GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Business Online Reputation Management (ORM) Services (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1307547)

agora 01-04-2019 06:55 PM

Online Reputation Management (ORM) Services

Are you seeking Online Reputation Management (ORM) Services?

Contact us for more information. :thumbsup

We have been doing business online since 1999.

anal4ever 01-09-2019 08:29 AM

If you are that good at your rep services maybe you could give your company a go. Because i dont see anyone speaking positive about your services.

I am not here to burn down your company as i never worked with you, but i most likely never will either because there are no "real" testimonials for your work done.

Just giving u that as a tip.

agora 01-12-2019 08:10 AM

Sir, your aunti asked me if you could clean up your room in her basement and get a real job instead of being an internet troll.

We have been online since 1999 with plenty of positive reviews which has kept us in business for more than 20 years.

And we have done business with many members on gfy for years. We are not new to gfy.

So, get a life sir.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anal4ever (Post 22393857)
If you are that good at your rep services maybe you could give your company a go. Because i dont see anyone speaking positive about your services.

I am not here to burn down your company as i never worked with you, but i most likely never will either because there are no "real" testimonials for your work done.

Just giving u that as a tip.

anal4ever 01-12-2019 03:32 PM

bravo, you just made sure i would never buy your services. My post was not to troll you but to point something out. Yet your unprofessional response just totally blew me away. I know you are not new, but as i said i have yet to see any of your customers post anything positive here. Anyhow your response to my post lacks any professionalism.

agora 01-12-2019 05:13 PM

Your comment with due respect sir was totally ignorant and intended to slander and be argumentative without any basis of fact.

That's exactly what an internet troll does.

Internet trolls get a high seeking to be argumentative based on erroneous statements.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anal4ever (Post 22396041)
bravo, you just made sure i would never buy your services. My post was not to troll you but to point something out. Yet your unprofessional response just totally blew me away. I know you are not new, but as i said i have yet to see any of your customers post anything positive here. Anyhow your response to my post lacks any professionalism.

celandina 01-13-2019 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anal4ever (Post 22396041)

:thumbsup:2 cents:

GLMBV 01-28-2019 09:48 AM

I've bought a permanent blogpost in 2016 and 2 sidebar links in 2018, all still online. So as far as i'm concerned they deliver as promised.

agora 01-31-2019 06:10 AM

Cheers! :thumbsup

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLMBV (Post 22405712)
I've bought a permanent blogpost in 2016 and 2 sidebar links in 2018, all still online. So as far as i'm concerned they deliver as promised.