GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Need Webdesigner/TGP Gallery Designer (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=969435)

meanbitchesglenn 05-20-2010 03:21 PM

Need Webdesigner/TGP Gallery Designer

Hello,

I am looking for someone to create a new TGP gallery each day for me and submit it via chameleon.

I am also looking for someone to do some minor site updates/changes. We use Mansion's MAS system so it would need to be someone familiar with how to use their tags and templates.

It would be great if I could use the same person for both, but would be willing to do a deal with a company that does TGP submissions and then use a separate designer for other things.

Please contact me at [email protected] .

--Glenn King
MeanBitchBucks

Zuzana Designs 05-20-2010 03:44 PM

Glenn,

Feel free to take a look at my portfolio www.zuzanadesigns.com. If you like my style hit me up and let's chat about your design and submitting needs. We are familiar with Mas as well. I'm online 7 days a week from 6am-9pm EST. I'm available via phone, e-mail, Skype and icq. I also have a client management forum that I use to manage all my clients, I find it to be the most successful way to keep quotes, projects and changes all in one central location. It’s composed of hundreds of private forums for all my clients. Once you sign up, I will set you up your own private forum that only you and I can view. This is where I leave links for design previews so they don't get lost in emails or icq's. You are also notified by email whenever I leave a post so you know there is activity. I add all final psds, fonts and zips there in case you need to access them in the future as well.

cardinalvices 05-21-2010 01:05 AM

Hello Glenn,

Here is our portfolio: www.cardinalvices.com
We are in business since 2001.

I would like to offer our services for gallery designs and site modifications for MAS.

If our portfolio seems interesting lets dicuss the rates.
Contact me 7 days a week:
email: sales 'at' cardinalvices.com
AIM: CardinalVices
Yahoo: cardinalvices
MSN: sales 'at' cardinalvices.com

gimme-website 05-21-2010 01:26 AM

This is not something I would be interested in. However, I welcome the opportunity to leave my contact details in your thread :)

Jakenavaro 05-24-2010 10:47 AM

my last work with you

meanbitchbucks.com/galleries/agalleries/mabtass01/
meanbitchbucks.com/galleries/agalleries/mbtass01/
meanbitchbucks.com/galleries/agalleries/ddtgp1/

meanbitchesglenn 05-25-2010 04:32 PM

Thanks so much to everyone who has replied or emailed in so far... I have received over 40 emails and responses so its going to take me a few days to sort through them all. It looks like I'll have to go with two separate companies: one for TGP design and submission, and the other for MAS template modifications. I'll try to get back to everyone ASAP. :)

Regards,

--Glenn

LoveSandra 05-26-2010 12:45 PM

bump 4 you