GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   So, did Syria shoot down 13 missiles or 71 missiles or Zero missiles last night? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1297837)

sarettah 04-14-2018 09:52 AM

So, did Syria shoot down 13 missiles or 71 missiles or Zero missiles last night?

According to Syrian State TV:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/syrian-ai...020522499.html

Quote:

BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syrian air defenses shot down 13 missiles fired in a U.S.-led attack on the country on Saturday, Syrian state TV said.
According to Sputnik - Russian News:

https://sputniknews.com/military/201...rces-analysis/

Quote:

Several hours after the strikes, the Russian Defense Ministry reported that the majority of the missiles launched were intercepted by Syria's Air Defense Force, who shot down some 71 of the 103 cruise missiles detected.
And the U.S. says:

https://www.guelphtoday.com/world-ne...t-syria-893217

Quote:

The Pentagon says none of the missiles filed by the U.S. and its allies was deflected by Syrian air defences, rebutting claims by the Russian and Syrian governments.
:helpme

pimpmaster9000 04-14-2018 10:15 AM

https://i1.wp.com/www.thetboa.com/wp...gang_signs.png

Rochard 04-14-2018 10:23 AM

I'm going to go with zero missiles shot down. It's incredibly difficult to shoot these things down. I'm not saying American military tech is better than Russia's, I'm just saying it's hard to shoot down something like a Tomahawk missile.

Mr Pheer 04-14-2018 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22253818)
I'm not saying American military tech is better than Russia's.

I'll say it. Our shit is better.

pimpmaster9000 04-14-2018 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Pheer (Post 22253820)

ill say it: they have the "off" switch to your lives...you can never win so you kinda wasted your money AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

your waste of money army is just so that your military industrial cronies can make money...you get to foot the bill :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

dumb mother fucker celebrating his racketeers :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

you are paying for this shit out of pocket and your country is trillions in debt and you celebrate it? :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

crockett 04-14-2018 10:54 AM

Zero... Putin lies more than Trump and Syria has to drop barrels filled with tnt out of helicopters... they couldn't shoot a blimp out of the air..

crockett 04-14-2018 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22253825)
ill say it: they have the "off" switch to your lives...you can never win so you kinda wasted your money AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

your waste of money army is just so that your military industrial cronies can make money...you get to foot the bill :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

you are paying for this shit out of pocket and your country is trillions in debt and you celebrate it? :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Translation... his serbian house got bombed in the 90s and He's still shell shocked.

Bladewire 04-14-2018 11:02 AM

Quote:

Fake Russian nic troll pretending to be from Serbia

ghjghj 04-14-2018 11:16 AM

BaldBastard 04-14-2018 11:23 AM

"A Pentagon spokesperson also warned of a Russian disinformation campaign, telling reporters that there has been a 2,000 percent increase in Russian trolls online in the last 24 hours."

bronco67 04-14-2018 11:28 AM

They didn't shoot down shit. First of all, if Russia says something, then you know it's not true.

crockett 04-14-2018 11:39 AM

Putin = little barking dog behind closed window...

pimpmaster9000 04-14-2018 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22253831)

It's a good thing your army protected the USA from tiny penis Asian farmers with agent orange...thank God there is a double standard where you dindu nuffin even when you use chemicals on civilians...you killed off 90% of the vegetation in Vietnam and dropped more bombs than both world wars combined but you dindu nuffin...

American brain wash is strong...

crockett 04-14-2018 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22253855)
It's a good thing your army protected the USA from tiny penis Asian farmers with agent orange...thank God there is a double standard where you dindu nuffin even when you use chemicals on civilians...you killed off 90% of the vegetation in Vietnam and dropped more bombs than both world wars combined but you dindu nuffin...

If you want to go back in time.... how many landmines did you Russians leave in Afghanistan and all around the world for that matter?

In fact most of the weapons that supply terrorists in the middle East came from Soviet States, Russia, China, NK and Iran.. pretty much all your comie bro countries..

Mr Pheer 04-14-2018 12:56 PM

Quote:

The difference between me and you... I've actually invaded other countries, and you ran from yours.

Thanks, have a nice day.

Sarn 04-14-2018 01:11 PM

>103 cruise missiles
The USA send so many missiles because know some of them will be shot down. As I see the university with chemical equipment was destroyed, it is problem for us too if Assad really uses it - was destroyed and good. Airdromes not suffered, can use for the strike by terrorists. Testing missiles and air-defenses successful. Putin soft pussy of course, but all still alive))

Bladewire 04-14-2018 02:16 PM

Quote:

Serbia , your country, is such a great success

pimpmaster9000 04-14-2018 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Pheer (Post 22253870)
The difference between me and you... I've actually invaded other countries, and you ran from yours.

Thanks, have a nice day.

hows crippin'? crippetty cripp!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22253870)

you are trying to deflect from your own crippin' with unrelated topics...we are taking about US foreign policy crippin' here...you cripp a lot...crippetty cripp!

Rochard 04-14-2018 03:50 PM

Quote:

Dunno.

I do not Russian anti missile capability. I know that from our own tests trying to shoot down missiles it doesn't seem to work the majority of the time, and that's under favorable circumstances.

Rochard 04-14-2018 03:51 PM

Quote:

The United States never lost a battle in Vietnam. From a military standpoint it was a complete victory. The problem was American leaders didn't have the balls to go all in.

My daddy died in Vietnam when I was nine months old.

GFED 04-14-2018 04:31 PM

I don't agree with us shooting any missles.

crockett 04-14-2018 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GFED (Post 22253929)
I don't agree with us shooting any missles.

I don't always shoot missles, but when I do, they always hit the target..

tfto 04-14-2018 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22253831)

You and your shit again?. It seems like you play this shit in every fuckin thread now.

BaldBastard 04-14-2018 08:07 PM

Need I remind everyone..

"A Pentagon spokesperson also warned of a Russian disinformation campaign, telling reporters that there has been a 2,000 percent increase in Russian trolls online in the last 24 hours."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarn (Post 22253873)
>103 cruise missiles
The USA send so many missiles because know some of them will be shot down. As I see the university with chemical equipment was destroyed, it is problem for us too if Assad really uses it - was destroyed and good. Airdromes not suffered, can use for the strike by terrorists. Testing missiles and air-defenses successful. Putin soft pussy of course, but all still alive))

The strike was on Chemical weapon production and storage facilities.
Not only did they need to hit the targets but completely vaporise them... which it seems they did.

BTW in no way do I think this resolves a fucking thing apart from Trumps Ego for a week, they already gave Assad plenty of time to move what he needed out of harms way.

GAMEFINEST 04-14-2018 11:22 PM

I don't trust shit coming from Russia or US

just a punk 04-14-2018 11:26 PM

The funny thing is that Syria is equipped with obsolete S200 anti-missile systems (SAM) made in the USSR in 1967 against new, stealth and "smart" super duper US missiles.

Russia does not use S200 since the beginning of AD :)

just a punk 04-14-2018 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22253925)
The United States never lost a battle in Vietnam. From a military standpoint it was a complete victory. The problem was American leaders didn't have the balls to go all in.

My daddy died in Vietnam when I was nine months old.

And what for he has died? Has he saved the world from Nazis like both my granddads did? He has died for nothing and that's a great thing that the American leaders had no balls to leave more US children w/o a fathers. Think about it.

just a punk 04-14-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22253818)
I'm going to go with zero missiles shot down. It's incredibly difficult to shoot these things down. I'm not saying American military tech is better than Russia's, I'm just saying it's hard to shoot down something like a Tomahawk missile.

The Russian missile technology is at least 100 years ahead of the US one. That's why you still can't send a single "astronaut" into space w/o Russian rockets. That's why Curiosity was sent to Mars by Russian rocket engine. You had only 6 shuttles and 2 of them have exploded and killed the whole crews (such a killing statistics, ah?) These tins had no even a rescue catapult, as any Russian rocket has since 60's. Your technology sucks a long time, man. How many times the US people were in space? The professional "astronauts" and even tourists? How many of them have died because of the Russian rocket technologies? So say "thank you" to Russia for a chance to be in space and prey to our technologies.

just a punk 04-15-2018 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22253893)

They took down an invisible stealth F-117A with... (now it's time to laugh) S-125 which was made in 1961:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...01%2C_2012.jpg

American technologies rule!

https://pics.me.me/via-9gag-com-9545535.png

The only problem is that a SAM, produced (not even designed, but was in service) in 1961 didn't know that F-117A is invisible and it just took the supper duper motherfucker down (the invisible reminds of the invisible aircraft were sent to Russia to find out why they are so invisible if a SAM made in 1961 can intercept it with ease).

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...117_canopy.jpg

just a punk 04-15-2018 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarettah (Post 22253806)
So, did Syria shoot down 13 missiles or 71 missiles or Zero missiles last night?

Maybe you don't have to listen somebody but just watch the videos:

According to the picture, I see that Soviet SAM's made in 60's were quite effective against super duper US missiles. The papers can lie, but your eyes can't. These videos are real interceptions.

P.S. The funny thing is that Russia has denied to sell S300 systems to Syria because it was asked to to do not do that by the USA. Now Russia is ready to sell S300 to Assad.I'm talking about these beasts:

crockett 04-15-2018 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22254030)
The Russian missile technology is at least 100 years ahead of the US one. That's why you still can't send a single "astronaut" into space w/o Russian rockets. That's why Curiosity was sent to Mars by Russian rocket engine. You had only 6 shuttles and 2 of them have exploded and killed the whole crews (such a killing statistics, ah?) These tins had no even a rescue catapult, as any Russian rocket has since 60's. Your technology sucks a long time, man. How many times the US people were in space? The professional "astronauts" and even tourists? How many of them have died because of the Russian rocket technologies? So say "thank you" to Russia for a chance to be in space and prey to our technologies.

Meanwhile.. Russia had to copy our space shuttle got it to fly once then had to ground it eventually having the roof collapse on it....

So sad..

crockett 04-15-2018 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22254040)

Maybe you don't have to listen somebody but just watch the videos:

According to the picture, I see that Soviet SAM's made in 60's were quite effective against super duper US missiles. The papers can lie, but your eyes can't. These videos are real interceptions.

P.S. The funny thing is that Russia has denied to sell S300 systems to Syria because it was asked to to do not do that by the USA. Now Russia is ready to sell S300 to Assad.I'm talking about these beasts:

Yes, yes.. Russia shot down all the our missles and the wreckage falling to the ground is what actually blew up all those buildings. You really don't think through the Russian propaganda do you?

You just see random video uploaded to YouTube by RT and believe it's proof that Russia shot down our missles.. meanwhile no excuse for why all the buildings got blown up.. Guess bad building codes in Syria caused all the buildings to spontaneously collapse :1orglaugh

Also Russia totally shot down the Israeli jets that just bombed the Iranian base in Syria.. once again it must of been the crashed jets that took out the buildings...or was it bad building codes again...

Notice your video stopped and didn't follow up with the impacts of the so called blown up missile? Hmmm why is that? Oh I know, because your missile defense system launches, looks for target, if cant find target then it self destructs..

The missle launch in your propaganda video was a clear miss and self destruct.. There was no second explosion from a claimed hit of the incoming target...

Since you trust RT.. this is actual video of Iseral anti missle (US tech) shooting down a incoming missle.. see the 2nd explosion of the incoming missile blowing up? Yeah, that's what a actual hit looks like, unlike your Russian propaganda video...

This vid is a clear hit, your Russian propaganda is a clear miss.....

just a punk 04-15-2018 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22254044)
Yes, yes.. Russia shot down all the He's missles and the wreckage falling to the ground is what actually blew up all those buildings.

You are such a clown. Russia does not shoot any, because no single US missile was fired towards Russian-secured zones. Furthermore, Russia was warned by NATO on where and when they will strike. Doesn't you propaganda tell you that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22254043)
Meanwhile.. Russia had to copy our space shuttle got it to fly once then had to ground it eventually having the roof collapse on it....

Who told you that shit? First of all you had no own shuttle. Nazis made it for the American money, which doesn't make it American. Now you have no Wernher Von Braun, so you have no shuttle and have to use the Russian rocked technologies. Russia does not use shuttles at all, because they are very ineffective. They are expensive, unstable and they kill people. Do you remember Challenger and Columbia?

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/51/02/27/.../5/920x920.jpg

https://www.historyandheadlines.com/...-Reentry-1.jpg

So sad... So sad...

crockett 04-15-2018 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22254047)
You are such a clown. Russia does not shoot any, because no single US missile was fired towards Russian-secured zones. Furthermore, Russia was warned by NATO on where and when they will strike. Doesn't you propaganda tell you that?

Who told you that shit? First of all you had no own shuttle. Nazis made it for the American money, which doesn't make it American. Now you have no Wernher Von Braun, so you have no shuttle and have to use the Russian rocked technologies. Russia does not use shuttles at all, because they are very ineffective. They are expensive, unstable and they kill people. Do you remember Challenger and Columbia?

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/51/02/27/.../5/920x920.jpg

https://www.historyandheadlines.com/...-Reentry-1.jpg

So sad... So sad...

We had countless shuttle flights, shit happens when you are the 1st to do something and can't just steal tech from others.. meanwhile Russian space shuttle had the ban roof fall on it after never having a single manned flight..

just a punk 04-15-2018 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22254049)
We had countless shuttle flights.

You had 6 shuttles and 2 of them have killed their crews. Since then 134 launches is countless? Now tell me how many Russian rockets were used to send the US people into space. How many of them have died? So just shut up, clown.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22254049)
meanwhile Russian space shuttle had the ban roof fall on it after never having a single manned flight..

Russia has never had a single shuttle. The Soviet Union had 6 of them (not one, but also 6 as the USA). Soviet leaders were not that stupid to use them for manned flights so they used robots (the computer-based navigation) as usually... as they used them for the World first successful landings on the Moon (yes, the Soviet ship was the first one which has landed to the Moon, Wernher Von Braun was second) and Venus (only the Soviet ship was able to do that, Wernher Von Braun's technology has failed). Those shuttles were a part of the military Soviet space program, which was abandoned when the Cold War has ended - there was no need to spend loads of money for that useless shit and American Challenger and Columbia just proved that the decision to stop the program was right.

P.S. The Soviet Union has started working on space shuttle fighters for about 20 years before the USA, moron. This is project "Spiral", for example (the project "BOR" is also described there - first flight in 1969):

https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/dubn...9_original.jpg

https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/dubn...8_original.gif

https://i.imgur.com/41MEoUa.jpg

https://ugc.kn3.net/i/origin/http://...-in-flight.jpg

pimpmaster9000 04-15-2018 02:54 AM

https://img-comment-fun.9cache.com/m...257_700w_0.jpg
https://img-comment-fun.9cache.com/m...D6L_700w_0.jpg

BaldBastard 04-15-2018 03:37 AM

and again.. need I remind everyone..

just a punk 04-15-2018 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 22254078)

So Pentagon and NATO are now fighting the Russian Internet trolls? Your military degradation is just amazing, guys... What will be your next step? A war against Tamagotchi? How many billions of dollars uncle sam is going to spend on that and how big the US GDP will be after that? :1orglaugh

Sarn 04-15-2018 03:58 AM

Quote:

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 22253988)
The strike was on Chemical weapon production and storage facilities.
Not only did they need to hit the targets but completely vaporise them... which it seems they did.
BTW in no way do I think this resolves a fucking thing apart from Trumps Ego for a week, they already gave Assad plenty of time to move what he needed out of harms way.

This is not an indicator of air defense effectiveness. If you send 100 cruise missiles on 30 air defense missiles, if even you intercept all, the target will be destroyed. Assad receives time evacuate peoples, Trump does not receive first hit on the ship after start attack. Who buy more missiles will win.

Sarn 04-15-2018 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22254044)
This vid is a clear hit, your Russian propaganda is a clear miss.....

it is Israel system with radius 15 kilometers(~6 miles)
Here our air defense work

Look Chang 04-15-2018 04:36 AM

Looks like the real war is on GFY, it's just crazy ! :stoned

crockett 04-15-2018 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22254050)
You had 6 shuttles and 2 of them have killed their crews. Since then 134 launches is countless? Now tell me how many Russian rockets were used to send the US people into space. How many of them have died? So just shut up, clown.

Russia has never had a single shuttle. The Soviet Union had 6 of them (not one, but also 6 as the USA). Soviet leaders were not that stupid to use them for manned flights so they used robots (the computer-based navigation) as usually... as they used them for the World first successful landings on the Moon (yes, the Soviet ship was the first one which has landed to the Moon, Wernher Von Braun was second) and Venus (only the Soviet ship was able to do that, Wernher Von Braun's technology has failed). Those shuttles were a part of the military Soviet space program, which was abandoned when the Cold War has ended - there was no need to spend loads of money for that useless shit and American Challenger and Columbia just proved that the decision to stop the program was right.

P.S. The Soviet Union has started working on space shuttle fighters for about 20 years before the USA, moron. This is project "Spiral", for example (the project "BOR" is also described there - first flight in 1969):

https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/dubn...9_original.jpg

https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/dubn...8_original.gif

https://i.imgur.com/41MEoUa.jpg

https://ugc.kn3.net/i/origin/http://...-in-flight.jpg

Meanwhile Russia can't build a submarine that doesn't sink....

Oh btw, where are the pictures of the little glider in space? So you guys built a little glider... it's it a space craft it never went to space..

Oh btw can you tell us again how many US missles you shot down?

just a punk 04-15-2018 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22254128)
Meanwhile Russia can't build a submarine that doesn't sink....

Are you an idiot? "Kursk" was hit by the US torpedo and Putin had no balls to strike back, because he is a betrayer and an American cock sucker. Any real Russian patriot like Navalny would make a Holocaust of the USA in minutes. Everybody knows it but you. On the other hand, Russia has the most fastest and the most silent submarines on the planet.

Quote:

Oh btw, where are the pictures of the little glider in space? So you guys built a little glider... it's it a space craft it never went to space..

Here it is (sorry it's so little, but very shiny))):

https://insearchofquality.com/wp-con...a-Disaster.png

Quote:

Oh btw can you tell us again how many US missles you shot down?

Zero, clown. English, can you read it? Zero American missiles were fired at the Russian basses and there was nothing to intercept. More than 50% of your super duper smart stealth missiles were intercepted by Syrian SAM's made in the Soviet Union 50 years ago. This is a real fuck up, comrade. Just take it and shut up :))))

Steve Rupe 04-15-2018 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22254129)
Are you an idiot? "Kursk" was hit by the US torpedo and Putin had no balls to strike back, because he is a betrayer and an American cock sucker. Any real Russian patriot like Navalny would make a Holocaust of the USA in minutes. Everybody knows it but you. On the other hand, Russia has the most fastest and the most silent submarines on the planet.

Here it is (sorry it's so little, but very shiny))):

https://insearchofquality.com/wp-con...a-Disaster.png

Zero, clown. English, can you read it? Zero American missiles were fired at the Russian basses and there was nothing to intercept. More than 50% of your super duper smart stealth missiles were intercepted by Syrian SAM's made in the Soviet Union 50 years ago. This is a real fuck up, comrade. Just take it and shut up :))))

What a dumb ass you are. You have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Comical background noise.

Sarn 04-15-2018 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22254129)
Are you an idiot? "Kursk" was hit by the US torpedo and Putin had no balls to strike back, because he is a betrayer and an American cock sucker. Everybody knows it but you. On the other hand, Russia has ...

merica did it?

pimpmaster9000 04-15-2018 07:28 AM

Well Serbia shot down like 100 missiles and a stealth plane with Russian missiles from the 60-s...

just a punk 04-15-2018 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarn (Post 22254134)
merica did it?

Ты в анабиозе жил все эти годы?

just a punk 04-15-2018 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve Rupe (Post 22254133)
What a dumb ass you are. You have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

About what, clown?

BaldBastard 04-15-2018 07:45 AM

The problem with all of this that everyone is missing..

Russia was supposed to be overseeing the Assad regime and made a guarantee that Assad had no more chemical weapons nor production capabilities.

BUT..

The USA knew Assad was making weapons, they new the research labs, they knew the production factories and they knew the storage facilities.

These targets weren't miraculously discovered in the past 3 days.. USA knew about them and took NO action. I bet they were even watching the helicopter get loaded up with them and fly out.. they knew.. they did NOTHING>>

I wish these military and political fucks would stop congratulating themselves over this, every angle is disgusting.

Sarn 04-15-2018 07:52 AM

Quote:

:1orglaugh