GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Tech Video tutorial: Image Gallery Site (TGP) on WordPress (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1310264)

just a punk 03-12-2019 04:34 AM

Video tutorial: Image Gallery Site (TGP) on WordPress

A self-populated WordPress-powered TGP site from scratch in less than a minute? Not a problem, Sir! It's as easy as 4 mouse clicks.

For a known reason I can't use sponsor-hosted adult RSS feeds or CSV dumps in that video, but you can use any gallery content that is provided by almost every affiliate program. CyberSEO does support RSS, NATS XML, CSV and comma-delimited text dumps of any format. And in every case the process will be absolutely the same as you can see on video. Just replace that feed URL with something like FHG RSS or The latest mature hotties from mature.nl and do the same 4 mouse clicks!

CyberSEO does not limit you with some specific themes or additional plugins. In this education video I have used a freeware Oblique theme and Easy FancyBox plugin which is also free. But course you can use any theme and or plugins you prefer. So your site will look a way different.

A small technical detail: CyberSEO does not simply copy the gallery tables from FHG's. Actually it even doesn't see them. The plugin takes a link to every gallery HTML page, parses it, fights full-size images, uploads them to your site, adds them to your WordPress Media Library, crops the thumbnails, generates a standard WordPress Gallery and inserts it into a new post or page. So it doesn't matter how the initial thumbnails look like. They will be totally re-created at your site in accordance with your WordPress theme preferences and your own settings in WordPress Settings->Media section.

CaptainHowdy 03-12-2019 05:13 AM

We <3 you, CyberSeo . . .

just a punk 03-13-2019 04:03 AM

I <3 u all :)

brassmonkey 03-13-2019 07:08 AM

if it does not have ad insertion or a skim on the large thumbs what's the point?? :helpme:helpme i asked you this years ago :)

just a punk 03-13-2019 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22431487)
if it does not have ad insertion or a skim on the large thumbs what's the point?? :helpme:helpme i asked you this years ago :)

A skim is just a link like "?out=someshit". This is not what your WordPress theme should do, not CyberSEO. So if your theme is made for that and takes the skim URL from some custom field, core it will be able to work with CyberSEO.

As about the ad insertion, so CyberSEO has 1001 ways to do that (banners, HTML, JavaScript, embeds, Flash objects, popups, sponsor links built into gallery pages and everything else you can even imagine). Actually its the main task the plugin was made for.

Also don't forget that CyberSEO works with any 3rd-party plugins. For example, you have a theme or ad plugin which uses some post custom field to display the ad. CyberSEO will generate that custom field for every post in accordance to that 3rd-party plugin's or theme's needs.

brassmonkey 03-13-2019 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22431498)
A skim is just a link like "?out=someshit". This is not what your WordPress theme should do, not CyberSEO. So if your theme is made for that and takes the skim URL from some custom field, core it will be able to work with CyberSEO.

As about the ad insertion, so CyberSEO has 1001 ways to do that (banners, HTML, JavaScript, embeds, Flash objects, popups, sponsor links built into gallery pages and everything else you can even imagine). Actually its the main task the plugin was made for.

it can do cam right god now i need to learn your system :(

just a punk 03-13-2019 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22431501)
it can do cam right god now i need to learn your system :(

First of all, you are not my customer yet, so you don't need to learn anything :) Also, as you can see in my videos, CyberSEO is a very user-friendly plugin, so you definitely don't need to learn anything to add something like this simple HTML code to every post/page, generated by CyberSEO:

Code:

<h2><a href="http://www.sponsor.com/?ref=my_ref_code>Click me now!<a/></h2>
P.S. Every CyberSEO customer can enter the official support forum and ask me on how to insert some particular ad into every generated post and I'll give him/her a detailed step-by-step instruction.

brassmonkey 03-13-2019 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22431503)
First of all, you are not my customer yet, so you don't need anything :) Also, as you can see in my videos, CyberSEO is a very user-friendly plugin, so you definitely don't need to learn anything to add something like this simple HTML code to every post/page, generated by CyberSEO:

Code:

<h2><a href="http://www.sponsor.com/?ref=my_ref_code>Click me now!<a/></h2>

i should be next month :) yeah i see your instruction threads. i want to do the cam. hive would be a good theme

just a punk 03-13-2019 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22431507)
i should be next month :) yeah i see your instruction threads. i want to do the cam. hive would be a good theme

Here is a list of cam sites that can be imported into CyberSEO in 4 mouse clicks: https://www.cyberseo.net/custom-pres...webcam-presets

Course I can add more. Just make a request.

P.S. Look at this tutorial: https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-p...wordpress.html

The process of cam site feed import is absolutely the same - only 4 mouse clicks.

NoWhErE 03-13-2019 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22431487)

You could easily do that by editing your theme. CyberSEO doesn't even need to do that.

I don't know how your trade script works, but each wordpress post has a numerical ID associated to it. You could add it to the end of outlinking url to get click tracking.

Or use custom field or taxonomies to create your trade partners.

Basically, you can recreate anything you want if you know how Wordpress works.

brassmonkey 03-13-2019 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoWhErE (Post 22431528)
You could easily do that by editing your theme. CyberSEO doesn't even need to do that.

I don't know how your trade script works, but each wordpress post has a numerical ID associated to it. You could add it to the end of outlinking url to get click tracking.

Or use custom field or taxonomies to create your trade partners.

Basically, you can recreate anything you want if you know how Wordpress works.

i mean when they click the large thumb it goes to sponsor.

NoWhErE 03-13-2019 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22431534)

Thats fairly simple to do by editing your theme. Just create a custom taxonomy called sponsors, then assign a custom field to that custom taxonomy which would be your affiliate link.

Each time you create a post, assign the right sponsor (like a tag) and modify your template to display the custom field (aff url) instead of the link to the post.

just a punk 03-13-2019 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22431534)

When you want to buy a shovel you don't go to a dentist, right? Everything that's about "clicks" or about how things are being displayed at your site is up to your WordPress theme. CyberSEO generates WordPress posts and pages, but it does not display them. It doesn't format your web pages in browser, it doesn't manage your link clicks etc.

1) CyberSEO is about content.
2) Your site behavior is about WordPress theme .

So you are confusing apples and refrigerators.

Read this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoWhErE (Post 22431584)
Thats fairly simple to do by editing your theme. Just create a custom taxonomy called sponsors, then assign a custom field to that custom taxonomy which would be your affiliate link.

Each time you create a post, assign the right sponsor (like a tag) and modify your template to display the custom field (aff url) instead of the link to the post.

The first part must be done by your WP theme and the second part ("Each time you create a post, assign the right sponsor...") can be done automatically by by CyberSEO

brassmonkey 03-13-2019 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22431590)
When you want to buy a shovel you don't go to a dentist, right? Everything that's about "clicks" or about how some things are being displayed at your site is up to your WordPress theme. CyberSEO generates WordPress posts and pages, but it does not display them.

1) CyberSEO is about content.
2) Your site behavior is about WordPress theme .

So you are confusing apples and refrigerators.

Read this:

The first part is that your theme does and the second part ("Each time you create a post, assign the right sponsor...") is that CyberSEO can do for you on autopilot.

that is the reason i avoid u! anyhoo going in another direction

just a punk 03-13-2019 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22431601)
that is the reason i avoid u!

So that's because I explain you how the things (e.g. WordPress) work IRL? Ok, I'm pleased to know what you avoid me. I do not cheat or lie to my clients (anyone will confirm that), so let someone else will promise you something impossible and then finally rob you. At least I won't be involved into that shit and my karma will stay clean. I've tried to explain you some obvious things but you don't listen.

brassmonkey 03-13-2019 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22431605)
So that's because I explain you how the things (e.g. WordPress) work IRL? Ok, I'm pleased to know what you avoid me. I do not cheat or lie to my clients (anyone will confirm that), so let someone else will promise you something impossible and then finally rob you. At least I won't be involved into that shit and my karma will stay clean. I've tried to explain you some obvious things but you don't listen.

i heard what you said. i was telling him it's for sponsors. i will just use a plugin i had made. good luck

Bladewire 03-13-2019 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberGAY (Post 22431433)
I <3 u all :)

I love you too baby ❤️

Great job on the tutorial :thumbsup

ctggls 03-13-2019 01:58 PM

Does this work with the new stupid gutenberg editor? I mean the galleries are like gutenberg style or using the old [gallery] wp tag?

just a punk 03-13-2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctggls (Post 22431762)
Does this work with the new stupid gutenberg editor? I mean the galleries are like gutenberg style or using the old [gallery] wp tag?

It doesn't use the editor. The plugin generates posts and pages automatically, so you don't need even to open the editor for moths end even years. Fire and forget.

ctggls 03-13-2019 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22431768)
It doesn't use the editor. The plugin generates posts and pages automatically, so you don't need even to open the editor for moths end even years. Fire and forget.

And in case I want to edit something, will it be possible?

just a punk 03-13-2019 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctggls (Post 22431770)
And in case I want to edit something, will it be possible?

Sure. The robot-generated posts are no differ to the ones made by a human.

CaptainHowdy 03-14-2019 11:21 AM

Bumping the love . . .