GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Mississippi jails legal pot user for 8 years in prison. (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1310390)

2MuchMark 03-14-2019 06:04 PM

Mississippi jails legal pot user for 8 years in prison.

https://www.aclu.org/blog/criminal-l...HGf7M72xno8xg4

What did Mannafort do again?

Diomed 03-14-2019 06:06 PM

It ceases to become a troll when the troll owns your headspace.

My name is Mark, momma help me..

Bladewire 03-14-2019 06:07 PM

I have no idea why anyone stays in the shitty Southern St, ESPECIALLY if you're black. They are so poor that they make most of their money by fining & imprisoning their citizens.

2MuchMark 03-14-2019 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diomed (Post 22432504)
It ceases to become a troll when the troll owns your headspace.

My name is Mark, momma help me..

My name is Mark too! Nice to meet you!

Dead 03-15-2019 05:36 AM

Are you kidding me? The dumbass was trying to make money from trafficking, no doubt.
Never once did the article mention what his "medical condition" was. And even if he was riddled with cancer, he would never need that much while traveling.

Oh poor oppressed black man got busted being stupid....Give me a fukin break:321GFY

The Truth Hurts 03-15-2019 05:56 AM

It may be “legal” in some states...
but im pretty sure nowhere is it legal to have three pounds of it.
here in mass, i believe you can only legally purchase and possess in public 1oz at a time, and have no more than 10oz at home.

geedub 03-15-2019 06:17 AM

Even in Oregon it's illegal for him to possess that much with a medical card.

RedFred 03-15-2019 07:48 AM

Look at the Trump supporters not having a problem locking someone in a cage for almost a decade over plant material.

escorpio 03-15-2019 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22432748)
Look at the Trump supporters not having a problem locking someone in a cage for almost a decade over plant material.

It's a HUGE problem. And the solution is don't transport a big load of weed to Mississippi. :)

Paul Markham 03-15-2019 09:16 AM

It's strange when the US legalises drugs made from opium, addicted, proven to do harm and have horrible side effects that can kill. And yet criminalize marijuana which do none of those things. And do no real research because it's a Class 1 illegal substance. Do Idetect the hand of big Pharma in this?

Watch Weed the people. Google it.

crockett 03-15-2019 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 22432502)

Isnt it nice... once again Republicans can be blamed..

crockett 03-15-2019 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead (Post 22432682)
Are you kidding me? The dumbass was trying to make money from trafficking, no doubt.
Never once did the article mention what his "medical condition" was. And even if he was riddled with cancer, he would never need that much while traveling.

Oh poor oppressed black man got busted being stupid....Give me a fukin break:321GFY

Did you ever take into consideration that he couldn't leagally buy in his state so he stockpiled enough for him to use over time..

Like if you go to Mexico to get cheap prescriptions you dont come back with a weeks worth...

escorpio 03-15-2019 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22432920)
Did you ever take into consideration that he couldn't leagally buy in his state so he stockpiled enough for him to use over time..

Like if you go to Mexico to get cheap prescriptions you dont come back with a weeks worth...

He knew what he was doing and he knew the risks. If you want to smoke medical cannabis, move to a medical state. Worked for me. :)

Bladewire 03-15-2019 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead (Post 22432682)
Oh poor oppressed black man

You racists don't like giving black people jobs. You racists don't like renting homes or apartments to black people. You racists don't like black people living in your neighborhood. You racists don't like black people going to your schools. You racists don't like black people going to your churches. You racists don't like black people going to your grocery stores.

Yet the white man is the victim.

JFK 03-15-2019 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by escorpio (Post 22432770)
It's a HUGE problem. And the solution is don't transport a big load of weed to Mississippi. :)

agreed :stoned

crockett 03-15-2019 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by escorpio (Post 22432925)
He knew what he was doing and he knew the risks. If you want to smoke medical cannabis, move to a medical state. Worked for me. :)

I'm not excusing him for breaking the law, simply saying just because he had 2lbs or whatever he had doesn't mean he was trying to resell it..

escorpio 03-15-2019 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22432934)
Us racists don't like black people living in our neighborhood.

The racial makeup of Dana Point was 28,701 (86.1%) White (76.4% Non-Hispanic White), 294 (0.9%) African American

baddog 03-15-2019 02:27 PM

When did Mississippi legalize weed?

Bladewire 03-15-2019 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baddog (Post 22433099)
When did Mississippi legalize weed?

Dead 03-15-2019 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22432920)

Read the article, he LIVES in a legal state and was transporting it to an illegal state= Dumbass that was trying to bank and got caught.

Dead 03-15-2019 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22432748)

Your missing the point, plenty of us are capable of following the rules in our own state.
I legally grow up to ten plants and will not fuk that up with trying to pull some stupid shit like this dumbass did. Makes it look bad for the ones that do.

Dead 03-15-2019 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22433102)

Cool Pic:thumbsup

Dead 03-15-2019 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22432934)
You racists don't like giving black people jobs. You racists don't like renting homes or apartments to black people. You racists don't like black people living in your neighborhood. You racists don't like black people going to your schools. You racists don't like black people going to your churches. You racists don't like black people going to your grocery stores.

Yet the white man is the victim.

You're funny:thumbsup :pimp

Bladewire 03-15-2019 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead (Post 22433109)
Cool Pic:thumbsup

It was taken during an LAPD sweep of the homeless under the I5 bridge in 2017. People from the YouTube channel Invisible People were there paying the homeless $50 cash per interview of how they felt about being kicked out of their "home" 4 days before Christmas. Baddog was the first one they interviewed.

RedFred 03-15-2019 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead (Post 22433108)
Your missing the point, plenty of us are capable of following the rules in our own state.
I legally grow up to ten plants and will not fuk that up with trying to pull some stupid shit like this dumbass did. Makes it look bad for the ones that do.

People paid the price, sacrificed, spent many years in jail and paved the way so that you could legally do what you do. People realizing how fucked up the laws were and speaking out every time someone was thrown in jail for years is what guided the change. It was people that had the attitude you have that prevented that from happening for as long as it did.

Dead 03-16-2019 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22433218)
People paid the price, sacrificed, spent many years in jail and paved the way so that you could legally do what you do. People realizing how fucked up the laws were and speaking out every time someone was thrown in jail for years is what guided the change. It was people that had the attitude you have that prevented that from happening for as long as it did.

You are ridiculous to think that the ones we lost to the laws being fuked up had any bearing on why I can do a legal grow now. It was state votes and the work of organizations like NORML that paved the way, not some hippie being tossed in the clink.
Trust me, as someone that has been growing for over 30 years, I knew the risk back then and to think for one second I would risk it all to make a few bucks carrying to an illegal state like this dumb ass, not on your life! He is the one making legalization look bad by trying to pull that shit.