GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   MRBB - where was your outrage? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1310426)

OneHungLo 03-15-2019 05:58 PM

MRBB - where was your outrage?

https://i.imgur.com/cqxjXou.png

Bladewire 03-15-2019 06:17 PM

An admitted white xenophobic racist calling for outrage over the mass murder of blacks in Africa to minimize the mass murder of unarmed children & parents in a muslim church by a white xenophobic racist.

Whataboutism is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument, which in the United States is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda.

OneHungLo 03-15-2019 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22433205)
An admitted white xenophobic racist calling for outrage over the mass murder of blacks in Africa to minimize the mass murder of unarmed children & parents in a muslim church by a white xenophobic racist.

Whataboutism is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument, which in the United States is particularly associated with Soviet and Russian propaganda.

In the last 30 days muslims killed 859 and injured 844 people in the name of allah. Not a peep from MRBB.

King Mark 03-15-2019 10:58 PM

Who the hell is mrbb?

pimpmaster9000 03-16-2019 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22433210)
In the last 30 days muslims killed 859 and injured 844 people in the name of allah. Not a peep from MRBB.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

and the USA kills for profit...while I think all terrorists are scum, I feel that the scum that kills for "religion" is slightly above the scum that kills for profit...do not get me wrong, the scum that kills for "religion" is very very low scum but the lowest possible low that can be achieved by scum is to do it for money...

also I am sure that if somebody unloaded 25.000 bombs/year on the USA like the USA unloads on other countries, that americans would remain bona fide citizens and not do a thing wrong :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh knee grow, you guys melt down to almost civil war over "rodney king" crap, you guys would be the worlds #1 terrorists if the roles were reversed :2 cents::2 cents: oh wait...you already ARE the worlds biggest terrorists :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

OneHungLo 03-16-2019 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22433297)

also I am sure that if somebody unloaded 25.000 bombs/year on the USA like the USA unloads on other countries, that americans would remain bona fide citizens and not do a thing wrong :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh knee grow, you guys melt down to almost civil war over "rodney king" crap, you guys would be the worlds #1 terrorists if the roles were reversed :2 cents::2 cents: oh wait...you already ARE the worlds biggest terrorists :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Hey serbia felt those 25,000 bombs at one point, so how come you guys aren't blowing each other up? :1orglaugh

pimpmaster9000 03-16-2019 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22433404)
Hey serbia felt those 25,000 bombs at one point, so how come you guys aren't blowing each other up? :1orglaugh

You left us alone...

OneHungLo 03-16-2019 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22433407)
You left us alone...

Yeah but not one serb blew up another serb? Oops... tuff to explain that one away.

Grapesoda 03-16-2019 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22433205)
discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument,

you just busted yourself and crockett and prince big time :2 cents:

Grapesoda 03-16-2019 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22433297)
:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

and the USA kills for profit...while I think all terrorists are scum, I feel that the scum that kills for "religion" is slightly above the scum that kills for profit...do not get me wrong, the scum that kills for "religion" is very very low scum but the lowest possible low that can be achieved by scum is to do it for money...

you are a complete dumb ass for sure. as an american I can tell you with absolute honesty that we would prefer our gov to leave ALL you asshole the fuck alone and focus on our society, especially with the money wasted on a bunch of assholes. so confine your shit talking to the government. we do NOT want a fucking thing to do with you...

BaldBastard 03-16-2019 09:16 AM

In the past 7 days 1247 American's have shot each other with guns... usually in the name of "Crystal methamphetamine"

As I've told you before I'm no Muslim, rag head lover I just don't see the issue with them more than anyone else in our societies, every culture, religion has bad people.. out the fuckers and lock them away!

And right now in 2019 it's the Rightwing that is attacking us in Western society with the majority of terrorism events. Far to much attention has been paid to Muslims and not rightwing radical fucks like yourself.

..That's about to change like a landslide.

It doesn't mean we distract ourselves from Racial Islamics, just that we monitor radical Right and leftwingers with the same vigour.

Bladewire 03-16-2019 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22433210)

You love to lie.

celandina 03-16-2019 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22433409)
Yeah but not one serb blew up another serb? Oops... tuff to explain that one away.

Actually the Serbs where whacking Muslims ( not another Serbs) so you guys should be friends as you were ( at least once) on the same side....:thumbsup

Bosnia jihadists 1993 marching on Beograd

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-con...7/unnamed2.jpg

ghjghj 03-16-2019 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22433489)
I love to lie.

:2 cents: