GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   BREAKING! Tillerson fired after condemning Russia for nerve agent attack in UK (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1296681)

Bladewire 03-13-2018 06:10 AM

BREAKING! Tillerson fired after condemning Russia for nerve agent attack in UK

https://i.imgur.com/LQVsIrB.gif
Drip... Drip... Drip...

Bladewire 03-13-2018 06:11 AM

Just when you think Trump can't get more obvious that he's Putin's puppet.

Bladewire 03-13-2018 06:16 AM

BaldBastard 03-13-2018 06:18 AM

What a strange coincidence...

President Trump WILL NOT STAND for people speaking badly about Russia.

Bladewire 03-13-2018 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 22236536)
What a strange coincidence...

President Trump WILL NOT STAND for people speaking badly about Russia.

I think this will be a turning point if the turn of events are presented correctly to the American people :2 cents:

If they spin it as because of North Korea it won't be a turning point but if the truth comes out that it's because of Russia it'll be a turning point for enough republicans to change the tide.

Trump firing Tillerson today could also remind enough voters in Pennsylvania how unstable Trump is and the switch their vote to the Democrat Conor lamb who's already favorite to win

beerptrol 03-13-2018 06:26 AM

Tillerson blast russia and is gone

Sarah refused to mention or say anything bad about Russia when pressed about the nerve agent attack...still has a job

Bladewire 03-13-2018 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 22236542)
Tillerson blast russia and is gone

Sarah refused to mention or say anything bad about Russia when pressed about the nerve agent attack...still has a job

Guaranteed Mueller will be having Tillerson in shortly for a little conversation 😁👍:thumbsup

Acepimp 03-13-2018 06:29 AM

We've known for weeks that Tillerson would be the next to go. It wasn't because of any comments about Russia.

He was a globalist a-hole and former ceo of ExxonMobil, and you're complaining that he's leaving?

Bladewire is pro- big oil and against a clean environment. SAD!

:1orglaugh

NatalieK 03-13-2018 06:31 AM

Wonder what May & the British intelligence agency say about this?

Itīs been proven it was definitely an attempted assassination & was a chemical, there was traces in the food...

of course, who did it is yet proven! e.g. it could be UK or another country creating a problem between Russia & the UK :2 cents:

beerptrol 03-13-2018 06:33 AM

CBS News' Margaret Brennan adds that the Secretary had not yet spoken with the president and found out about news of his ouster when the public did.

Trump is a cuck bitch who doesn't have the balls to fire a person face to face

NewNick 03-13-2018 06:35 AM

Looks like Rex really pissed off Pooty this time.

What Pooty wants, Pooty always gets.

However he could be a little more subtle, but I suppose after you have silenced your enemies with a nerve gas attack, pulling Trumps strings is a mere trifle.

So there you have it, dont fuck with Pooty.

Bladewire 03-13-2018 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 22236550)
CBS News' Margaret Brennan adds that the Secretary had not yet spoken with the president and found out about news of his ouster when the public did.

Trump is a cuck bitch who doesn't have the balls to fire a person face to face

What a fucking slimeball. Tillerson is very powerful and quit Exxon to help Trump and look how Trump repays him.

Trump eventually shits on every single person that sticks their neck out for him, every single one.

beerptrol 03-13-2018 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acepimp (Post 22236545)
We've known for weeks that Tillerson would be the next to go. It wasn't because of any comments about Russia.

He was a globalist a-hole and former ceo of ExxonMobil, and you're complaining that he's leaving?

Spin like a good chumpanzee. Trump is Russia's bitch

NatalieK 03-13-2018 06:37 AM

Quote:

Twat face Trumpīs just put a rise on solar power parts because of his tiny mind! Because of his political BS between other countries, heīs willing to make it more difficult for Americans to purchase & see solar power usage increase!

President Donald Trump Imposes 30% Tariffs on Solar Panels | Time

Acepimp, youīre insanity to protect an obvious destructive idiot is beyond me :disgust

Bladewire 03-13-2018 06:38 AM

^^^ Truth

ruff 03-13-2018 06:38 AM

A new weekly drama from the orange moron. Just like clockwork. And here comes the tRump cheerleading squad to defend the moron. Fresh off their knees and wiping the tRump cum off their chins. Suck it boys and girls, we're winning every day now. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

NatalieK 03-13-2018 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruff (Post 22236560)
A new weekly drama from the orange moron. Just like clockwork. And here comes the tRump cheerleading squad to defend the moron. Fresh off their knees and wiping the tRump cum off their chins. Suck it boys and girls, we're winning every day now. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

:1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh :thumbsup

Bladewire 03-13-2018 06:45 AM

"Asked if the poisoning will trigger a mutual defense response with the close NATO ally, Tillerson said that “it certainly will trigger a response. I'll leave it at that.”"

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/t...russia-n856056

So Trump's response was firing Tillerson and doing nothing to Russia, not even mentioning Russias attack in the U.K.. Wow

Acepimp 03-13-2018 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22236556)
Twat face Trumpīs just put a rise on solar power parts because of his tiny mind! Because of his political BS between other countries, heīs willing to make it more difficult for Americans to purchase & see solar power usage increase!

President Donald Trump Imposes 30% Tariffs on Solar Panels | Time

Acepimp, youīre insanity to protect an obvious destructive idiot is beyond me :disgust

Read the first sentence of your article. The tariff is on IMPORTED solar panels. That means American jobs for panels made in America. You forgot to mention that part. Oh right it doesn't fit your narrative.

beerptrol 03-13-2018 06:47 AM

shitty and incompetent leader leads to chaos in the white house

BaldBastard 03-13-2018 06:49 AM

Quote:

Who was employed by.. Trump, and is being replaced by a guy whose been in the CIA for 31 years, when you look up the definition of deep state.. its says, someone like "Mike Pompeo".

I thought Trump had the "best" people

Acepimp 03-13-2018 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22236547)
of course, who did it is yet proven! e.g. it could be UK or another country creating a problem between Russia & the UK :2 cents:

^^^ THIS is accurate. Could be a set up.

:pimp

Acepimp 03-13-2018 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 22236577)
Who was employed by.. Trump, and is being replaced by a guy whose been in the CIA for 31 years, when you look up the definition of deep state.. its says, someone like "Mike Pompeo".

He was a former Congressman. Post evidence of 31 years in cia.

:pimp

The Truth Hurts 03-13-2018 06:58 AM

the person that broke the firing story this morning was just on msnbc saying this was decided last week.... well before tillerson said shit about russia.

onwebcam 03-13-2018 06:58 AM

Trump has wanted Tillerson out for some time. Don't you fools remember talking about Trump potentially doing this nearly 6 months ago?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/30/u...peo-trump.html

Bladewire 03-13-2018 07:09 AM

Fake Nic troll has no impulse control as usual when he's TRIGGERED! :1orglaugh

pimpmaster9000 03-13-2018 07:35 AM

pooty is like that...end boss...you dont fuck with pooty or you get the nerve gas :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

what the UK gonna do about it? cry?...it is the UK that should apologize to pooty IRL...they should be like "we are sorry you used nerve gas in our country and we got angry"...pooty would be like "its OK, you know how I am, end boss and shit"...

https://orig00.deviantart.net/5c1a/f...y_fai_yumi.png

ruff 03-13-2018 07:45 AM

Putin is like one of those little dogs that constantly bite your ankle. He used to be important and Russia used to be important, but now all he has is a shit pot full of nukes and no one to nuke. So he does what those little dogs do, bite ankles.
Meanwhile his country goes to shit. Winning.

Bladewire 03-13-2018 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruff (Post 22236608)
Putin is like one of those little dogs that constantly bite your ankle. He used to be important and Russia used to be important, but now all he has is a shit pot full of nukes and no one to nuke. So he does what those little dogs do, bite ankles.
Meanwhile his country goes to shit. Winning.

Bladewire 03-13-2018 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22236547)
Wonder what May & the British intelligence agency say about this?

Itīs been proven it was definitely an attempted assassination & was a chemical, there was traces in the food...

Just that particular nerve agent is only created in Russia it traces right back to the them. Russia's defense, as usual, is fake news we didn't do it.

beerptrol 03-13-2018 08:16 AM

Gina Haspel is first woman to lead the CIA

He nominated a member of the "deep state". The moment she doesn't show loyalty to him he will cry that she is deep state

Bladewire 03-13-2018 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 22236627)
Gina Haspel is first woman to lead the CIA

He appoints a member of the "deep state". The moment she doesn't show loyalty to him he will cry that she is deep state

Mike Pompeo is deep state too :1orglaugh

"CIA Director Mike Pompeo on Sunday rejected the possibility of a "deep state" existing at the CIA, defending his agents as "patriots of the truest and highest order."

"The highest order" is code for "deep state"

NatalieK 03-13-2018 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acepimp (Post 22236572)
Read the first sentence of your article. The tariff is on IMPORTED solar panels. That means American jobs for panels made in America. You forgot to mention that part. Oh right it doesn't fit your narrative.

Donīt be stupid, in life we live together in one world!

If everyone acts like Trump, no one would buy from other countries & every one would be living only from their own countries...

Britain buys aircraft from the US, they could have ordered another shit load of Eurofighters, and what it seems, it would have been better considering those fighters they ordered from the US are overheating :warning

America will have a few more jobs, but pay more for their solar, that makes no sense! Buy from China and put together in America, creating more jobs in construction of the panels & not in the making :2 cents:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22236622)
Just that particular nerve agent is only created in Russia it traces right back to the them. Russia's defense, as usual, is fake news we didn't do it.

Iīm not defending Russia, iīm accepting that we live in a fucked up world & to see the UK & Russia at war would be a marvellous revelation for say the IS or NK :2 cents:

crockett 03-13-2018 08:41 AM

Draining the oval office.....

The Truth Hurts 03-13-2018 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22236590)

what a pussy.

Bladewire 03-13-2018 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 22236650)
Draining the oval office.....

https://i.imgur.com/LQVsIrB.gif
One drip at a time

tfto 03-13-2018 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22236590)

More useless screenshots from Bladeliers Obama phone.

beerptrol 03-13-2018 09:49 AM

Trump. "hey Mike Pence can you go to Britain to smooth things out"

3 days later Mike Pence is in a british church having holy water sprinkled on his hand because he masturbated. His phone goes off..He looks to see a tweet

Trump Tweets.... I'd like to introduce my new VP

Bladewire 03-13-2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 22236706)
Trump. "hey Mike Pence can you go to Britain to smooth things out"

3 days later Mike Pence is in a british church having holy water sprinkled on his hand because he masturbated. His phone goes off..He looks to see a tweet

Trump Tweets.... I'd like to introduce my new VP

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Sarn 03-13-2018 10:54 AM

I agree that no one proof of nerve gas was from Russia :1orglaugh

Bladewire 03-13-2018 11:28 AM

His speech just now was very telling. Trump has made a new powerful enemy

beerptrol 03-13-2018 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22236776)
His speech just now was very telling. Trump has made s bew powerful enemy

Would be interesting to hear what he had to say behind closed doors about the dotard

directfiesta 03-13-2018 11:38 AM

to be seen soon on a milk carton

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/wp-cont...16-870x620.jpg

Bladewire 03-13-2018 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 22236782)
Would be interesting to hear what he had to say behind closed doors about the dotard

You know Mueller as probably just called him or will shortly and schedule a nice little private meeting with him regarding Trump :D

EddyTheDog 03-13-2018 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarn (Post 22236756)
I agree that no one proof of nerve gas was from Russia :1orglaugh

lol - I assume you are joking?..

Matt-ADX 03-13-2018 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22236776)
His speech just now was very telling. Trump has made a new powerful enemy

How so? He sounded like he was going to cry the entire time. Came off as weak if you ask me

Sarn 03-13-2018 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddyTheDog (Post 22236790)
lol - I assume you are joking?..

yes :1orglaugh

Bladewire 03-13-2018 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt-ADX (Post 22236793)
How so? He sounded like he was going to cry the entire time. Came off as weak if you ask me

Rex Tillerson as weak :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

OneHungLo 03-13-2018 12:52 PM

https://i.imgur.com/wePhtcx.jpg

onwebcam 03-13-2018 12:58 PM

If you're done playing with your fake news here's the real news

A White House official told The Hill that White House chief of staff John Kelly called Tillerson on Friday night to tell him that Trump had decided to let him go. The official said the call was short and not testy, and that it was not focused on policy issues or differences.

Tillerson asked and Kelly agreed that an announcement would be held back until Tillerson's return. Tillerson returned to the United States early Tuesday morning — hours before the Post story broke.

Trump fires Tillerson, names Pompeo as successor at State | TheHill

The Undersecretary was also fired for saying he wasn't aware..

Do note that last week Tillerson got "sick" and had to cancel an important meeting. Rumor is he didn't want to do what Trump asked so he was told to cancel the meeting and fired.