GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Eminem Rips NRA In A Rap: ‘They Love Their Guns More Than Our Children (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1296703)

TheDynasty 03-13-2018 12:10 PM

Eminem Rips NRA In A Rap: ‘They Love Their Guns More Than Our Children

Rapper Eminem let loose with a blast at the National Rifle Association at a music award show Sunday in Southern California, accusing the gun rights lobbyists of loving “their guns more than our children.”

Eminem performed the new lyrics on stage at the iHeartRadio Music Awards in Inglewood, the Detroit News reported. He was introduced by fellow Detroit rapper Big Sean along with Alex Moscou, a survivor of the mass shooting last month at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida, in which 17 people were killed. Moscou said he and his fellow students were “tired of hearing politicians sending their thoughts and prayers to us, and doing nothing to make the necessary changes to prevent this tragedy from happening again.”

Eminen performed his joint single with Kehlani “Nowhere Fast” but started out with his attack on the NRA:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b087e5aaed1651

12clicks 03-13-2018 12:14 PM

and his fans, obviously our brightest bulbs, rushed to give up their rights to seem cool and relevant.:1orglaugh

brassmonkey 03-13-2018 12:44 PM

he's a fucking puppet! blame guns for peoples actions. did he make a rap for the people that got ran over by the u haul truck in new york??? nope because banning vehicles would be a nightmare!!! keep posting surfer threads and bullshit chris! im surprised you are not banned again...

2MuchMark 03-13-2018 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12clicks (Post 22236807)
and his fans, obviously our brightest bulbs, rushed to give up their rights to seem cool and relevant.:1orglaugh

Why would you think his fans are stupid?

"Cool" is a relative term. Who decides who else is cool?

Why do you think that teens aren't relevant, at least in this context?

And what rights are being given up exactly?

Bladewire 03-13-2018 12:57 PM

He's lost a lot of his previous audience to drug addiction and adulthood. Now he's a 45 year old dressing like a teenager it all just seems off. I like his message though :thumbsup

12clicks 03-13-2018 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 22236825)
Why would you think his fans are stupid?

because if they believe him, they ARE stupid.

Quote:

"Cool" is a relative term. Who decides who else is cool?

no, cool is an irrelevant term that the idiot bottom chases. It doesn't matter who decides what is cool. It only matters that our unintelligent bottom chase it at the expense of their rights.

Quote:

Why do you think that teens aren't relevant, at least in this context?

Because much like yourself, they *think* they're intelligent because other unintelligent people have called them so. They don't bother to learn about a topic, they just claim intelligence on the subject.

Quote:

And what rights are being given up exactly?

you've already demonstrated your lack of understanding of the second amendment, its importance, and the importance of not having it infringed upon. Me explaining it to you for the hundredth time won't change your idiot position.

Bladewire 03-13-2018 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12clicks (Post 22236832)
because if they believe him, they ARE stupid.

no, cool is an irrelevant term that the idiot bottom chases. It doesn't matter who decides what is cool. It only matters that our unintelligent bottom chase it at the expense of their rights.

Because much like yourself, they *think* they're intelligent because other unintelligent people have called them so. They don't bother to learn about a topic, they just claim intelligence on the subject.

you've already demonstrated your lack of understanding of the second amendment, its importance, and the importance of not having it infringed upon. Me explaining it to you for the hundredth time won't change your idiot position.

The NRA controls Congress and David Dennison, that's not a Democracy. The NRA has become too powerful & must be downsized. I'm pro gun snti NRA. But I saw that black haired NRA hooker looking bitch Dana Loesch on TV being bitchy to people and threatening them after the high school shooting.. that was the end of the NRA for me. Fuck that shit.

brassmonkey 03-13-2018 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22236828)
He's lost a lot of his previous audience to drug addiction and adulthood. Now he's a 45 year old dressing like a teenager it all just seems off. I like his message though :thumbsup

you better avoid what the fuck i said!! :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

nico-t 03-13-2018 04:57 PM

after the most amateurish, lame and uninspired slam poetry ever, where he seems constipated and bitter as hell, he has lost it for me for the full 100%. He was already getting worse and worse before that but that was the final nail in the coffin.

12clicks 03-14-2018 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22236841)
The NRA controls Congress and David Dennison, that's not a Democracy. The NRA has become too powerful & must be downsized. I'm pro gun snti NRA. But I saw that black haired NRA hooker looking bitch Dana Loesch on TV being bitchy to people and threatening them after the high school shooting.. that was the end of the NRA for me. Fuck that shit.

The NRA doesn't control congress. Thats a silly statement easily refuted by a simple google search on money spent on congress.
And I actually upped my membership to lifetime when I saw Dana Loesch intelligently defending the second amendment against the idiot left who used children as props to attack our rights. :winkwink:

Tim 03-14-2018 08:14 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYIsA3jX0AAeYkR.jpg

Vendzilla 03-14-2018 08:43 AM

http://78.media.tumblr.com/cd52c5088...6i18o2_540.png