Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
The place for sellers and buyers to get together. Sell and buy work, sigs, designs, traffic, gallery spots, cars, whatever. Buyer beware, GFY is not responsible for bad deals.

 
Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2019, 03:26 PM   #1
myxvids
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 83
Selling Old Amateur porn network

We are selling a full site network
dreamamateurs.com , amateurdumper.com , wastedamateurs.com , myxvids.com and xxxhdd.com
First 3 have 50k hosted videos and mechbunny full licenses all hosted videos
dreamamateurs.com is almost 10 years old the other domains being almost 8-9
dreamamateurs.com had 500k some days
Huge amounts of baclinks
We moved on and the sites just remained with small SE and returns. The network is in absolute disarray
myxvids and xxxhdd have full KVS licences with multiple custom variations.
These sites have not been tended for years.
First 3 are fully responsive.
Right now they earn less then 200$/month and cost about 600$ on servers. They can also work on servers that cost less then 100$ but they cost that much because the videos use a lot of space.
Someone who has tome working on these can bring them back to their price. All add accounts servers and so on will be sent with the sites.
Our asking price is 5000$
This networks when administrated well could earn over 70k/month .
Many people in this biz know these sites since they are very old.
We are also offering toptubecash.com (not online anymore) with it's license https://www.mechbunny.com/tube-ppc-script
Scripts alone should be at least 3500$
I just want to get rid of them because they are not worth working on anymore.
Message us for an offer on PM

Anyone who has the time to develop this network and has the knowledge too can bring it back.

Let me know via PM
myxvids is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 03:31 PM   #2
jokermedia
Why so serious?
 
jokermedia's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 400
Please send me all the details.
__________________
contact
jokermedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 03:41 PM   #3
myxvids
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokermedia View Post
Please send me all the details.
What other details do you want? I can send them
It was big it's old it's losing money now we do not have time to fix it.
You can see most information checking out the domains
myxvids is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:38 PM   #4
jokermedia
Why so serious?
 
jokermedia's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 400
Looks like you can't accept PMs, so leave your email here or if you don't want to leave it here, send me an email and we will continue discussion there ... tnx!
__________________
contact
jokermedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 05:15 PM   #5
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 4,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by myxvids View Post
We are selling a full site network
dreamamateurs.com , amateurdumper.com , wastedamateurs.com , myxvids.com and xxxhdd.com
First 3 have 50k hosted videos and mechbunny full licenses all hosted videos
dreamamateurs.com is almost 10 years old the other domains being almost 8-9
dreamamateurs.com had 500k some days
Huge amounts of baclinks
We moved on and the sites just remained with small SE and returns. The network is in absolute disarray
myxvids and xxxhdd have full KVS licences with multiple custom variations.
These sites have not been tended for years.
First 3 are fully responsive.
Right now they earn less then 200$/month and cost about 600$ on servers. They can also work on servers that cost less then 100$ but they cost that much because the videos use a lot of space.
Someone who has tome working on these can bring them back to their price. All add accounts servers and so on will be sent with the sites.
Our asking price is 5000$
This networks when administrated well could earn over 70k/month .
Many people in this biz know these sites since they are very old.
We are also offering toptubecash.com (not online anymore) with it's license https://www.mechbunny.com/tube-ppc-script
Scripts alone should be at least 3500$
I just want to get rid of them because they are not worth working on anymore.
Message us for an offer on PM

Anyone who has the time to develop this network and has the knowledge too can bring it back.

Let me know via PM
hmmm... not sure if that have changed but a few years ago you could not sell or transfer a mechbunny licence - even when it is the CMS of the site you sell.

i had a big dispute with them about that.

I would make sure first if that is still their policy.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 05:25 PM   #6
myxvids
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
hmmm... not sure if that have changed but a few years ago you could not sell or transfer a mechbunny licence - even when it is the CMS of the site you sell.

i had a big dispute with them about that.

I would make sure first if that is still their policy.

After what I've read domain is tied to the license
I'm selling the whole company domains licences servers and so on.
I was just bringing up the whole value of the whole bundle

Again domains go with the licences

All the best
myxvids is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 05:26 PM   #7
myxvids
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokermedia View Post
Looks like you can't accept PMs, so leave your email here or if you don't want to leave it here, send me an email and we will continue discussion there ... tnx!
mail me at [email protected]
an email you will also receive on purchase
myxvids is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 09:08 PM   #8
Xena252
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 175
Let me know if this is still available for sale
__________________
Xena
Senior Marketing Consultant and Media Buyer
GammaMarketing

Skype: gammaaffiliate

Email:[email protected]
Xena252 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 09:45 PM   #9
myxvids
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xena252 View Post
Let me know if this is still available for sale
yes it is
these are old known sites an a very low price considering the content designs and the fact that you can start work on them in 1 day
servers are ready domains can be transferred payment can be paxum
myxvids is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 06:07 AM   #10
Ramp
 
Ramp's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,465
Mechbunnuy license is not transferable.

It is not tied to a domain, it is tide to the person who buys it. It is unlimited domains license.


If someone has MB license already then all good, if not, technically the person would need to buy a license for himself.
__________________
PrimePornList.com
Ramp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 06:29 AM   #11
thommy
Confirmed User
 
thommy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Switzerland / Germany / Thailand
Posts: 4,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramp View Post
Mechbunnuy license is not transferable.

It is not tied to a domain, it is tide to the person who buys it. It is unlimited domains license.


If someone has MB license already then all good, if not, technically the person would need to buy a license for himself.
this is consistent with the information i got.
__________________
Open for handpicked publishers and advertisers:
www.trafficfabrik.com
thommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 07:02 AM   #12
jokermedia
Why so serious?
 
jokermedia's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 400
I sent you an email
__________________
contact
jokermedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 01:21 PM   #13
mchtye
this & that
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Beer City
Posts: 4,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by myxvids View Post
yes it is
these are old known sites an a very low price considering
Yup i remember a couple of these from the good ol days, good luck on your sale
__________________
*
mchtye is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 04:52 AM   #14
xApster
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 1,170
Sent you an email.
xApster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2019, 11:48 AM   #15
myxvids
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 83
I have replied to all emails at this point
Sorry it took a while
myxvids is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
sites, network, videos, servers, dreamamateurs.com, cost, anymore, selling, earn, bring, price, hosted, 70k/month, accounts, networks, 5000$, administrated, license, offer, message, worth, rid, time, develop, knowledge
Thread Tools




©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.