GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Petition to ban Bladewire Media Astroturfers from this forum (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1309721)

Diomed 02-25-2019 04:05 PM

Petition to ban Bladewire Media Astroturfers from this forum

1. Because he shows zero regard for the basic forum rules (no images of death, no spamming threads, no bumping old threads, requesting links to illegal ads, ddos attacks, the list goes on).

2. Because this place was genuinely productive when he was gone

3. Because he is a paid DNC astroturfing shill, and posts non stop, choking the board out

4. Because he operates multiple nics that he keeps his threads bumped with

5. Because he's done everything possible to run this place into the ground

People used to think his posts kept this place alive.. But from everything I've seen its quite the opposite. People are genuinely turned off and don't want to engage.

What say the people? [email protected]

Bladewire Media nics, don't bother..

King Mark 02-25-2019 04:10 PM

Is he not PC enough?

Does GFY need to be a safe place now?

Asking for a snowflake...

crockett 02-25-2019 04:12 PM

There is always a trend with these "please ban" posts.. Its always one of the conseranazis trying to get people banned because they cant stand it when people post stuff they dont like..

It's like /r/conservative or /r/ the Donald over on Reddit. If you post anything bad about Trump, no matter how true it is they ban you.

Conservanazis need their safe spaces.. They are the same types who want books banned or burnt..

beerptrol 02-25-2019 04:14 PM

Op should be banned first. Return him to his safe places. Storm Front, Gay Tinder, breitbart...he's such a bet welching snowflake who needs to suckle on some cock to feel secure!

Bladewire 02-25-2019 04:28 PM

The Russian controlled alt-right hate fake nic troll is obsessed with me.

Targeted harrasment is against GFY TOS

Rule #6 Excessive harassment or verbal abuse of a single member, will be grounds for a warning. Inciting others to harass or verbally abuse a member will also generate the same warning. Repeated violation after warning will result in the ban hammer!

crockett 02-25-2019 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22422477)
The Russian controlled alt-right hate fake nic troll is obsessed with me.

Targeted harrasment is against GFY TOS

Rule #6 Excessive harassment or verbal abuse of a single member, will be grounds for a warning. Inciting others to harass or verbally abuse a member will also generate the same warning. Repeated violation after warning will result in the ban hammer!

He's a bit obsessive isn't he..

directfiesta 02-25-2019 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diomed (Post 22422439)
1. Because he shows zero regard for the basic forum rules (no images of death, no spamming threads, no bumping old threads, requesting links to illegal ads, ddos attacks, the list goes on).

3. Because he is a paid DNC astroturfing shill, and posts non stop, choking the board out

People used to think his posts kept this place alive.. But from everything I've seen its quite the opposite. People are genuinely turned off and don't want to engage.

You are a boring useless idiot .... Try to get in the Guiness record book as the one that didn't breathe the longest .....

brassmonkey 02-25-2019 05:02 PM

:error:error:error:error:error

2MuchMark 02-25-2019 05:09 PM

Quote:

Just say the real reason: Because he's right and you can't fight.

Diomed 02-25-2019 05:13 PM

Haha..

Looks like Bladewire has piled all his nics in as usual.

Btw, how did people not realize Bladewire was Crockett long long ago?

RedFred 02-25-2019 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diomed (Post 22422496)
Haha..

You're seriously one delusional fella and I'm willing to bet (wait, I take that back welcher) that you have a a serious drinking problem and you only post this bullshit after getting sloshed up.

crockett 02-25-2019 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diomed (Post 22422496)
Haha..

https://memegenerator.net/img/instan...ease-go-on.jpg

Acepimp 02-25-2019 05:46 PM

Nooooo!!! We can't ban the clueless libs!!

- That would remove the endless entertainment they provide with their constant hysteria

- That would remove the opportunity to counter their bullshit and educate people with the facts

- The Dems have always been the party of hate and racism. This place lets them showcase their fascist ways.

:1orglaugh

RedFred 02-25-2019 07:03 PM

The fact is without Bladewire this place would be dead.

HairyChick 02-25-2019 07:04 PM

If they ban people for breaking rules, twenty percent of the board will be banned.

But you can ban him and you have the power. It’s called IGNORE. A simple button click and he’s gone! No more time wasted reading his posts and then wasting time to complain. Poof he’s gone!

If that’s not possible due to obsession, realize this isn’t real life. You spend hours arguing with a nickname, not a person.

You spend all this time posting but you could be promoting your business, building new sites, doing new projects, etc. Between the bullshit, business happens. Reminds me that I have to email someone here ...

King Mark 02-25-2019 07:07 PM

You calling me bladewire?

I don't know about these other guys, but you should know damn well I ain't him.

BTW, pay your debts bro.

Diomed 02-25-2019 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22422528)
The fact is without Bladewire this place would be dead.

Jesus Bladey.. Don't be so obvious.

Furthermore, the opposite is true.. When Bladewire was banned, this place did wonderfully. About ten other people have said as much, repeatedly.

Diomed 02-25-2019 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Eye (Post 22422531)
You calling me bladewire?

I don't know about these other guys, but you should know damn well I ain't him.

BTW, pay your debts bro.

No I'm not.

I'm calling the following Bladewire:

1. Beerptrol
2. RedFred
3. Crockett
4. SuckonThis

I've known you weren't Bladewire since before the AOL thread.

King Mark 02-25-2019 07:10 PM

Cool. My bad then.

Diomed 02-25-2019 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns (Post 22422530)
If they ban people for breaking rules, twenty percent of the board will be banned.

But you can ban him and you have the power. It’s called IGNORE. A simple button click and he’s gone! No more time wasted reading his posts and then wasting time to complain. Poof he’s gone!

If that’s not possible due to obsession, realize this isn’t real life. You spend hours arguing with a nickname, not a person.

You spend all this time posting but you could be promoting your business, building new sites, doing new projects, etc. Between the bullshit, business happens. Reminds me that I have to email someone here ...

I spend 20 minutes a day in GFY tops.

There was one day in which I did try to "keep up" with Bladewire for shits and giggles.. Seven hours later I had to tap.

Diomed 02-25-2019 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Eye (Post 22422539)
Cool. My bad then.

All good fella.

You might be more pro-left.. But at least you don't go along with all of it and call a spade a spade.

King Mark 02-25-2019 07:17 PM

Let me explain how forums work. I own a few.

Traffic is the answer. Blade brings the traffic.

Yes, the politics died when he was banned. But so did the traffic. Traffic pays the bills. All that other shit doesn't anymore.

Always remember, a forum is not a democracy. It is a dictatorship.

King Mark 02-25-2019 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diomed (Post 22422544)
All good fella.

You might be more pro-left.. But at least you don't go along with all of it and call a spade a spade.

I define myself as slightly to the right of the center. I'm the most conservative person I know irl these days.

Diomed 02-25-2019 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Eye (Post 22422545)
Let me explain how forums work. I own a few.

Traffic is the answer. Blade brings the traffic.

Yes, the politics died when he was banned. But so did the traffic. Traffic pays the bills. All that other shit doesn't anymore.

Always remember, a forum is not a democracy. It is a dictatorship.

I would disagree, in ernest.

I believe he runs traffic away from here. I literally watch less and less people post. Not to say that's equelevant with traffic but engagement is typically a good indicator.

Post counts flourished when he was silenced, and more random users came back to discuss business.

RedFred 02-25-2019 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diomed (Post 22422533)

Furthermore, the opposite is true.. When Bladewire was banned, this place did wonderfully. About ten other people have said as much, repeatedly.

Funny you keep calling me Bladewire then welched on the bet for me to prove I'm not.

What's funny is it doesn't bother me a bit, I commend him for driving your obsessed stalking ass to the brink of insanity. I would gladly take credit for it.

Low IQ bet welcher.

King Mark 02-25-2019 07:24 PM

Traffic and post counts are not necessarily the same thing.

They gotta give them advertisers what they paying for. Or gfy goes the pay route (which very rarely works for forums, especially those on a super decline like gfy) or donations or gfy disappears.

astronaut x 02-25-2019 07:57 PM

good thread !! lol

Diomed 02-25-2019 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22422550)
Funny you keep calling me Bladewire then welched on the bet for me to prove I'm not.

What's funny is it doesn't bother me a bit, I commend him for driving your obsessed stalking ass to the brink of insanity. I would gladly take credit for it.

Low IQ bet welcher.

Here is your opportunity. Right now, in this post.. To show me where I (not you) welched on a bet.

To help. Here is the original thread - https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-p...ladewires.html

You made the bet, I accepted it, you ducked out and crab walked to save face.

If the bet was such a lock, why did (Bladewires) make up the most bizarre excuse possible (after you agreed to my only stipulation)?

Flex on us with your high IQ please you ugly cunt.

AdultKing 02-25-2019 08:00 PM

Bladewire can stay at GFY. This festering shit hole of a forum deserves him.

Diomed 02-25-2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Eye (Post 22422551)
Traffic and post counts are not necessarily the same thing.

They gotta give them advertisers what they paying for. Or gfy goes the pay route (which very rarely works for forums, especially those on a super decline like gfy) or donations or gfy disappears.

I agree they aren't the same, but post count and engagement are viable indicators.

Another GFY mystery is the Alexa rating. When the board activity is next to nill, but it's still ranking decently.

Diomed 02-25-2019 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdultKing (Post 22422570)
Bladewire can stay at GFY. This festering shit hole of a forum deserves him.

Even so,mplesse underdtand I and others alike genuinely appreciate your efforts and contributions.

If you hang out somewhere else shoot me a DM.

AdultKing 02-25-2019 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diomed (Post 22422572)
Another GFY mystery is the Alexa rating.

There's no mystery, it's manipulated.

AdultKing 02-25-2019 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diomed (Post 22422575)
If you hang out somewhere else shoot me a DM.

Everywhere else I am is invite only and I only invite people to the other places that I have personally done business with and no offense but we've never done business, I really don't even know who you are.

For what it's worth, while GFY exists I'll still try and contribute useful stuff, because I know some people gain benefit, but the signal to noise ratio on GFY is way out of control and while that stays as it is then it's hard for any business or tech thread to gain any traction.

astronaut x 02-25-2019 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diomed (Post 22422569)
Here is your opportunity. Right now, in this post.. To show me where I (not you) welched on a bet.

To help. Here is the original thread - https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-p...ladewires.html

You made the bet, I accepted it, you ducked out and crab walked to save face.

If the bet was such a lock, why did (Bladewires) make up the most bizarre excuse possible (after you agreed to my only stipulation)?

Flex on us with your high IQ please you ugly cunt.

The only person you are trying to convince you didn't welch... is yourself.

You made the bet, WE all accepted, and then you included the impossible stipulation, and not to mention wanted Eric to get in trouble for facilitating your retarded bet.

Quite honestly, do you really think Eric has time for your fucking childish bullshit?

https://media.gq.com/photos/5720e749...bama-Laugh.jpg

He doesn't even have time to moderate your racist ass's off the board. lol

ghjghj 02-25-2019 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22422550)
Funny you keep calling me RedFred

You literally respond for RedFred.

Diomed 02-25-2019 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astronaut x (Post 22422584)
The only person you are trying to convince you didn't welch... is yourself.

You made the bet, WE all accepted, and then you included the impossible stipulation, and not to mention wanted Eric to get in trouble for facilitating your retarded bet.

Quite honestly, do you really think Eric has time for your fucking childish bullshit?

https://media.gq.com/photos/5720e749...bama-Laugh.jpg

He doesn't even have time to moderate your racist ass's off the board. lol

It's funny how you love to manipulate.

Can you not read? Please do and quote me where anyone but (Bladewires) walked backwards

Here ya go, real easy like - https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-p...ladewires.html

Instead, cunts like to distort rather than read. Cause the facts don't look good in your case.

Are you just hoping other people can't read?

RycEric 02-25-2019 09:11 PM

Quote:

HairyChick 02-25-2019 09:12 PM

You made a post but removed it apparently. I have it in email.

You claim you spend no more than twenty minutes here daily

9:07 pm to 10:03 pm tonight then back at 10:56 pm

I didn’t look at the morning posts, just tonight. Over an hour tonight yet you boast of twenty minutes only each day. Today isn’t over yet.

Your nose is growing. The point isn’t being caught in a lie, it’s the wasted time you could be using to make money.

Part of your issue is needing recognition and acceptance. You want to be top dog here, admired and fawned over, and have people worship you here. Instead, it’s backfiring and you’re left arguing and looking like a fool.

Ignore him. You can do so much instead of getting hard by arguing with anonymous people. The joy you feel won’t help when you go to bed alone and broke.

Diomed 02-25-2019 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdultKing (Post 22422578)
Everywhere else I am is invite only and I only invite people to the other places that I have personally done business with and no offense but we've never done business, I really don't even know who you are.

For what it's worth, while GFY exists I'll still try and contribute useful stuff, because I know some people gain benefit, but the signal to noise ratio on GFY is way out of control and while that stays as it is then it's hard for any business or tech thread to gain any traction.

Fair dinkum fella :thumbsup no offense taken.

Just wanted to convey that there are those of us who appreciate your informative posts, I have a couple bookmarked myself for future purposes. So, it's not wasted.

Diomed 02-25-2019 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns (Post 22422605)

I didn’t look at the morning posts, just tonight. Over an hour tonight yet you boast of twenty minutes only each day. Today isn’t over yet.

Your nose is growing. The point isn’t being caught in a lie, it’s the wasted time you could be using to make money.

Part of your issue is needing recognition and acceptance. You want to be top dog here, admired and fawned over, and have people worship you here. Instead, it’s backfiring and you’re left arguing and looking like a fool.

Ignore him. You can do so much instead of getting hard by arguing with anonymous people. The joy you feel won’t help when you go to bed alone and broke.

Yes, tonight about 30 minutes combined.

People worshipping me? I could give a fuck.. With respect, you are over analyzing.

Ps, I didn't remove anything. Feel free to show me, perhaps an edit?

astronaut x 02-25-2019 09:22 PM

Diomed has a tiny penis....

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...om%C3%A8de.jpg

astronaut x 02-25-2019 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns (Post 22422605)

You can't talk sense into him. He is a Trump supporter.

RedFred 02-25-2019 09:27 PM

RedFred 02-25-2019 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astronaut x (Post 22422613)
You can't talk sense into him. He is a Trump supporter.

And a bet welcher.

DraX 02-25-2019 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diomed (Post 22422533)

Strong argument and I do remember it myself, the place had a different feel to it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diomed (Post 22422542)
I spend 20 minutes a day in GFY tops.

There was one day in which I did try to "keep up" with Bladewire for shits and giggles.. Seven hours later I had to tap.

+1 for the effort.

BAN Bladewire...:2 cents:

bigPunk 02-25-2019 10:03 PM

I actually appreciate Bladewire! Although he posts too much political shit, he’s a cool dude. 😎

astronaut x 02-25-2019 10:04 PM

Diomed has no penis...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...uvre_Ma890.jpg

sarettah 02-25-2019 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diomed (Post 22422548)
I literally watch less and less people post.

I post alot less than I was a while back but it is definitely not because of BW.

Oh, and you thinking Crockett and BW are the same person. Way off.

just sayin..

DukeSkywalker 02-25-2019 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdultKing (Post 22422578)

I’d love an invite. I’m about done here

King Mark 02-25-2019 10:44 PM

When you got Pam scolding you it's a wrap bro