents: Good luck.

Naya 04-13-2017 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 21702751)
OK I am not looking for solo, if things change post it for me here, I would buy a lot of sub/dom lesbian content... Also you put ????? in your other post, this is now immaterial since I am NOT interested in solo content.:2 cents: Good luck.

I think nude in public is very interesting content. And it's not solo.

celandina 04-13-2017 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naya (Post 21702763)
I think nude in public is very interesting content. And it's not solo.

As I have said... Good luck :thumbsup Standing naked in a mask next to a bunch of worker bees is not paying content, also in your post it says " any content", that is why I have answered. So if you change your mind you can find me here...:2 cents:

Naya 04-13-2017 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 21702838)
As I have said... Good luck :thumbsup Standing naked in a mask next to a bunch of worker bees is not paying content, also in your post it says " any content", that is why I have answered. So if you change your mind you can find me here...:2 cents:

Well, write me your business proposal on the mail. It is desirable that the information be exhaustive. I was hoping you could figure it out.

celandina 04-15-2017 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naya (Post 21703003)
Well, write me your business proposal on the mail. It is desirable that the information be exhaustive. I was hoping you could figure it out.

Sorry, but once you have said "no lesbian content", I have NOTHING to propose to you, business or otherwise :) As I have said, if you change your mind then you can find me here....

Naya 04-17-2017 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 21706789)
Sorry, but once you have said "no lesbian content", I have NOTHING to propose to you, business or otherwise :) As I have said, if you change your mind then you can find me here....

I do not even know what it is ... Stubbornness or misunderstanding ...

celandina 04-18-2017 08:40 AM

Read your own post above. You've said: " I will only do solo".... And I am NOT interested in solo, ONLY lesbian sub-dom content. What else is there to be stubborn about or misunderstand..???

Incannot sell even a good looking naked lady in a mask standing next to bunch of workers or anything similar to that. Nobody can....

Maybe an analogy:

"I need round and you only do square..." If you do not understand have somebody translate it for you...:2 cents:

Naya 04-18-2017 08:51 AM

I tried to let you know that it's better to conduct the negotiations in the mail. If you are not able to understand this, accept my condolences.

celandina 04-18-2017 09:47 AM

If you will do lesbian ( and say so here) then I will e mail you, if you will not I will not, simple enough?? Or you can PM me your e mail.

Naya 04-18-2017 09:56 AM

All adequate and psyche healthy people see my mail and write to me. If you continue this correspondence here, I will be compelled to complain to the administration about spam.

celandina 04-19-2017 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naya (Post 21711496)
All adequate and psyche healthy people see my mail and write to me. If you continue this correspondence here, I will be compelled to complain to the administration about spam.

You need business 101 lesson. Just because you post your e mail somewhere, you expect we all run and write you business proposals... Wow, I have not heard anything so dumb since flat Earth society published its mission statement...

Go learn English language. It is you who is soliciting business here, not me. I am just trying to help but you so daft that you do not get anything. So put on another mask stand naked with frozen tits next to a bunch of lumberjacks and make millions, failing that GFY :321GFY

I will NO longer bother to answer your asinine posts...

Naya 04-19-2017 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 21713284)
You need business 101 lesson. Just because you post your e mail somewhere, you expect we all run and write you business proposals... Wow, I have not heard anything so dumb since flat Earth society published its mission statement...

Go learn English language. It is you who is soliciting business here, not me. I am just trying to help but you so daft that you do not get anything. So put on another mask stand naked with frozen tits next to a bunch of lumberjacks and make millions, failing that GFY :321GFY

I will NO longer bother to answer your asinine posts...

You make a bad impression of yourself. Now we all know that you are very ill-bred. I'm very sorry that you are like that. Most likely this is a manifestation of mental illness. Try to see a psychiatrist.

yuu.design 04-21-2017 12:43 PM

good luck man

Naya 04-21-2017 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuu (Post 21718627)
good luck man

Thank you for your advertising in my topic =))

bigPunk 04-22-2017 12:04 AM

Lol that was an hilarious retard-talk