GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Business ASEAN Traffic Experts in Here (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1294995)

PaperstreetWinston 02-20-2018 06:58 AM

ASEAN Traffic Experts in Here

So whats selling in both adult and mainstream?

Whats traffic works best?

What tools are you using?

The mobile traffic in the ASEAN region seems to be growing crazy and I was hoping to learn and work with you experts.

Let me know what you can work with and what tools you need and perhaps we can work something out.

Hit me up, PM, skype, email or even just right here.

Lets make some money :)

Klen 02-20-2018 07:00 AM

For start you could clarify what does ASEAN means - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associ..._Asian_Nations

PaperstreetWinston 02-20-2018 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KlenTelaris (Post 22212497)
For start you could clarify what does ASEAN means - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associ..._Asian_Nations

You need clarification on what ASEAN means?

You're joking right?

Klen 02-20-2018 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinstonBizprofits (Post 22212507)
You need clarification on what ASEAN means?

You're joking right?

I dont, but someone else might need :)

PaperstreetWinston 02-20-2018 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KlenTelaris (Post 22212521)
I dont, but someone else might need :)

Oh, okay then :)

Its just that... have you seen the threads lately! Too many clowns posting these days.

Thank so much for the honest reply, I really appreciate it :)

And to answer your question: I was looking for webmasters who are doing business with these geo's:
Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.

Also China (not asean, but also a country of interest) if any

Klen 02-20-2018 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinstonBizprofits (Post 22212537)
Oh, okay then :)

Its just that... have you seen the threads lately! Too many clowns posting these days.

Thank so much for the honest reply, I really appreciate it :)

And to answer your question: I was looking for webmasters who are doing business with these geo's:
Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.

Also China (not asean, but also a country of interest) if any

You should also mention how you search for media buyers, as almost all those countries are quite cheap traffic.

PaperstreetWinston 02-20-2018 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KlenTelaris (Post 22212551)
You should also mention how you search for media buyers, as almost all those countries are quite cheap traffic.

Thats the thing, we really dont have much to speak of at the moment. Most of our business is tier 1 -but we're willing to expand and take advantage of the growth going on there.

We might even invest in an inhouse inventory just to meet the needs of the webmasters already doing great there. We're basically open to anything right now, just need to learn more about the region.

Klen 02-21-2018 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinstonBizprofits (Post 22212561)
Thats the thing, we really dont have much to speak of at the moment. Most of our business is tier 1 -but we're willing to expand and take advantage of the growth going on there.

We might even invest in an inhouse inventory just to meet the needs of the webmasters already doing great there. We're basically open to anything right now, just need to learn more about the region.

You can start by offering mobile carrier offers.

PaperstreetWinston 02-21-2018 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KlenTelaris (Post 22214119)
You can start by offering mobile carrier offers.

thats a great idea. Are you currently running any such offers in the Asean region?

PaperstreetWinston 02-22-2018 02:18 AM

bumpity-bump

HairyChick 02-22-2018 07:28 AM

The "ASEAN" market is tiny, almost non-existant.

The ASIAN market is huge, however. I think KlanTelaris referred to the typo.

PaperstreetWinston 02-22-2018 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns (Post 22215701)

The ASIAN market is huge, however. I think KlanTelaris referred to the typo.

Asian market is huge because of india and china but Im not interested in those two, not on this particular thread at least.

Plus I didnt typo it. I really meant Asean and I never said it was huge, I said it was growing really fast and that a fact, especially mobile.

Klen 02-22-2018 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinstonBizprofits (Post 22214131)
thats a great idea. Are you currently running any such offers in the Asean region?

Not at the moment, but i was doing each country in region at some point.

Klen 02-22-2018 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns (Post 22215701)

The ASIAN market is huge, however. I think KlenTelaris referred to the typo.

Nop i did not refferred to typo, only to potential confusion as not everyone know what ASEAN means.
And this is'nt "tiny" market as you claim , just Indonesia having 220 million people, while overall number is
639 million . That is why is good to have a product to sell to those market, as that is number which cannot be ignored.