GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   So Trump tweeted... (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1245658)

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-12-2017 09:33 AM

So Trump tweeted...

"The crackdown on illegal criminals is merely the keeping of my campaign promise. Gang members, drug dealers & others are being removed!"

And now people, including the FAKE NEWS media are saying that's racist and just secret code for wanting to get people of color :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

nico-t 02-12-2017 10:04 AM

And ironically that is making them the racists instead, associating crime etc with 'people of color'. Can these idiots be any more moronic?

i think in 2017 'Politically correctness' needs a new definition in the dictionary: 'Retarded'

Bladewire 02-12-2017 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21537937)
And ironically that is making them the racists instead, associating crime etc with 'people of color'. Can these idiots be any more moronic?

i think in 2017 'Politically correctness' needs a new definition in the dictionary: 'Retarded'

Trump is making fake news with his tweet. I don't see anyone anywhere doing stories or posts that cutting crime under Trump is racist. But now that Trump tweeted it, people will be asking if Trump cutting crime is racist, see how that works Dutch boy?

It's called "creating a narrative" Google it :thumbsup

thommy 02-12-2017 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21537946)
Trump is making fake news with his tweet. I don't see anyone anywhere doing stories or posts that cutting crime under Trump is racist. But now that Trump tweeted it, people will be asking if Trump cutting crime is racist, see how that works Dutch boy?

It's called "creating a narrative" Google it :thumbsup

I think that is very easy to approve with the criminal stats in one or 2 months.
I personally think that there is nothing wrong with kicking criminals out.
but i think the majority of them canīt been kicked out because they are americans.
and the super big criminals are rich americans with best contacts to the white house - they will never been kicked out because they are the ones who decide WHO will be kicked out instead.

xXXtesy10 02-12-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 21537964)
I think that is very easy to approve with the criminal stats in one or 2 months.
I personally think that there is nothing wrong with kicking criminals out.
but i think the majority of them canīt been kicked out because they are americans.
and the super big criminals are rich americans with best contacts to the white house - they will never been kicked out because they are the ones who decide WHO will be kicked out instead.

http://media1.giphy.com/media/QBNrfOFxHv10A/200_s.gif

romeo22 02-12-2017 10:26 AM

Yet another political thread

Bladewire 02-12-2017 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romeo22 (Post 21537982)
Yet another political thread

You've been here 9 years and have created 9 threads that whole time. 9! Now you complain about people actually creating threads on GFY. I don't understand. No offense.

RedFred 02-12-2017 11:12 AM

https://scontent.fapa1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...b4&oe=593AC8C6

directfiesta 02-12-2017 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 21538075)

ouch ....

Notice the ' made in china ' label .....

Make China Great Again !

nico-t 02-12-2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21538012)
You've been here 9 years and have created 9 threads that whole time. 9! Now you complain about people actually creating threads on GFY. I don't understand. No offense.

talk about his country of origin next!

mineistaken 02-12-2017 12:59 PM

Quote:

:2 cents:

Quote:

:2 cents:

Bladewire 02-12-2017 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21538342)
talk about his country of origin next!

Dutchboy... He's not posting as if he knows every aspect of a foreign political system and getting it wrong 40% of the time. Feel happy I point out your flaws it makes you stronger. You're cute & talented, just not that smart about American politics :2 cents:

mineistaken 02-12-2017 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by directfiesta (Post 21538171)
ouch ....

Notice the ' made in china ' label .....

Make China Great Again !

There is nothing ouch. That has been discussed numerous of times.
You can not Make in America just out of principle IF all your competition makes in China.
You would be losing and probably cease to exist.

His point is not that the personally wants to produce in US, but to make it more feasible for ALL to make there.

You libtards have no idea of how business works if you think he should make in US while all his competitors are making offshore.

Bladewire 02-12-2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 21538369)
You can not Make in America just out of principle IF all your competition makes in China.

His point is not that the personally wants to produce in US, but to make it more feasible for ALL to make there.

You libtards have no idea of how business works if you think he should make in US while all his competitors are making offshore.

Again, another foreigner who doesn't know the realities of living here.

Trump has no competition for his trademarked "make America great again" hats AND after he was outed as making them in China he started having them made at a local factory in New York for the same price :thumbsup. So you living in Slovakia have different knowledge & prospective than citizens living in the country. :2 cents:

directfiesta 02-12-2017 07:33 PM

Quote:

slavik moron, the OUCH was for the discount .... from 39.99 to 1.00 ....

as for the rest, how can you type and stroke that trump dick at the same time ?

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-12-2017 10:08 PM

Quote:

It truly is remarkable :2 cents:

Bladewire 02-12-2017 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by directfiesta (Post 21539377)
slavik moron...

davidCRM 02-13-2017 04:35 AM

he also tweeted "see you in court" to the court.

VikingMan 02-13-2017 08:49 AM

Ok great thanks for posting that Mashall's clearance price on that cute Ivanka Trump top. Now I feel I overpaid for the pumps and outfit I bought at Overstock.

Trump needs to fire that dumb cunt Kelly Anne Conway because she brought so much negative attention to Ivanka's brand plus she embarrassed Trump more than once with her dumb comments.

ruff 02-13-2017 08:54 AM

Quote:

So tRump will make Amerika great again with Chinese sweaters?

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-13-2017 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidCRM (Post 21540220)
he also tweeted "see you in court" to the court.

80%+ of the 9th districts court's verdicts have been overturned recently...so it'll probably go to the supreme court which he'll win

Rochard 02-13-2017 04:53 PM

I am all for this. If someone is here illegally and they commit a crime they should be arrested, go to jail, and then be deported. In fact, we should have a new category of crime created just for such people - if you are here illegally and you commit a crime, the punishment should be tripled.

The problem is.... Everyone here illegally commits crimes on a daily basis.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-13-2017 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 21542110)
I am all for this. If someone is here illegally and they commit a crime they should be arrested, go to jail, and then be deported. In fact, we should have a new category of crime created just for such people - if you are here illegally and you commit a crime, the punishment should be tripled.

Rochard, are you finally coming around?

Bladewire 02-16-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 21542110)

I agree. I don't agree with ICE taking a 50 year old mother of 3 American children, who's lived here 30 years, in custody, with no criminal record, to be deported.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-16-2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21549823)
I agree. I don't agree with ICE taking a 50 year old mother of 3 American children, who's lived here 3p years, in custody, with no criminal record, to be deported.

If she's illegal, then she's a criminal

ruff 02-16-2017 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21549826)
If she's illegal, then she's a criminal

Getting rid of you and your friends would probably be a better idea.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-16-2017 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruff (Post 21549943)
Getting rid of you and your friends would probably be a better idea.

Why? For being true americans?

OneHungLo 02-16-2017 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21549949)

They would rather lock up a legal citizen with a different opinion than a criminal illegal alien.

Bladewire 02-16-2017 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 21549961)
They would rather lock up a legal citizen with a different opinion than a criminal illegal alien.

Deport criminal illegal aliens and beat political opponent's in public opinion and at the polls. :thumbsup

nico-t 02-16-2017 02:48 PM

side note: check the deranged obsessed commenters below any of trumps tweets... Several people posting back to back, 50 posts long, obsessively bashing him, every tweet. These guys are completely insane mental patients who don't accomplish anything but showing how crazy they are.
Jesus christ these weirdos who are clearly unemployed really need professional help.

Bladewire 02-16-2017 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21550084)
side note: check the deranged obsessed commenters below any of trumps tweets... Several people posting back to back, 50 posts long, obsessively bashing him, every tweet. These guys are completely insane mental patients who don't accomplish anything but showing how crazy they are.
Jesus christ these weirdos who are clearly unemployed really need professional help.

Nico-T you ok bro? Couldn't find what you say in his comments anywhere, time wasted searching. Thought you were being truthful :disgust

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-16-2017 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21550090)
Nico-T you ok bro? Couldn't find what you say in his comments anywhere, time wasted searching. Thought you were being truthful :disgust

Just click on any of his goddam tweets! Don't play stupid

nico-t 02-16-2017 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21550090)

conclusion: You're blind. Under every single tweet of trump you see these weirdos as first results.

or its another cheap and failing tactic of you to discredit these facts :)

Bladewire 02-16-2017 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21550108)
conclusion: You're blind. Under every single tweet of trump you see these weirdos as first results.

or its another cheap and failing tactic of you to discredit these facts :)

I liked this response

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4y3HqvWEAEZQmu.jpg

There are no replies to his tweet that are 50 times in a row 1 person (like you said) not even 20 times or 10 times in a row. Check your eyes.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...38070460186625

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-16-2017 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21550144)
I liked this response

There are no replies to his tweet that are 50 times 1 person not even 20 times. Check your eyes.

Oh of course, now you've never heard of exaggeration

nico-t 02-16-2017 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21550144)
I liked this response

There are no replies to his tweet that are 50 times in a row 1 person (like you said) not even 20 times or 10 times in a row. Check your eyes.

are semantics seriously the only thing you got? Wow! :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Try again, go back, look at the walls all those crazy obsessed unemployed lunatics obsessively post, and try and come up with a real argument... You can't :thumbsup

Bladewire 02-16-2017 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21550402)
are semantics seriously the only thing you got? Wow! :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Try again, go back, look at the walls all those crazy obsessed unemployed lunatics obsessively post, and try and come up with a real argument... You can't :thumbsup

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh You're so cute! And talented! Not very smart politically though but it is foreign American politics so we can't expect you to completely grasp it, just as it could be hard for me to fully grasp your Dutch bullocks and how they work, not to mention you're operating in a second language too :thumbsup

But you did cry 50 posts in a row same person back to back and most I saw was 5 by 1 person.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21550441)
:1orglaugh:1orglaugh You're so cute! And talented! Not very smart politically though but it is foreign American politics so we can't expect you to completely grasp it, just as it could be hard for me to fully grasp your Dutch bullocks and how they work, not to mention you're operating in a second language too :thumbsup

But you did cry 50 posts in a row same person back to back and most I saw was 5 by 1 person.

You clearly didn't look at his tweets...again quit playing dumb and lazy

NatalieK 02-17-2017 12:46 PM

all the Trump supporters sound like theyīre supporting a friend or lover :)

Trumpīs a wanker, a cock sucking ass hole :2 cents:

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 21552706)
all the Trump supporters sound like theyīre supporting a friend or lover :)

Trumpīs a wanker, a cock sucking ass hole :2 cents:

You're delusional and mentally ill

You can't make an argument. You hate him because the mainstream fake news media tells you to hate him

ruff 02-17-2017 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21549949)

The only person here claiming to be a true american is you? So you like fascist authoritarian regimes, we get that. If the boot on your neck is comfortable for you that's wonderful. To intimate that you are the only true american here is an elitist conceit. Are you smarter that everyone here? Are you better than everyone here? Are you the only one in the know? Of course not, you've already had a big glass of the Republican kool-aid. You fell for their propaganda hook line and sinker. And you know why? Because their good at it and have been feeding it to you for years now. You want to familiarize yourself with tRump's playbook?

Read Mein Kampf. tRump's strategy is there for the entire world to see. It worked once, and tRump figures it will work again.

So when the shit hits the fan with tRump, and it will, we will expect you to stand tall and call yourself a tRump supporter and not go hiding under a bed somewhere.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruff (Post 21552772)
The only person here claiming to be a true american is you? So you like fascist authoritarian regimes, we get that. If the boot on your neck is comfortable for you that's wonderful. To intimate that you are the only true american here is an elitist conceit. Are you smarter that everyone here? Are you better than everyone here? Are you the only one in the know? Of course not, you've already had a big glass of the Republican kool-aid. You fell for their propaganda hook line and sinker. And you know why? Because their good at it and have been feeding it to you for years now. You want to familiarize yourself with tRump's playbook?

Read Mein Kampf. tRump's strategy is there for the entire world to see. It worked once, and tRump figures it will work again.

So when the shit hits the fan with tRump, and it will, we will expect you to stand tall and call yourself a tRump supporter and not go hiding under a bed somewhere.

How is Trump a fascist? So he went from worse than Hitler to facist? I thought he was "imcompetent"? You people need to make up your fucking minds or better yet grow up and stop hallucinating and believing every goddam thing the media spits out about Trump

ruff 02-17-2017 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21552781)
How is Trump a fascist? So he went from worse than Hitler to facist? I thought he was "imcompetent"? You people need to make up your fucking minds or better yet grow up and stop hallucinating and believing every goddam thing the media spits out about Trump

It's just semantics with you isn't it, not substance? What exactly does the media spit out about tRump that does not come directly out his own mouth? Reporting what tRump says and does is fake news? Instead of harping on that shit, lay out something to support your position. Oh right, back to that no substance thing.

Bladewire 02-17-2017 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruff (Post 21552910)
It's just semantics with you isn't it, not substance? What exactly does the media spit out about tRump that does not come directly out his own mouth? Reporting what tRump says and does is fake news? Instead of harping on that shit, lay out something to support your position. Oh right, back to that no substance thing.

GFY is more pleasant when you block him JohnnyClips / JoshuaG / John1975 :2 cents:

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 02:02 PM

Quote:

You can take anything and everything totally out of context. That seems to be the whole point of the media. Listen to an hour and take one snippet out of context and run with it...it's pathetic

LetterTwenty7 02-17-2017 02:07 PM

Go Trump Yourself, fake media news.

thommy 02-17-2017 02:54 PM

Quote:

in fact the biggest fake-news-channel is dumpīs twitter account.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 02-17-2017 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 21553060)
in fact the biggest fake-news-channel is dumpīs twitter account.

No, it's CNN, Msnbc, cuckingtonpost, etc

thommy 02-17-2017 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21553063)
No, it's CNN, Msnbc, cuckingtonpost, etc

that might be the idea of 62 million voters (maybe much less in the meantime)

but a few billion in the world seeing it VERY different.
i donīt know if your are blind or just an idiot or both.

Bladewire 02-17-2017 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 21553138)
i donīt know if your are blind or just an idiot or both.

He's an idiot. I blocked him a while ago has a dead end JohnnyClips / JoshuaG / John1975