GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   every non white baby born in Calif. scince 1983 has DNA stored (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1298975)

Grapesoda 05-16-2018 06:22 AM

every non white baby born in Calif. scince 1983 has DNA stored

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/califor...ho-has-access/

Rochard 05-16-2018 07:35 AM

Stop trying to stir up shit. Every baby in the child gets this test. It has nothing to do with race.

k0nr4d 05-16-2018 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22270701)
Stop trying to stir up shit. Every baby in the child gets this test. It has nothing to do with race.

Technically, every non-white baby would be contained within the group of "every baby" so he's not wrong.

Grapesoda 05-16-2018 08:22 AM

Quote:

you go for this shit all day lol

remember the war on women? you were all about that one right? then the NY TIMES admitted the stats were cooked. the asswipes never pulled 'child birth years' from the stats.... actually women are usually more educated in the workforce and have higher pay ... but holy fuck didn't you guys have a great crusade for 20 years

the NYT buried the story after the initial report... no outrage at all the lies, the false accusations, the Vitol printed almost daily, the business attacked by the press... yup all that shit completely made up.. BUT no political party that you endorse would EVER FUCKING LIE to you right?
:2 cents:

Grapesoda 05-16-2018 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0nr4d (Post 22270715)
Technically, every non-white baby would be contained within the group of "every baby" so he's not wrong.

I know, I'm troll bating and technically all the 'non white babies' have their DNA cataloged so I'm not wrong either :winkwink:

Grapesoda 05-16-2018 08:26 AM

Quote:

next time I'll misrepresent some Russian facts so you can play... that be cool?

Rochard 05-16-2018 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 22270736)
you go for this shit all day lol

remember the war on women? you were all about that one right? then the NY TIMES admitted the stats were cooked. the asswipes never pulled 'child birth years' from the stats.... actually women are usually more educated in the workforce and have higher pay ... but holy fuck didn't you guys have a great crusade for 20 years

the NYT buried the story after the initial report... no outrage at all the lies, the false accusations, the Vitol printed almost daily, the business attacked by the press... yup all that shit completely made up.. BUT no political party that you endorse would EVER FUCKING LIE to you right?
:2 cents:

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Grapesoda 05-16-2018 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22270750)
I have no idea what you are talking about.

have an idea homy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Women

http://www.nationalpartnership.org/r...e-wage-gap.pdf

personally I think you wake up with a fresh mind every day, you seem to lack a cohesive understanding of politics. it's like you pick and choose what to remember and believe only if it suits your agenda... like crockett and the bros..

just read the biz and technology in the future and you will have better understanding of what goes on...all that shit the pollys talk needs to be paid for :2 cents:

bronco67 05-16-2018 09:36 AM

OP is a real piece of shit.

Ask him why he posted the thread. It'll be a bullshit/non-answer.

Bladewire 05-16-2018 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 22270803)
OP is a real piece of shit.

Ask him why he posted the thread. It'll be a bullshit/non-answer.

He's just high.

Sometimes when he posts high he's a bit disconjointed like this. He doesn't mean any harm I don't think he's just bring a bit edgy but doesn't realize he's missing the mark yet.

Grapesoda 05-16-2018 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22270812)
He's just high.

Sometimes when he posts high he's a bit disconjointed like this. He doesn't mean any harm I don't think he's just bring a bit edgy but doesn't realize he's missing the mark yet.

cool enough. you guys are a bit touchier than I though or not as stupid... I was wondering if the 'all' babies would be noticed and yes sometime the 'medication' fucks with my lucidity and I never mean to be catty, usually I just get goofy I do apologize.

in my defense I will say all my interactions with you were to get to this point. all my hostility, judgment, insinuations.. all calculated to draw your attention so we could be buddies! :1orglaugh

in real life I have a torn right kneecap, 3 screws holding my left shoulder together, bicep sown back to together. with the doc giving me 10% mobility. torn ligaments and bicep in my right shoulder and arm. I know this from the feelings I experienced in my left shoulder before the surgeries.

I operate on pain killers.... I was put on narcos or whatever in mid 2015.... hated my life, those drugs are spiritual death for me. against the wishes of my sponsor I went to weed. so other than weed I have almost 29 years clean. *shrugs*

and just like pills, weed must be used every 'x' amount of time. so the big suggestion is always "rub cb whatthefuck" all over yourself. I am very allergic to weed. in fact the other day had to pull over and throw up 2 times going someplace... not uncommon. I sleep about 2 hours at a time, rolling over wakes me up, every hear the expression wake up screaming? not always that bad but....... then a big stupid dog is always scamming my spot lol! I am perfectly happy not being high... but... yeah that's how it is....

and thank you for catching me going weird lol however I do believe that you guys are investing in fabrications and falsehoods, with much more effort put into manipulating you than say manipulation of the public to buy Pepsi. much more money and power involved. however you guys refuse to accept that... it just boggles my mind. *shrugs*

Göring: Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece

here us a perfect example of what puzzles me about you guys: the fucking wall.

so lets get real here for a bit. I know the illegals very well. I know the legals very well. every darn one of them says the exact same thing to me I WANT TO GO HOME

now I will tell you 1 more thing I have been told this is SUPER secret and NEVER talked or reported or even used in press releases by the medias.... are you ready?

all talk of crossing the boarder and related issues of the people are extremely humiliating. just in case:

huˇmilˇiˇatˇing
(h)yo͞oˈmilēˌādiNG/
adjective
adjective: humiliating
causing someone to feel ashamed and foolish by injuring their dignity and self-respect.
"a humiliating defeat"

Humiliation is the abasement of pride, which creates mortification or leads to a state of being humbled or reduced to lowliness or submission. It is an emotion felt by a person whose social status, either by force or willingly, has just decreased.

and so the US response is to build a fucking wall? are you FUCKING kidding me? see bro. you guys NEVER talk about real shit. EVER. blah blah Russians, blah blah nk, blah blah turmps cock.... what about trying to help your neighbors?

we need to hold the governments reasonable that are not allowing their citizens basic human dignity. I would gladly talk about that.., I wish everyone in the USA would start talking about that right now...

it is so painfully obvious to me that the issues are hostility from foreign governments, not our immigration policy. just do not mention it because you might upset someone....who the fuck cares if entire peoples and populations must sneak out of their country in the middle of the night and try to get here... right? build a fucking wall or make up bullshit stories and blow off the humanitarian crises and crimes... as long as none gets upset :thumbsup

CaptainHowdy 05-16-2018 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 22270828)
cool enough. you guys are a bit touchier than I though or not as stupid... I was wondering if the 'all' babies would be noticed and yes sometime the 'medication' fucks with my lucidity and I never mean to be catty, usually I just get goofy I do apologize.

in my defense I will say all my interactions with you were to get to this point. all my hostility, judgment, insinuations.. all calculated to draw your attention so we could be buddies! :1orglaugh

in real life I have a torn right kneecap, 3 screws holding my left shoulder together, bicep sown back to together. with the doc giving me 10% mobility. torn ligaments and bicep in my right shoulder and arm. I know this from the feelings I experienced in my left shoulder before the surgeries.

I operate on pain killers.... I was put on narcos or whatever in mid 2015.... hated my life, those drugs are spiritual death for me. against the wishes of my sponsor I went to weed. so other than weed I have almost 29 years clean. *shrugs*

and just like pills, weed must be used every 'x' amount of time. so the big suggestion is always "rub cb whatthefuck" all over yourself. I am very allergic to weed. in fact the other day had to pull over and throw up 2 times going someplace... not uncommon. I sleep about 2 hours at a time, rolling over wakes me up, every hear the expression wake up screaming? not always that bad but....... then a big stupid dog is always scamming my spot lol! I am perfectly happy not being high... but... yeah that's how it is....

and thank you for catching me going weird lol however I do believe that you guys are investing in fabrications and falsehoods, with much more effort put into manipulating you than say manipulation of the public to buy Pepsi. much more money and power involved. however you guys refuse to accept that... it just boggles my mind. *shrugs*

Göring: Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece

here us a perfect example of what puzzles me about you guys: the fucking wall.

so lets get real here for a bit. I know the illegals very well. I know the legals very well. every darn one of them says the exact same thing to me I WANT TO GO HOME

now I will tell you 1 more thing I have been told this is SUPER secret and NEVER talked or reported or even used in press releases by the medias.... are you ready?

all talk of crossing the boarder and related issues of the people are extremely humiliating. just in case:

huˇmilˇiˇatˇing
(h)yo͞oˈmilēˌādiNG/
adjective
adjective: humiliating
causing someone to feel ashamed and foolish by injuring their dignity and self-respect.
"a humiliating defeat"

Humiliation is the abasement of pride, which creates mortification or leads to a state of being humbled or reduced to lowliness or submission. It is an emotion felt by a person whose social status, either by force or willingly, has just decreased.

and so the US response is to build a fucking wall? are you FUCKING kidding me? see bro. you guys NEVER talk about real shit. EVER. blah blah Russians, blah blah nk, blah blah turmps cock.... what about trying to help your neighbors?

we need to hold the governments reasonable that are not allowing their citizens basic human dignity. I would gladly talk about that.., I wish everyone in the USA would start talking about that right now...

it is so painfully obvious to me that the issues are hostility from foreign governments, not our immigration policy. just do not mention it because you might upset someone....who the fuck cares if entire peoples and populations must sneak out of their country in the middle of the night and try to get here... right? build a fucking wall or make up bullshit stories and blow off the humanitarian crises and crimes... as long as none gets upset :thumbsup

Grapesoda 05-16-2018 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 22270857)

cool... how you doing today...? beautiful day here and I've been over to Jamie's Cakes....

JaimeCakes . . .* your special cake awaits you . . . - Home :thumbsup

Bladewire 05-16-2018 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 22270979)
cool... how you doing today...? beautiful day here and I've been over to Jamie's Cakes....

JaimeCakes . . .ha your special cake awaits you . . . - Home :thumbsup

Cyber Fucker 05-16-2018 04:08 PM

Sounds like operation "Paper Clip" from X-files...

https://90sflashback.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/pc.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsvvDjCWAAAQmGR.jpg

No, seriously, it's like bio-tagging the population... wtf