GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   MojoHost matching Paxum funds 100% on new sales through April 30th! + Special for Existing Clients (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1297664)

Brad Mitchell 04-10-2018 08:29 AM

MojoHost matching Paxum funds 100% on new sales through April 30th! + Special for Existing Clients

Hello GFYers!

At MojoHost we are always happy to accept Paxum from our customers. In light of some recent challenges to their platform, I am inclined to offer a Paxum special for new clients and additional purchases. We have full confidence in the Paxum platform and I would like to support them and their customers with a very special offer. MojoHost puts it's money where it's mouth is with regard to it's full commitment to success in our industry.

Through the end of April, MojoHost will match 100% of Paxum funds sent to us to be applied toward incrementally new business. This amount will be placed as a credit on account to be applied toward the purchase of any new VPS or dedicated server account. No limitation on dollar amount, except that the matched funds will not be applied toward existing recurring service. Send us $1000 or $10,000, get $2000 or $20,000 on account at MojoHost - that simple. 100% satisfaction guarantee with our service, as always. Refunds, we don't see many of those, but with this offer they may only include amounts actually paid to MojoHost and if requested will be returned only via Paxum method.

NOW, A SPECIAL FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS. Because you're awesome, and you deserve something great even if you aren't growing your spend with us. Load me up with a pre-payment of any size via Paxum through April 30th and I will manually give you a 10% bonus of funds within your account. Instructions for current MojoHost customers and eligibility: Login to the portal, create an "add-funds" invoice in any amount of your choosing. Send Paxum funds in this amount to billing at mojohost.com and reference the invoice number of your new "add funds" invoice... and I will hand the rest! Funds will be applied toward outstanding invoices first, before future invoices. Same will apply to the 10% bonus I give you.

:GFYBand

Please email myself or Natalie (at) MojoHost.Com to receive help picking out new hosting and if you would like to explore additional discounts to our retail pricing.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Brad Mitchell

NewNick 04-10-2018 08:45 AM

I smell a shareholder......

Brad Mitchell 04-10-2018 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewNick (Post 22251361)
I smell a shareholder......

I wish. Shares only in MojoHost, unfortunately! :helpme

Brad

JuicyBunny 04-10-2018 08:50 AM

Innovation, great offers and the best host and tech support we've ever had! :GFYBand

yuu.design 04-10-2018 09:06 AM

well done man!

King Mark 04-10-2018 09:09 AM

Love my mojo, but no paxum for me. 20~ years strong with PayPal over here.

CaptainHowdy 04-10-2018 09:09 AM

Killer stuff :pimp ...

NewNick 04-10-2018 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell (Post 22251363)
I wish. Shares only in MojoHost, unfortunately! :helpme

Brad

Right.

So you either have a shit load of money in a Paxum account that you cannot move (doh !), or you are attempting to prop up another business just because of bro drinks at shows ???

As my grandmother used to say, “a blind man on a galloping horse could see through that bullshit”.

Then there was my Great Uncle Ted who would remark “the dogs in the street know what is happening here”.

I prefer the one about the duck.

Good luck !

:thumbsup

Brad Mitchell 04-10-2018 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewNick (Post 22251449)
Right.

So you either have a shit load of money in a Paxum account that you cannot move (doh !), or you are attempting to prop up another business just because of bro drinks at shows ???

As my grandmother used to say, “a blind man on a galloping horse could see through that bullshit”.

Then there was my Great Uncle Ted who would remark “the dogs in the street know what is happening here”.

Good luck !

True to form, no forum brings out assholes like GFY. :1orglaugh

See... so since we pay our taxes and have a proper business account, we have no problems withdrawing funds via wire transfer.

Have a great day! :winkwink:

Brad

RyuLion 04-10-2018 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell (Post 22251454)
True to form, no forum brings out assholes like GFY. :1orglaugh

Have a great day! :winkwink:

Brad

You think? :2 cents: :1orglaugh

Axeman 04-10-2018 12:11 PM

Nice offer Brad!

MichaelP 04-10-2018 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewNick (Post 22251449)
Right.
Good luck !

OMG! I'm speechless. Seeing someone here attacking Bard personally! True it's GFY and I thought I've seen everything here. Looks like I was wrong.

Fortunately for you, you don't seam to be in this industry at all, so I guess you won't suffer much (professionally) from that mistake... 99% of GFY members here would personally vouch for Brad in a New York minute... the other 1% is because they don't personally know him.... How about you?

Good luck back to you. :Oh crap

PS: Nice and kind offer Brad :thumbsup

boneprone 04-10-2018 02:48 PM

Well done. Lemons into lemonade. Some really good lemonade. Well done.

RuthB 04-10-2018 03:18 PM

Brad is da man! What a sweet deal for Paxum users!! :thumbsup

boneprone 04-10-2018 03:35 PM

Brad is obviously lobbying for GFY Hall of Fame 8 months early.

Zuzana Designs 04-10-2018 04:05 PM

#NowThatsGoodMojo :thumbsup :thumbsup

Brad Mitchell 04-10-2018 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boneprone (Post 22251596)
Brad is obviously lobbying for GFY Hall of Fame 8 months early.

Hahahahaha would love that someday... not posthumously, though.

Move your hosting over BP!

Brad

JFK 04-11-2018 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuthB (Post 22251589)
Brad is da man! What a sweet deal for Paxum users!! :thumbsup

YES, Indeed ! :thumbsup :thumbsup

magneto664 04-11-2018 06:34 AM

Maybe it's a good time to become your customer.

acwm.biz 04-11-2018 07:18 AM

wow, They when hard at Brad in this post. What Truely happens here (GFY)?

"what are bro drinks"? lol

Brad Mitchell 04-11-2018 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magneto664 (Post 22251896)
Maybe it's a good time to become your customer.

It's always a great time to become a Mojo customer... we are always compelling with our offers, but this is unique for sure. Contact me directly and let me take a stab at earning your business!

Quote:

Originally Posted by acwm.biz (Post 22251917)
wow, They when hard at Brad in this post. What Truely happens here (GFY)?

"what are bro drinks"? lol

It's GFY... so this is par for the course. I think sometimes people who don't know me, such as this one, are either just jealous... or misconstruing my 19 years of the most solid business reputation as someone who is insincere: buying or receiving favors with the exchange of dumb things like free drinks at tradeshows.

Brad

JFK 04-11-2018 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell (Post 22251925)
It's always a great time to become a Mojo customer... we are always compelling with our offers, but this is unique for sure. Contact me directly and let me take a stab at earning your business!

It's GFY... so this is par for the course. I think sometimes people who don't know me, such as this one, are either just jealous... or misconstruing my 19 years of the most solid business reputation as someone who is insincere: buying or receiving favors with the exchange of dumb things like free drinks at tradeshows.

Brad

Don't let Idiots get you down Brad ! :thumbsup :thumbsup

NewNick 04-11-2018 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelP (Post 22251517)
OMG! I'm speechless. Seeing someone here attacking Bard personally! True it's GFY and I thought I've seen everything here. Looks like I was wrong.

Fortunately for you, you don't seam to be in this industry at all, so I guess you won't suffer much (professionally) from that mistake... 99% of GFY members here would personally vouch for Brad in a New York minute... the other 1% is because they don't personally know him.... How about you?

Good luck back to you. :Oh crap

PS: Nice and kind offer Brad :thumbsup

I thought you said you were speechless ?

:error

a) I didnt attack him personally.

b) I didnt make a mistake.

c) Fuck you.

bloggerz 04-11-2018 01:17 PM

Nice promo.. Good luck

CaptainHowdy 04-11-2018 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell (Post 22251925)

Brad

Postwhore pro tip: save your replies for multiple bumps :winkwink:.

Miguel T 04-11-2018 05:40 PM

#ThatsGoodMojo

Brad Mitchell 04-12-2018 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewNick (Post 22252154)
I thought you said you were speechless ?

a) I didnt attack him personally.

b) I didnt make a mistake.

c) Fuck you.

You're an idiot. You haven't been right about anything, so there's definitely mistakes in the things you have said.

Brad

SEXTANT 04-12-2018 10:13 AM

sounds awesome

NewNick 04-12-2018 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell (Post 22252583)
You're an idiot. You haven't been right about anything, so there's definitely mistakes in the things you have said.

Brad

I’m an idiot ?

I thought this thread was about getting new business for your company rather than losing existing business.

Brad Mitchell 04-12-2018 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewNick (Post 22252706)
I’m an idiot ?

I thought this thread was about getting new business for your company rather than losing existing business.

Well sure, of course that is my goal. Unless you were simply being cheeky and I misunderstood you, I was being literal with your statements.. none of which were correct. If this was the case, I apologize.

1) I have no financial interest in Paxum
2) We keep no money in Paxum. Many clients pay MojoHost via Paxum and we withdraw funds by wire often, typically when the fee to do so is effectively less than 1%.
3) I value my reputation and MojoHost's very highly. As such, I have no motivation to lend credibility or prop up anyone else's business unnecessarily. Any bad recommendation from us would reflect poorly and be a risk not worth taking.

Sincerely,

Brad Mitchell

chaze 04-12-2018 09:28 PM

Nice. You never want to see a business fail. And we need all the good adult processors we can get! Good luck to both companies.

NatalieMojoHost 04-16-2018 05:03 AM

I think the major mistake, NewNick, is that you're trying to judge others by yourself. If you wouldn't lift a finger for people you respect and work with unless there was financial gain, that doesn't mean no one else would.

This industry needs reliable and adult friendly payout methods, and I'm very glad Paxum is re-issuing cards and staying on top of things. If we, even slightly, were able to help with that, that's one more reason I'm proud to be working for Mojo.

Tjeezers 04-16-2018 05:25 AM

Quote:

I’m an idiot ?

Don't flatter yourself, you are not influencing anyone to go negative.

Denny 04-16-2018 05:35 AM

Nice offer from Mojo :thumbsup

Brad Mitchell 04-16-2018 12:24 PM

I still want all the Paxums :pimp

Let's make a deal!

Brad

CaptainHowdy 04-17-2018 04:25 PM

This one deserves a bump!

Brad Mitchell 04-18-2018 05:10 AM

Clients have already saved over $41,200 with this promotion! 12 days left in April to take advantage of our offer.

Sincerely,

Brad Mitchell

TrashyContent 04-18-2018 05:57 AM

Hmmm...

Quote:

I’m an idiot ?

I am confused, why would people leave MojoHost because your being a dick ? Just saying :Oh crap

MichaelP 04-18-2018 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell (Post 22255835)
Clients have already saved over $41,200 with this promotion! 12 days left in April to take advantage of our offer.

Sincerely,

Brad Mitchell

Wow! Kudos to you and Team Brad :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

NatalieMojoHost 04-18-2018 02:10 PM

Surpassed 42k, actually. Which I think is great as 42, according to Douglas Adams, is the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
We have 12 more days to go. Bring it on and tell us about your needs, we'll hook you up with a great deal!

Fenris Wolf 04-18-2018 05:57 PM

Just reached out to you Brad. Please get back to me at your convenience.

Brad Mitchell 04-18-2018 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenris Wolf (Post 22256201)
Just reached out to you Brad. Please get back to me at your convenience.

Hi Fenris,

Got your Skype add and email- hoping to connect with you after my morning meetings. Thank you for reaching out!

Brad

Fenris Wolf 04-18-2018 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell (Post 22256214)
Hi Fenris,

Got your Skype add and email- hoping to connect with you after my morning meetings. Thank you for reaching out!

Brad

Looking forward to it.

If you have any advice to offer in this thread https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-p...018-haves.html as it would be part of our discussion and I think the greater GFY community would benefit from a hosting providers perspective.

tigermtb 04-19-2018 02:32 PM

That is an aggressive deal.

I was not kind to Ruth or Paxum when they first arrived (and there have been times since then) but I'm yet to ever have an instance where they have not resolved whatever problems there have been. We are having no problems moving any money right now with Paxum.

Paxum is solid. This is a wicked deal.#ThatsGoodMojo

I'm not a shareholder, so you'll have to sign up with my link so I get a kickback .. :P
https://www.paxum.com/payment/regist...filiateId=2796

AMDWarrior 04-23-2018 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell (Post 22251352)
Hello GFYers!

At MojoHost we are always happy to accept Paxum from our customers. In light of some recent challenges to their platform, I am inclined to offer a Paxum special for new clients and additional purchases. We have full confidence in the Paxum platform and I would like to support them and their customers with a very special offer. MojoHost puts it's money where it's mouth is with regard to it's full commitment to success in our industry.

Through the end of April, MojoHost will match 100% of Paxum funds sent to us to be applied toward incrementally new business. This amount will be placed as a credit on account to be applied toward the purchase of any new VPS or dedicated server account. No limitation on dollar amount, except that the matched funds will not be applied toward existing recurring service. Send us $1000 or $10,000, get $2000 or $20,000 on account at MojoHost - that simple. 100% satisfaction guarantee with our service, as always. Refunds, we don't see many of those, but with this offer they may only include amounts actually paid to MojoHost and if requested will be returned only via Paxum method.

NOW, A SPECIAL FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS. Because you're awesome, and you deserve something great even if you aren't growing your spend with us. Load me up with a pre-payment of any size via Paxum through April 30th and I will manually give you a 10% bonus of funds within your account. Instructions for current MojoHost customers and eligibility: Login to the portal, create an "add-funds" invoice in any amount of your choosing. Send Paxum funds in this amount to billing at mojohost.com and reference the invoice number of your new "add funds" invoice... and I will hand the rest! Funds will be applied toward outstanding invoices first, before future invoices. Same will apply to the 10% bonus I give you.

:GFYBand

Please email myself or Natalie (at) MojoHost.Com to receive help picking out new hosting and if you would like to explore additional discounts to our retail pricing.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Brad Mitchell

Love mojo... but paxum sucks..

robwod 04-24-2018 03:40 AM

Sheesh, I should check GFY more often. Nice offer Brad.

I've been in the online business a long time (23 years) and have always used great hosts, both managed and self-managed. But I have to say, since coming over to Mojo via Natalie and Brad late 2017, I'd put their support up against ANY host in this business. Color me impressed.

Adraco 04-25-2018 07:36 AM

Bump for Brad and MojoHost. #ThatsGoodMojo

3xmedia 04-26-2018 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigermtb (Post 22256640)
That is an aggressive deal.

I was not kind to Ruth or Paxum when they first arrived (and there have been times since then) but I'm yet to ever have an instance where they have not resolved whatever problems there have been. We are having no problems moving any money right now with Paxum.

Paxum is solid. This is a wicked deal.#ThatsGoodMojo

I'm not a shareholder, so you'll have to sign up with my link so I get a kickback .. :P
https://www.paxum.com/payment/regist...filiateId=2796

:thumbsup:thumbsup

Brad Mitchell 04-27-2018 01:06 PM

Another satisfied customer just saved $4000 with the Paxum prepay 10% bonus. 3 days left!

Brad

NatalieMojoHost 04-30-2018 07:10 AM

Just a handful of hours left, but there is still time to have Brad double your payment on new purchases or add 10% when pre-paying via Paxum. If you still want to take advantage of this deal, hurry!