GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   New Black DA Reveals Plan to Stop Prosecuting Thefts Under $750 to Help "POC" from Being Arrested (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1311865)

OneHungLo 04-15-2019 03:55 PM

New Black DA Reveals Plan to Stop Prosecuting Thefts Under $750 to Help "POC" from Being Arrested

In a year from now Dead Eye will tell us crime is now down because whites are the minority...accept now they're moving the goal posts by not prosecuting black criminals in democratically controlled cities. It's happening all over the US. Disgraceful. One by one they are destroying every major city in the US.

Quote:

In 29% White Dallas, TX, New Black District Attorney Reveals Plan to Stop Prosecuting Thefts Under $750 to Help "People of Color" from Being Arrested

As demographic change sweeps away Anglo-rule from Texas, the erosion of the Anglo-American heritage of the judicial system is swift.

Black Dallas District Attorney John Creuzot, who ran on a platform of ending mass incarceration (i.e. stopping police from arresting black and brown criminals) has now introduced sweeping reforms to stop police Dallas County from prosecuting theft of personal items worth less than $750.

All to help “people of color and people who are poor” from going to jail. [Dallas DA reveals plan for ‘ending mass incarceration’ for petty crimes, slashing probation and bail, Dallas News, April 11, 2019]:

Dallas is now 29 percent white. We are only a few years away from Texas going blue in the U.S. Presidential election, and going Democrat for good. Thus, the city offers a glimpse of what life will be like for the coming white minority. An elected DA whose goal isn’t to incarcerate criminals, but to keep them out of jail and on the streets because they are primarily people of color (black or brown people).
Broken windows policing is out, replaced with the directive of protecting criminals of color.

In 29% White Dallas, TX, New Black District Attorney Reveals Plan to Stop Prosecuting Thefts Under $750 to Help "People of Color" from Being Arrested, by Paul Kersey - The Unz Review

SBJ 04-15-2019 03:57 PM

Well, then Walmart needs to drop the price on that 65" TV I wants cause it's $799. FML

OneHungLo 04-15-2019 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBJ (Post 22452793)
Well, then Walmart needs to drop the price on that 65" TV I wants cause it's $799. FML

nah dude...you will be charged. If you're black you'd get a pass.

Bladewire 04-15-2019 04:06 PM

"In an open letter to the public, Creuzot detailed his plan to curb overly high bail amounts and stop prosecuting most first-time marijuana offenses and some misdemeanors that he believes often stem from poverty."

Not prosecuting misdemeanors does not mean they will not be fined and put on the criminals record still.

"What is less obvious is that record remains in the system even if the district attorney decides there is no case against you, or decides the case should be dismissed for other reasons, or the court finds you not guilty."

SBJ 04-15-2019 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22452795)

I was being sarcastic but it says black and brown.. hmm would blackface work? :1orglaugh

escorpio 04-15-2019 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBJ (Post 22452804)
I was being sarcastic but it says black and brown.. hmm would blackface work? :1orglaugh

You'd get in more trouble for the blackface than you would for stealing the television.

OneHungLo 04-15-2019 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBJ (Post 22452804)
hmm would blackface work? :1orglaugh

no :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

King Mark 04-15-2019 04:41 PM

Whitey scared af

pimpmaster9000 04-15-2019 04:45 PM

I wrote this song about what can be done about the decline of the whites:

:GFYBand

nothing!

I hope you enjoyed my song :thumbsup

huey 04-15-2019 04:49 PM

Its ok to be white.

Bladewire 04-15-2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22452838)

nothing!

:1orglaugh

sarettah 04-15-2019 05:15 PM

The actual text:

Quote:

Theft of Necessary Items

Study after study shows that when we arrest, jail, and convict people for non-violent crimes committed out of necessity, we only prevent that person from gaining the stability necessary to lead a law-abiding life. Criminalizing poverty is counter-productive for our community’s health and safety. For that reason, this office will not prosecute theft of personal items less than $750 unless the evidence shows that the alleged theft was for economic gain.
So, this particular policy should only be applied when the theft was for a necessity. Not just when an item is less than $750.00.

If it is applied as written then the color tv example should end up being prosecuted.

I do not know why they would put the limit as high as $750. Most "necessities" would be substantially less than that.

But, nonetheless, the article you quoted ignores a very important part of the policy.

A PDF of the actual text is at https://www.texasobserver.org/dallas...incarceration/

OneHungLo 04-15-2019 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarettah (Post 22452870)
The actual text:

So, this particular policy should only be applied when the theft was for a necessity. Not just when an item is less than $750.00.

If it is applied as written then the color tv example should end up being prosecuted.

I do not know why they would put the limit as high as $750. Most "necessities" would be substantially less than that.

But, nonetheless, the article you quoted ignores a very important part of the policy.

A PDF of the actual text is at https://www.texasobserver.org/dallas...incarceration/

Look, nobody goes to prison for stealing a tv. They get arrested, arraigned and most cases they get a fine or probation. But these things add up. They tell a story of many arrests. At some point people need to see the inside of a prison if they don't learn from their mistakes.

They are doing the same thing up here in Boston. Here's a list of things they will not prosecute:

Trespassing
Shoplifting (including offenses that are essentially shoplifting but charged as larceny)
Larceny under $250
Disorderly conduct
Disturbing the peace
Receiving stolen property
Minor driving offenses, including operating with a suspend or revoked license
Breaking and entering — where it is into a vacant property or where it is for the purpose of sleeping or seeking refuge from the cold and there is no actual damage to property
Wanton or malicious destruction of property
Threats – excluding domestic violence
Minor in possession of alcohol
Drug possession
Drug possession with intent to distribute
A stand alone resisting arrest charge, i.e. cases where a person is charged with resisting arrest and that is the only charge
A resisting arrest charge combined with only charges that all fall under the list of charges to decline to prosecute, e.g. resisting arrest charge combined only with a trespassing charge

This is insanity. This is already a community that is a blight on the state with super high crime rates. Those people need discipline not a lack thereof!

Bladewire 04-15-2019 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarettah (Post 22452870)
The actual text:

He purposely didn't link to the story because when I searched the only sites that had that text were far right-wing racist sites. But he was so desperate to create a hateful thread about blacks again today that he could't help himself.

The last few days I noticed that the first thing in the morning he posts, from 7a.m. to 9 a.m., are hate threads he creates about blacks & Muslims. Some of the stories are months old. He hates them so much that first thing in the morning when he wakes up he comes to GFY after searching online for stories to post racist hate. So sad to be so obsessed with hate that your day starts in that way :(

brassmonkey 04-15-2019 05:50 PM

to the clueless... fines work better than over crowding jails. at the end of the day if you are non violent they just want money

Bladewire 04-15-2019 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22452876)
This is already a community that is a blight on the state with super high crime rates. Those people need discipline not a lack thereof!

They've had "discipline" for decades and the current system doesn't work.

If you can't afford $500 bail you stay in prison at a cost to taxpayers of $184 a day. This is illogical.

I've never been to jail but the bail bond system is fucked up and it punishes you if you're not wealthy. For most crimes people should be released on their own recognizance common sense they don't appear to get a warrant issued no bail.

OneHungLo 04-15-2019 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22452896)
I've never been to jail but the bail bond system is fucked up and it punishes you if you're not wealthy. For most crimes people should be released on their own recognizance common sense they don't appear to get a warrant issued no bail.

And then what? You think first and second time shoplifters get $500 dollar bail?

King Mark 04-15-2019 06:24 PM

The bail stuff is not that big of a deal to me. You only gotta pay 10% if they don't take flight, right?

I'm not an expert... Correct me if I'm wrong.

Onehung only mad cause non-whites can benefit from that too.

OneHungLo 04-15-2019 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Eye (Post 22452916)
The bail stuff is not that big of a deal to me. You only gotta pay 10% if they don't take flight, right?

I'm not an expert... Correct me if I'm wrong.

Onehung only mad cause non-whites can benefit from that too.

I don't care what race you are - everyone deserves a second chance. Maybe even a third or 4th chance. This whole thing with bail, people start getting 100-300-500-1000 dollar bails because they are habitual offenders or they don't show up for court.

Race hustlers like john legend and his Bail Project to say it's abuse or racist but it's not. Stop committing so many god damn fucking crimes and you won't have to worry about making bail!

Another thing that is crazy is this dude puts all his fame and money behind niggas getting arrested and not being able to make bail? Like what-in-the-fuck is that about? Like get behind pushing kids to open a book and learn something or not to do drugs or get pregnant at 16.

brassmonkey 04-15-2019 07:39 PM

let me put it in better terms... they save money not taking you to jail! they don't give two shits about people of any race! they want fines not having to house you over a few hundred. it cost more to jail a person over stealing a radio worth $150

Sly 04-15-2019 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22452956)
Like get behind pushing kids to open a book and learn something or not to do drugs or get pregnant at 16.

I would love to go into a troubled school district and start a reading program for at risk kids. Imagine the ripple effect you could create on society with something as simple as a book.

I wonder what it would take to get that started…

astronaut x 04-15-2019 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22452795)

Sure, white people have never gotten away with anything.

xKingx 04-15-2019 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22452896)
They've had "discipline" for decades and the current system doesn't work.

If you can't afford $500 bail you stay in prison at a cost to taxpayers of $184 a day. This is illogical.

The system does work, don't fucking steal and you will not go to jail. Plus the being poor reason does not work. I was born not well off, but didn't go around stealing or other shit. I made it today because I work hard.

Stop making excuses for criminals!!!!

PS
What the fuck does people of color mean???? I am white, is white not a fucking color. So I am a person of color also? Or maybe in this fucking fucked of world I am not. Seems common sense has been remove from this world!!!!!

DukeSkywalker 04-15-2019 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huey (Post 22452846)
Its ok to be white.

Infact it’s awesome

Bladewire 04-15-2019 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker (Post 22452990)
Infact it’s awesome

Have you ever had an Ancestry DNA or 23&Me DNA profile done?

Here's mine. Show me yours
Being white = awesome life :thumbsup

/sarc

InfoGuy 04-15-2019 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22452790)

In a year from now Dead Eye will tell us crime is now down because whites are the minority...accept now they're moving the goal posts by not prosecuting black criminals in democratically controlled cities. It's happening all over the US. Disgraceful. One by one they are destroying every major city in the US.

It's interesting that the author's name is Paul Kersey.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-A_4EhpTExm...+Wish+1974.jpg

Matt 26z 04-16-2019 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22452838)

nothing!

White people are no less than 100% responsible for the western way of life.

Blacks and browns benefit greatly from being a part of this system, but they are incapable of maintaining the system on their own.

This bullshit that happens when citizens vote black and brown DA's and prosecutors into power repeats itself all across the US. It's the same disaster over and over again in every city they were elected into power. Yet voters think it's going to be good for their own city.

Matt 26z 04-16-2019 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sly (Post 22452967)
I would love to go into a troubled school district and start a reading program for at risk kids. Imagine the ripple effect you could create on society with something as simple as a book.

I wonder what it would take to get that started…

http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_...Delusional.jpg

pimpmaster9000 04-16-2019 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt 26z (Post 22453059)
White people are no less than 100% responsible for the western way of life.

Blacks and browns benefit greatly from being a part of this system, but they are incapable of maintaining the system on their own.

This bullshit that happens when citizens vote black and brown DA's and prosecutors into power repeats itself all across the US. It's the same disaster over and over again in every city they were elected into power. Yet voters think it's going to be good for their own city.

there is nothing special about white people other than weapons...your statement is the intellectual equivalent of "criminals by lots of rolexes"...

OneHungLo 04-16-2019 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22453082)
there is nothing special about white people other than weapons...your statement is the intellectual equivalent of "criminals by lots of rolexes"...

Self hating white guy, you're delusional.

https://i.imgur.com/A5yv3dl.jpg

Quote:

Whites have crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. Whites have formed nations, built civilizations, and administrated power. Whites created automation, discovered electricity, nuclear energy, X-rays and invented automobiles, airplanes, jet engines, spacecraft, submarines, helicopters, radio, television, internet, computers, currency, telephones, and medicine. Whites unlocked the secrets of DNA, and relativity, launched communication satellites, invented microwave ovens, concrete, light bulbs, photography, telescopes and microscopes and countless other technological miracles. Whites were the first to circumnavigate the planet by ship, and orbit it by spacecraft, to walk on the moon and explore the solar system, climb the highest peak, reach both poles, exceed the sound barrier, descend to the deepest points of the oceans

King Mark 04-16-2019 08:39 AM

^that false sense of superiority is why the 2040's is happening.

Lmao @ crossed seas... Y'all must forgot y'all learned that (among almost everything else) from these fine melanated folks:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...lian_Types.png
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luzia_Woman

^first people to cross seas, first in America, etc, etc.

Y'all were cool flying under the radar until this current information era. Party's over tho. You can't burn down the internet like y'all did to them libraries to hide shit anymore.

That's why y'all so suicidal. Reality sucks when you realize you thought you were superior this entire time only to find out you're actually the literal cancer of Earth that the life giving sun is performing chemo on. All the cow titty and self tanner in the world can't save you.

The only thing y'all superior at is destruction and denial.

OneHungLo 04-16-2019 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astronaut x (Post 22452968)

You don't think blacks get away with shit? You losers have people paranoid about calling the police on blacks now if they're committing a crime or not.

I love it when a black gets busted with a bag of weed and gets sentenced to jail. Then the news will spin it as an injustice on blacks only to find out he's got a 10 page rap sheet with 30 continued without a findings and they finally locked him up.

Acepimp 04-16-2019 08:49 AM

Democrats encouraging crime among Democrat voters... imagine my shock :disgust

pimpmaster9000 04-16-2019 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22453285)
Self hating white guy, you're delusional.

https://i.imgur.com/A5yv3dl.jpg

what a joke!

do you know what the sweet people who live below me do not have? 36 years martial arts training like I have!...they have been alive for 80+ years and no MMA background?!?! sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet I will go and steal their shit now!...oh wait! that is pure thuggery and not civilized behavior...this would not make me progressive at all but just a mother fucking criminal...

"progressive" people like this are the cancer of humanity...there is no scenario where it is morally acceptable to take advantage of people who went a different way in life and decided to live off the land and lead a simple life...they have full right to have their own problems, they have full right to make their own mistakes...any way you look at it, the west is an invading thug...

weapons...this was your "contribution" to humanity...the rest is just one giant slippery slope where you pretend nobody would have invented anything ever if you did not invade everybody and rob them...

what a joke! :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

King Mark 04-16-2019 09:00 AM

"we wuz vikangz and sheeit"

escorpio 04-16-2019 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Eye (Post 22453318)
"we wuz vikangz and sheeit"

We are your overlords.

King Mark 04-16-2019 09:11 AM

^not anymore.

Shoulda used y'all power right when yall had it.

Y'all pissed literally the entire rest of the planet off with y'all pretentious devastation and it's time to pay.

No walls can stop it. Mass incarceration can't stop it. None of those oldhat tricks work anymore. The information era ruined y'all.

escorpio 04-16-2019 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Eye (Post 22453331)
^not anymore.

Shoulda used y'all power right when yall had it.

Y'all pissed literally the entire rest of the planet off with y'all pretentious devastation and it's time to pay.

No walls can stop it. Mass incarceration can't stop it. None of those oldhat tricks work anymore. The information era ruined y'all.

We'll see. :)

"Y'all" is fucking annoying. Stop saying that shit. You're from NY, not the god damn south. :2 cents:

King Mark 04-16-2019 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by escorpio (Post 22453336)
We'll see. :)

"Y'all" is fucking annoying. Stop saying that shit. You're from NY, not the god damn south. :2 cents:

I'm not about to yell at my auto-correct just because you want more white style division (north/south)

In NYC, we say "yah" like "yah white people mad NYC is safer with yah as minorities"

escorpio 04-16-2019 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Eye (Post 22453337)
I'm not about to yell at my auto-correct just because you want more white style division (north/south)

In NYC, we say "yah" like "yah white people mad NYC is safer with yah as minorities"

Whites were committing a majority of the crime in NYC? :1orglaugh
Things started getting safer when you got rid of the democrats and those law-and-order Republicans Giuliani and Bloomberg started cleaning up their mess.

OneHungLo 04-16-2019 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by escorpio (Post 22453345)
Things started getting safer when you got rid of the democrats and those law-and-order Republicans Giuliani and Bloomberg started cleaning up their mess.

I can never grasp his logic of him saying "since whites (who commit literally single digit percentages of crimes) have become a minority, the city is safer."

That's like saying "since the city has banned skateboards, DWI's have gone down."

Now if he said more police, more patrols, not prosecuting certain crimes (which they started doing because blacks couldn't stop breaking the law and they essentially threw their hands in the air and said fuck it we won't prosecute these crimes lol) I would agree.

King Mark 04-16-2019 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by escorpio (Post 22453345)

What happened is, as yah lost numbers and power, magically this stopped:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redlining

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortgage_discrimination

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockbusting

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Jewish_lightning

And life improved for everybody. That's what normal people want for the entire America, not only in the blessed NYC.

We know yah will deny that it was because yah lost power, but information era and all... Kinda sucks for yah. Yah.

Yah.

escorpio 04-16-2019 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Eye (Post 22453353)
What happened is, as yah lost numbers and power, magically this stopped:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redlining

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortgage_discrimination

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockbusting

https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Jewish_lightning

And life improved for everybody. That's what normal people want for the entire America, not only in the blessed NYC.

We know yah will deny that it was because yah lost power, but information era and all... Kinda sucks for yah. Yah.

Yah.

"Jewish lightning" :1orglaugh That's racist as hell. It's called Italian Lightning.
The only time I have ever been to the Bronx was in 1988 and it was the "buy 'em and burn 'em" era. Place looked like a war zone.
"Redlining" and "mortgage discrimination" are just bullshit race whine fairy tales.

Paul Markham 04-16-2019 09:59 AM

And you think I want to move to America. LOL

Glad I live in Czech.

King Mark 04-16-2019 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by escorpio (Post 22453360)
"Jewish lightning" :1orglaugh That's racist as hell. It's called Italian Lightning.
The only time I have ever been to the Bronx was in 1988 and it was the "buy 'em and burn 'em" era. Place looked like a war zone.
"Redlining" and "mortgage discrimination" are just bullshit race whine fairy tales.

So then, you tell us why it looked like that?

If it wasn't for the fake (actually real) redlining and mortgage discrimination that federal government admits to and attempted to stop while yah kept at it.

escorpio 04-16-2019 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Eye (Post 22453375)
So then, you tell us why it looked like that?

If it wasn't for the fake (actually real) redlining and mortgage discrimination that federal government admits to and attempted to stop while yah kept at it.

It looked like that because the people that lived in some Bronx neighborhoods allowed them to turn into shitholes, which allowed the buildings to be bought for cheap, insured, then struck by Italian lightning.

King Mark 04-16-2019 11:01 AM

^mortagage discrimination blocked any of them folks from being allowed to own any of that. Redlining blocked them from being able to afford it. Double whammy.

That was neglect from white owners... On purpose. Your ego won't let you admit it... But the information era proves it. Whites are superior at destruction and denial.

Now, whites are the minority there and it became the safest big city in America.

Your agenda won't let you see that, but everybody else does. Even non-racist whites.

Hence the #2040's

Paul Markham 04-17-2019 04:15 AM

Laws should be colour, race and gender blind and apply to all.

InfoGuy 04-17-2019 05:10 AM

Allowing theft without prosecution is just another form of socialism the liberals are attempting to force on everyone else. Their motto is take from the rich and give to the poor. Why should the wealthy (or even those who are middle class) have to sustain losses from theft, in order to support people who are in the vast majority of cases, either too lazy or too stupid to earn a living? If someone wants to give to a deserving charity or help some needy person, it's their choice, not some fucking bureaucrat.

directfiesta 04-17-2019 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astronaut x (Post 22452968)

Mainly White cops... Always found guilty.... :)