GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Iceland's proposed ban on male circumcision upsets Jews, Muslims (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1295059)

TheDynasty 02-20-2018 06:00 PM

Iceland's proposed ban on male circumcision upsets Jews, Muslims

a parents right?

A proposed bill to ban non-medically required male circumcision on babies and children in Iceland is receiving backlash from religious communities.

"Those procedures are unnecessary, done without their informed consent, non-reversible and can cause all kinds of severe complications, disfigurations and even death," Icelandic Progressive Party MP Silja Dögg Gunnarsdottir said.
She said a child should be old enough to give "informed consent" for the procedure and defended the proposed ban as being about protecting children's rights, adding that it would "not go against the religious right of their parents."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/20/healt...ntl/index.html

HairyChick 02-20-2018 07:03 PM

I read that earlier. It?s a Jewish custom so people will have to do it underground, like abortions in the USA years ago. I?m not comparing circumcision to abortions, just the situation.

I agree it should be your own decision, but guys who have it over age 21 have told me it hurts like hell. I?m not a guy but from a female perspective, I prefer cut for the look, feel, taste, mouth feel and I?ve heard it can smell.

Death though?? I?ve not heard of death by circumcision. Unless you go to Manushka in the back alley and pay her in weed or crack .. then her knife may be dirty, rusty or dull, so you bleed out.

Paul Markham 02-21-2018 02:16 AM

I'm circumcised and it's cleaner.

hjnet 02-21-2018 02:23 AM

I'm not circumcised, but I have a shower...

pimpmaster9000 02-21-2018 02:42 AM

yes yes lets promote this barbaric ritual that was put in place 1000-s of years ago when baths and showers were not widely available...

Paul Markham 02-21-2018 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22213937)
yes yes lets promote this barbaric ritual that was put in place 1000-s of years ago when baths and showers were not widely available...

If you're circumcised there is NO build up of "cheese".

JasonCollins 02-21-2018 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22213957)

This! :thumbsup:thumbsup

So glad my mom got me cut! :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

pimpmaster9000 02-21-2018 03:45 AM

Quote:

if you shower every day there is no buildup anyway....hygiene <---- give it a try :thumbsup

NewNick 02-21-2018 04:06 AM

Quote:

Wierd.

No cheese here.

Its called hygiene.

NewNick 02-21-2018 04:07 AM

To be honest though I do think this is probably a good idea.

We all agree that FGM is barbaric.

magneto664 02-21-2018 04:13 AM

I hope you do not support this decision
There is a left wing government on Iceland
So, Trump morons - minions - you have to say it's a bad idea :)

redwhiteandblue 02-21-2018 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22213917)
I'm circumcised and it's cleaner.

You know this how?

Sarn 02-21-2018 09:17 AM

After 18 years I think you can do what you want. It even can help when will going on the jihad in the desert in ME, because the hot, smelly, and not have a shower.

pimpmaster9000 02-21-2018 09:19 AM

the cure for genital mutilation is:

hygiene
ˈhʌɪdʒiːn/Submit
noun
conditions or practices conducive to maintaining health and preventing disease, especially through cleanliness.

ghjghj 02-21-2018 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewNick (Post 22213989)
We all agree that FGM is barbaric.

Application of double standards

Bladewire 02-21-2018 09:40 AM

Even the cleanest of uncut cocks has a strong odor on the head of the cock. Even one drop of urine and it's trapped in your hood skin and smeared around the head all day and mixed with the lint from your underwear and the sweat buildup. The natural oil that your cock head produces, and dead skin cells, are trapped there as well. This isn't even counting if you get an erection at all during the day while working and get even a pin drop of pre-cum in your hood, mixing with the urine, sweat & clothes lint. The reason you keep getting smegma cheese everyday no matter how clean you are is because you always leave microscopic bits when you clean in the shower and those start to regenerate the moment you step out of the shower and multiply exponentially throughout the day over and over and over again. You can never get rid of that smegma dick cheese no matter how hard you try it will always keep growing until the day you die. Yeast, its everywhere.

onwebcam 02-21-2018 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22214315)
Even the cleanest of uncut cocks has a strong odor on the head of the cock. Even one drop of urine and it's trapped in your hood skin and smeared around the head all day and mixed with the lint from your underwear and the sweat buildup. This isn't even counting if you get an erection at all during the day while working and get even a pin drop of pre-cum in your hood, mixing with the urine, sweat & clothes lint. The reason you keep getting smegma cheese everyday no matter how clean you are is because you always leave microscopic bits when you clean in the shower and those regenerate after you get out of the shower throughout the day over and over and over again you can never get rid of that smegma dick cheese no matter how hard you try it will always keep growing until the day you die. Yeast, its everywhere.

Finally something bladewire is a expert at :thumbsup:thumbsup Pay attention class :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

k0nr4d 02-21-2018 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22214323)
Finally something bladewire is a expert at :thumbsup:thumbsup Pay attention class :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRNNNNN :1orglaugh

I'm uncut, I keep it clean, no smells or dick cheese. It's a regional thing - almost all guys in PL are uncut so an uncut dick looks normal to girls here.

Bladewire 02-21-2018 09:51 AM

k0nr4d is the only guy that I believe would have a truly clean odorless uncut cock :thumbsup The rest of you dirty cunts are in denial about how bad your dick really smells :2 cents:

k0nr4d 02-21-2018 09:54 AM

This is interesting
Male Circumcision Prevalence by Country

Poland 1.1% is circumsized vs 79% in the US. No wonder girls there say uncut cocks are weird.

edit: ...and the gaza strip has 104,6% of it's population circumsized.

celandina 02-21-2018 09:59 AM

Why a female cirumscission is barbaric and male is hygienic..? fucking oxymoron. :2 cents:

OneHungLo 02-21-2018 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonCollins (Post 22213961)
This! :thumbsup:thumbsup

So glad my mom got me cut! :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Quote:

Even the cleanest of uncut cocks has a strong odor on the head of the cock. Even one drop of urine and it's trapped in your hood skin and smeared around the head all day and mixed with the lint from your underwear and the sweat buildup. The natural oil that your cock head produces, and dead skin cells, are trapped there as well. This isn't even counting if you get an erection at all during the day while working and get even a pin drop of pre-cum in your hood, mixing with the urine, sweat & clothes lint. The reason you keep getting smegma cheese everyday no matter how clean you are is because you always leave microscopic bits when you clean in the shower and those start to regenerate the moment you step out of the shower and multiply exponentially throughout the day over and over and over again. You can never get rid of that smegma dick cheese no matter how hard you try it will always keep growing until the day you die. Yeast, its everywhere.

:thumbsup:thumbsup

No straight male should really give a shit if another man is cut or not. What we always find in these threads are a bunch of betas crying because they are insecure with their uncut cocks, mainly after years of seeing big American cut cocks on the net.

OneHungLo 02-21-2018 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 22214359)
Why a female cirumscission is barbaric and male is hygienic..? fucking oxymoron. :2 cents:

Well for one, we're not cutting off the head of your dick which is what female genital mutilation is.

mineistaken 02-21-2018 10:09 AM

Those unhappy should go to their countries.
No, libbies, there are no jew or muslim icelanders, bown citzenship does not count.

k0nr4d 02-21-2018 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22214379)
:thumbsup:thumbsup

No straight male should really give a shit if another man is cut or not. What we always find in these threads are a bunch of betas crying because they are insecure with their uncut cocks, mainly after years of seeing big American cut cocks on the net.

You're just jealous that you're not part of the uncut master race :1orglaugh

OneHungLo 02-21-2018 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0nr4d (Post 22214399)

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:thumbsup

celandina 02-21-2018 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22214387)
Well for one, we're not cutting off the head of your dick which is what female genital mutilation is.

Study your anatomy better. If you think a female pees thru the clitoris the you have failed anatomy 101. But regardless it is the priciple I am talking about.

celandina 02-21-2018 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0nr4d (Post 22214399)

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:thumbsup

OneHungLo 02-21-2018 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 22214405)
Study your anatomy better. If you think a female pees thru the clitoris the you have failed anatomy 101. But regardless it is the priciple I am talking about.

You're the one saying cutting off your foreskin is akin to cutting off a clit..it's not.

Bladewire 02-21-2018 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 22214395)
Those unhappy should go to their countries.
No, libbies, there are no jew or muslim icelanders, bown citzenship does not count.

You're one of the dirty uncut Polish guys, nothing like k0nr4ad. You can't even afford an apartment with a bedroom, let alone special soap to clean your uncut micro penis.

ruff 02-21-2018 12:51 PM

You don't need your little toe either. When you grow up your girlfriend is going to miss that extra inch you don't have anymore. So a couple of thousand years ago some old fart in a sandblown tent decided that cutting off the end of your cock was a good idea? Some of you are pretty goddamned stupid.

JuicyBunny 02-22-2018 12:04 AM

Quote:

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh :thumbsup

brassmonkey 02-22-2018 01:16 AM

is it the rabi that sucks your wee wee? :Oh crap i would not want that for any baby. i read one where the rabi gave a baby herpes through the oral whatever they do.

pimpmaster9000 02-22-2018 02:27 AM

Quote:

oh the snip dick rhetoric just cracks me up...

so if you have mutilated genitals the urine/sweat/precum/whateverthefuck gets magically teleported off of your dick to another dimension?

circumcision is the oldest running prank in history...some legend came up with the idea and stoked a few jews and muslims and is probably rolling in his grave laughing his ass off...

NewNick 02-22-2018 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 22214417)
You're the one saying cutting off your foreskin is akin to cutting off a clit..it's not.

You are missing the point. (no pun intended)

We should not be cutting pieces off each other. Boys or girls.

The hygiene argument is nonsense. If you dont wash your hands you will find that dirt builds up under your finger nails, does that mean we should chop babies hands off ?

:2 cents:

NewNick 02-22-2018 06:44 AM

This chap explains it better than I would ever manage to.

HairyChick 02-22-2018 07:12 AM

I think if guys could get THISCLOSE to their cocks, then smell and taste the uncut cock, they'd have a bris immediately!

I've never heard of a rabbi and herpes from a bris. You need training to perform the ritual, it's done in front of everyone, and that type of legend would have been brought up during the Massachusetts priest/pedophile era.

I asked a rabbi about circumcision when I was twelve. I wondered if it hurt and he assured me it didn't. I asked how he knew and he went on and on about doctors and regressive memories. I argued that cutting skin would hurt in any area. He felt hanging skin had no feeling. I told him to get his ears pierced and tell me it didn't hurt.

He called my parents and said I was opinionated. My mother only asked if I was rude, or polite. He said polite and she said I did nothing wrong and she was proud I thought for myself and didn't just follow popular thinking. My father told me to keep my opinions to myself.

Mom quietly told me to not listen to dad this time!

slapass 02-22-2018 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns (Post 22215677)
I think if guys could get THISCLOSE to their cocks, then smell and taste the uncut cock, they'd have a bris immediately!

I've never heard of a rabbi and herpes from a bris. You need training to perform the ritual, it's done in front of everyone, and that type of legend would have been brought up during the Massachusetts priest/pedophile era.

I asked a rabbi about circumcision when I was twelve. I wondered if it hurt and he assured me it didn't. I asked how he knew and he went on and on about doctors and regressive memories. I argued that cutting skin would hurt in any area. He felt hanging skin had no feeling. I told him to get his ears pierced and tell me it didn't hurt.

He called my parents and said I was opinionated. My mother only asked if I was rude, or polite. He said polite and she said I did nothing wrong and she was proud I thought for myself and didn't just follow popular thinking. My father told me to keep my opinions to myself.

It hurts. I have watched it being done. Fucking insane looking.

brassmonkey 02-22-2018 07:30 AM

oh stop! google it there are 100's of cases
Quote:

HairyChick 02-22-2018 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22215705)
oh stop! google it there are 100's of cases

I sit corrected! It is done by ultra-orthodox Jews based on an old custom. I'd never heard of that but never met anyone that religious. I know the old customs are very, very strange these days but they began before running water or thinking outside the box.

I wish my father were alive so I could rub his nose in this!

(I need to read more to find out where a pious rabbi got herpes. I'll research while waiting for my doctor appointment)

Manfap 02-22-2018 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewNick (Post 22215517)

The hygiene argument is nonsense. If you dont wash your hands you will find that dirt builds up under your finger nails, does that mean we should chop babies hands off ?

Chop off everyone's ass cheeks as well, because without a crack, you wont get a smelly one.

pimpmaster9000 02-22-2018 08:00 AM

https://img.memecdn.com/circumcision_o_2113611.jpg
https://media.giphy.com/media/Aff4ryYiacUO4/giphy.gif

Paul Markham 02-22-2018 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewNick (Post 22213985)
Wierd.

No cheese here.

Its called hygiene.

How soon do you need to wash, prior to getting sucked off?

If you want hygiene have a circumcision.

Paul Markham 02-22-2018 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue (Post 22214009)
You know this how?

Because I've had conversations with girls to know.

Paul Markham 02-22-2018 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 22214359)

Look up the facts to find out.

Paul Markham 02-22-2018 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewNick (Post 22215517)

Do you stick your dirty fingers into a girls mouth or vagina?

SpicyM 02-22-2018 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22215777)
How soon do you need to wash, prior to getting sucked off?

If you want hygiene have a circumcision.

If you want hygiene... shave your head otherwise you need to wash your hair all the time.. same logic.

Paul Markham 02-22-2018 08:51 AM

Quote:

Quote:

The opinion of two people who know first hand. :thumbsup

Would anyone of those, opposed to male circumcision, give their GF a blowjob after a day at work? Before she washed it.

SpicyM 02-22-2018 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 22215789)
Do you stick your dirty fingers into a girls mouth or vagina?

No, because my hands are washed before.

SpicyM 02-22-2018 08:57 AM

Lol .. those idiots that are cut are trying to pull that hygiene argument all the time, because they are jealous they never had that chance to experience how it is like with the foreskin on.. :winkwink::1orglaugh ha ha ha ha

Glad I could decide on my own.. No one else can decide for you what to do with your own body. :2 cents: