GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   FAKE NEWS strikes again - claims National Guard called on illegals (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1246642)

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 09:31 AM

FAKE NEWS strikes again - claims National Guard called on illegals

Total hoax to try and divide this country yet again along racial/ethnic lines

These people are pure evil :2 cents:

Although i'd be all for the national guard getting rid of these criminals

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 09:46 AM

and my guess is Trump just found his leaker...

Linkster 02-17-2017 10:13 AM

It may look like fake news...but I do believe if you take a look at the actual document the White House prepared on Jan 25th (You can find it on Scribd) it is pretty explicit on using the National Guard....whether this is the "new" executive order Trump has been talking about recently is still up in the air as this document is a draft and was reported in that way.

So not really fake news at all - just something that people found in the WH documents with a blank ready for signature

Joshua G 02-17-2017 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linkster (Post 21552292)
It may look like fake news...but I do believe if you take a look at the actual document the White House prepared on Jan 25th (You can find it on Scribd) it is pretty explicit on using the National Guard....whether this is the "new" executive order Trump has been talking about recently is still up in the air as this document is a draft and was reported in that way.

So not really fake news at all - just something that people found in the WH documents with a blank ready for signature

it is well established now that civil servants, loyal to the obama adminstration, are at war with trump, & leaking like crazy to the press. who knows the accuracy of any off it. not that the liberal press, or you, care.

& since the liberal fake mainstream press has a deep track record of making stuff up, nothing they report can be taken seriously.

not that your smart enough to tell fact from liberal fiction.

:1orglaugh

OneHungLo 02-17-2017 10:20 AM

Fake news or not, it sounds like a good start.

Matt 26z 02-17-2017 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua G (Post 21552301)
it is well established now that civil servants, loyal to the obama adminstration, are at war with trump

It was just reported that Trump/Tillerson fired almost an entire floor of the state department. Supposedly this was the "shadow government" implementing Obama's plans and never expected to be fired like this.

Linkster 02-17-2017 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua G (Post 21552301)
it is well established now that civil servants, loyal to the obama adminstration, are at war with trump, & leaking like crazy to the press. who knows the accuracy of any off it. not that the liberal press, or you, care.

& since the liberal fake mainstream press has a deep track record of making stuff up, nothing they report can be taken seriously.

not that your smart enough to tell fact from liberal fiction.

:1orglaugh

So you haven't actually looked at the draft document I take it - I would lead you to it but maybe if you have to search for it you will start verifying things before you make stupid posts...nahhhh won't happen - just keep parroting :thumbsup

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 12:55 PM

Maybe Trump made it and handed it to certain people to find out who the leaker is ala The Departed

beerptrol 02-17-2017 12:57 PM

Who needs the media to do that when Trump is doing a great job all by himself