GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   cyberseo support (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1298985)

cybermike 05-16-2018 08:34 AM

cyberseo support

Hey man how do i get access to your support forum for gallery magic.. I emailed you a week ago with no reply.. and your PM box is full.

When trying the bulk import option I keep getting

importing galleries...

The link you followed has expired.

j3rkules 05-16-2018 08:43 AM

I am pretty sure that he only provides support through forum. He posts here sometimes, so here is a bump so he sees it.

klinton 05-16-2018 09:20 AM

bump for you & cyberseo

OneHungLo 05-16-2018 03:12 PM

I don't think he gives support to Americans :1orglaugh

klinton 05-16-2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22271022)

He gives, but first they have to listen his 2 hours long speech why Russia is better and sign that they understood all what he said :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

OneHungLo 05-16-2018 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klinton (Post 22271149)
He gives, but first they have to listen his 2 hours long speech why Russia is better and sign that they understood all what he said :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

just a punk 05-17-2018 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cybermike (Post 22270747)
Hey man how do i get access to your support forum for gallery magic.. I emailed you a week ago with no reply.. and your PM box is full.

I know that my PM box is full and I won't clean it out, because it's not a way of communication. You can send an email to [email protected] and I'll restore your forum access if it was lost. GFY is not for that.

OneHungLo 05-17-2018 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22271220)
I know that my PM box is full and I won't clean it out, because it's not a way of communication. You can send an email to [email protected] and I'll restore your forum access if it was lost. GFY is not for that.

What a douche. Is that how you treat a paying customer?

just a punk 05-17-2018 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22271224)

I didn't get it. There is the official support forum at cyberseo.net. There is my personal email adress. The GFY PM is not a support forum. Go send a message to Microsoft via GFY. Oh, you cant't? GFY has no relation to Microsoft? Ok, go send a PM to Playboy via GFY. You can't again? Idiot. A stupid idiot...

magneto664 05-17-2018 04:27 AM

Oh yes!
CyberSEO pls check your e-mail.
I really need (probably and other people too) Tutorial how to import JSON !. How to divide and separate individual data fields in JSON? Pls check your e-mail. I can also open a post on your forum if you want.

just a punk 05-17-2018 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magneto664 (Post 22271253)
Oh yes!
CyberSEO pls check your e-mail.
I really need (probably and other people too) Tutorial how to import JSON !. How to divide and separate individual data fields in JSON? Pls check your e-mail. I can also open a post on your forum if you want.

I don't see your post too. Please tell me when exactly it was sent. Please use Gmail or other services, no the Microsoft ones.

directfiesta 05-17-2018 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22271237)
I didn't get it. There is the official support forum at cyberseo.net. There is my personal email adress. The GFY PM is not a support forum. Go send a message to Microsoft via GFY. Oh, you cant't? GFY has no relation to Microsoft? Ok, go send a PM to Playboy via GFY. You can't again? Idiot. A stupid idiot...

makes perfect sense ... except for haters .

magneto664 05-17-2018 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22271266)
I don't see your post too. Please tell me when exactly it was sent. Please use Gmail or other services, no the Microsoft ones.

I re-send you a -emial tnx.

Brian mike 05-17-2018 05:24 AM

Quote:

Go send a message to Microsoft via GFY. Oh, you cant't? GFY has no relation to Microsoft? Ok, go send a PM to Playboy via GFY. You can't again? Idiot. A stupid idiot...

Very pitty way to see this. :1orglaugh ( Now we got cyberSEO comparing him self to microsoft LMAO )

Microsoft Don't have relation with GFY THAT's correct. :2 cents:

PlayBoy did haved a relation with GFY ( Affiliate Program ) :winkwink:

CyberSEO advertise on GFY So CyberSeo have relation with GFY. IMO

Your support Still Sucks And glad i dont use your plug in anymore :1orglaugh

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22271224)

https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-p...rdpress-4.html << All what you need to know.

SBJ 05-17-2018 05:31 AM

this is quality support taken to the next level. Does one have to pay extra for the abuse package or is it free?:thumbsup

Brian mike 05-17-2018 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cybermike (Post 22270747)

When trying the bulk import option I keep getting

importing galleries...

The link you followed has expired.

It's intended for special correspondence only NOT YOU :helpme

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22233858)
If you don't want to wait for an reply for a month, don't use my email. It's intended for special correspondence only (e.g. your private login/password if you want me to check your site). Microsoft and Google simply block your messages and I can't see them. Also please take into account that I still getting up to 100 emails every day. I'm working alone, have one head and two hands. Sometimes I have to rest and sometimes (oops) I have illness (I live in Russia and a flu is a usual thing during a winter here).

So... please post all your question to the official support forum. Nothing will be lost or unanswered there.

Brian mike 05-17-2018 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22271022)

North America on his banned list for sure :1orglaugh

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBJ (Post 22271289)
this is quality support taken to the next level. Does one have to pay extra for the abuse package or is it free?:thumbsup

You need to get on your knee and suck cyberSEO dick to get his attention I think :1orglaugh

Nothing Free in Life :1orglaugh

klinton 05-17-2018 05:48 AM

God damn, if you dont like the plugin, just dont buy it and use it....

I'm kind of happy with it, but admit that more tutorials would be useful :winkwink::winkwink:

just a punk 05-17-2018 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klinton (Post 22271296)
God damn, if you dont like the plugin, just dont buy it and use it....

I'm kind of happy with it, but admit that more tutorials would be useful :winkwink::winkwink:

There are many such threads at GFY. E.g: Tech Import tube videos, livecam feeds, picture galleries and anything else into WordPress - GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

Course everything else is available at the official support forum.

Bladewire 05-17-2018 02:40 PM

Quote:

Truth.

It's like approaching a doctor at church and asking them to examine you.

There is a place for everything

Bladewire 05-17-2018 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klinton (Post 22271296)
I'm kind of happy with it, but admit that more tutorials would be useful :love2suck:

I've asked CyberSEO many times for private in person tutorials and he's always happy to accommodate my needs for a small extra fee. He's well worth the money and has many special talents not advertised :winkwink:

cybermike 05-17-2018 04:05 PM

ok emailed you again previous email was me replying to our old email thread figured it would be easier that way

OneHungLo 05-17-2018 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22271557)
Truth.

It's like approaching a doctor at church and asking them to examine you.

There is a place for everything

The OP already emailed crybabySEO and wasn't getting a response. What else was he supposed to do?

EddyTheDog 05-17-2018 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22271651)
The OP already emailed crybabySEO and wasn't getting a response. What else was he supposed to do?

:2 cents::thumbsup...

Bladewire 05-17-2018 06:43 PM

Quote:

Make a thread on GFY duh :Hollering

just a punk 05-17-2018 09:48 PM

Quote:

Maybe just wait a bit, because it's 7:48 AM in Moscow right now and I was sleeping while the email was sent at 2:04 AM? ;)

https://i.stack.imgur.com/jiFfM.jpg

Bladewire 05-17-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22271706)
Maybe because it's 7:48 in Moscow and I was sleeping? ;)

Do you sleep nude?

just a punk 05-17-2018 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22271709)
Do you sleep nude?

Usually yes, but not always. Right now I'm working in shorts, because there is 27C in the house. Any more questions? )

Bladewire 05-17-2018 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22271711)
Usually yes, but not always. Right now I'm working in shorts, because there is 27C in the house. Any more questions? )

Yessir, thank you. Are you cut or uncut?

just a punk 05-17-2018 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22271712)
Yessir, thank you. Are you cut or uncut?

I'm not a Jew and not a Muslim. So try to guess now.

GAMEFINEST 05-17-2018 10:26 PM

His good in my books

OneHungLo 05-17-2018 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22271706)
Maybe just wait a bit, because it's 7:48 AM in Moscow right now and I was sleeping while the email was sent at 2:04 AM? ;)

I was replying to Bladewire who thought it was ridiculous he made a thread here to contact you.

But since He "emailed you a week ago with no reply," And considering your PM box is full, how else was he supposed to contact you? Smoke signals? Idiot.

just a punk 05-17-2018 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22271725)
I was replying to Bladewire who thought it was ridiculous he made a thread here to contact you. But since He "emailed you a week ago with no reply,"

Bladewire? Emailed me? What for? He is not my client. You are and idiot, not me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22271725)
And considering your PM box is full, how else was he supposed to contact you?

Click this link: http://www.cyberseo.net/

If you're not blind, you will see a contact form there. Still can't see anything? Just scroll the page down. Well done boy, now you know how to use the browser!

http://www.centives.net/S/wp-content...eHistoryO1.jpg

OneHungLo 05-17-2018 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22271729)
Bladewire? Emailed me? What for? He is not my client. You are and idiot, not me.

Click this link: http://www.cyberseo.net/

If you're not blind, you will see a contact form there.

What are you drunk? Put the vodka down.

just a punk 05-17-2018 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22271730)
What are you drunk? Put the vodka down.

It looks like you are drunk like a pig, if you can't see a contact form on the official page and if you think that GFY PM is the one and only way to contact me. What's wrong with your brain?

Yes, my PM at GFY is full and it's good, because I don't want to use it as a support channel for many reasons.

OneHungLo 05-18-2018 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22271731)
It looks like you are drunk like a pig, if you can't see a contact form on the official page and if you think that GFY PM is the one and only way to contact me. What's wrong with your brain?

Yes, my PM at GFY is full and it's good, because I don't want to use it as a support channel for many reasons.

Answer your email and you won’t have to use gfy for support.

JesseQuinn 05-18-2018 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22271729)

I feel this thread has gone off topic.

far more interested by that warm yet reserved woman in the front of the line.

Sid70 05-18-2018 04:22 AM

only fags have emails in a format [email protected]

CaptainHowdy 05-18-2018 04:31 AM

Talk about stretching things out ...

just a punk 05-18-2018 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sid70 (Post 22271790)
only fags have emails in a format [email protected]

My email is .net, idiot :1orglaugh

And yes, I'm not some Ivan, Sara or Igor from CyberSEO. I'm the CyberSEO. I'm everyone there - the developer, the webmaster, the customer support and the custom coder. I can't be online 24/7 (sometimes I must to sleep or I can get a flu, for example - I'm not a robot), but I'm still doing all the functions only personally since 2006. Just FYI, I have thousands of customers (go multiply it to the plugin's price) and I'm receiving about 100 emails every day, so it can take days (yes, days) to get a custom technical reply from me. I really didn't think that my product will become so popular.

P.S. Show me a single customer who considers himself scammed? It's an open board. Show me at least one of thousands.

klinton 05-18-2018 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22271801)
I'm not a robot

prove it :winkwink:

Sid70 05-18-2018 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22271801)
My email is .net, idiot :1orglaugh

And yes, I'm not some Ivan, Sara or Igor from CyberSEO. I'm the CyberSEO. I'm everyone there - the developer, the webmaster, the customer support and the custom coder. I can't be online 24/7 (sometimes I must to sleep or I can get a flu, for example - I'm not a robot), but I'm still doing all the functions only personally since 2006. Just FYI, I have thousands of customers (go multiply it to the plugin's price) and I'm receiving about 100 emails every day, so it can take days (yes, days) to get a custom technical reply from me. I really didn't think that my product will become so popular.

.net stands for a pretentious fag, Igor.

Bladewire 05-18-2018 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22271713)
I'm not a Jew and not a Muslim. So try to guess now.

Something extra to play with HOT! 🔥🔥🔥