Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
New Webmasters ask "How-To" questions here. This is where other fucking Webmasters help.

 
Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2019, 07:11 AM   #1
pornuploader
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 312
Issue with sitemap

Hey guys

My sitemap hasn't lately been indexed by Google. When i try to fetch my sitemap, i get following error:

"'noindex' detected in 'X-Robots-Tag' http header"

Does anybody knows how can i fix it?
pornuploader is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 08:07 AM   #2
alexistexasass
Confirmed User
 
alexistexasass's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 192
You need to share your site url.
P. S.: check your robots.txt file.
__________________
alexistexasass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 08:26 AM   #3
pornuploader
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexistexasass View Post
You need to share your site url.
P. S.: check your robots.txt file.
I did check robots.txt, Sitemap is allowed on robots.txt
My website didn't have any problem, currently it has tones of indexed pages but since 1 January 2019, Google couldn't read my sitemap and when i try to fetch it manually it returns above error
As far as i know many webmasters have lately encountered to same issue
pornuploader is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:08 AM   #4
Brian mike
TC Network
 
Brian mike's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: www.TanCenter.net
Posts: 4,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by pornuploader View Post
Hey guys

My sitemap hasn't lately been indexed by Google. When i try to fetch my sitemap, i get following error:

"'noindex' detected in 'X-Robots-Tag' http header"

Does anybody knows how can i fix it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pornuploader View Post
I did check robots.txt, Sitemap is allowed on robots.txt
My website didn't have any problem, currently it has tones of indexed pages but since 1 January 2019, Google couldn't read my sitemap and when i try to fetch it manually it returns above error
As far as i know many webmasters have lately encountered to same issue
We are fighting some problem look like the same man since few weeks.
I was about to post about it, My server admin is not happy with my emails about this weekly.

Seems to me google have issue with webmastertool. We fix everything and pass the verification and bounce back couple days later with same issue.
Site map get error from webmastertool but when you fletch the sitemap url's all links is there. Bunch of non sense to me but we still try to fix it.
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 08:14 PM   #5
TFCash
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 1,717
There was some people having that issue with yoast last year, but I think they got the issue fixed. Are you using WP and a plugin to handle the sitemap ? If so, might check out the plugin makers site
__________________
TeenFlood.com Online since 1998.

TFCash KissMeGirl CumBucks
VirginRiches MondoBucks

tim at tfcash.com or submit a ticket at our HelpDesk
TFCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 11:16 PM   #6
pornuploader
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
We are fighting some problem look like the same man since few weeks.
I was about to post about it, My server admin is not happy with my emails about this weekly.

Seems to me google have issue with webmastertool. We fix everything and pass the verification and bounce back couple days later with same issue.
Site map get error from webmastertool but when you fletch the sitemap url's all links is there. Bunch of non sense to me but we still try to fix it.
I personally manage my server, Issue is not about server, I have changed a lot of values on server and .htaccess file but issue is persisting and i've stopped posting on this website.
Have you been using "Yoast SEO" plugin over the last few months? Sounds like Google has kind of issues with this plugin
pornuploader is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 11:21 PM   #7
pornuploader
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFCash View Post
There was some people having that issue with yoast last year, but I think they got the issue fixed. Are you using WP and a plugin to handle the sitemap ? If so, might check out the plugin makers site
Yes, I am using WordPress beside the "Yoast Plugin. I believe issue should be there
Thanks bro
pornuploader is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 05:33 AM   #8
Brian mike
TC Network
 
Brian mike's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: www.TanCenter.net
Posts: 4,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by pornuploader View Post
Have you been using "Yoast SEO" plugin over the last few months? Sounds like Google has kind of issues with this plugin
Indeed We have removed Yoast from all my WP sites because the siteMap warning in webmastertool , so my server admin made one sitemap instead to replace it.
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 01:48 PM   #9
hausarzt
Confirmed User
 
hausarzt's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Somewhere in Germany
Posts: 680
A faced the same problem some time ago.
Try to search for "yoast" "caching plugin" "sitemap". You will find plenty of forum posts out there

Mostly it's the caching plugins fault. Try to set the sitemap url to "don't cache" in your caching plugin, if you use one.
__________________
I know, my english is bad. But your german might be even worse
hausarzt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
sitemap, http, x-robots-tag, detected, error, noindex, header, fix, fetch, guys, hey, indexed, issue, google
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.