GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Trump supporter arrested; his dog frozen solid, chained up outside sub zero temps (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1290312)

Bladewire 01-03-2018 12:45 PM

Trump supporter arrested; his dog frozen solid, chained up outside sub zero temps

Trump supporters have no respect for life. At least this one got caught and charged for his crime.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ath/998987001/

Local TV station WTIC reported that the dog had been lying in fecal material which was frozen on its body.

Animal cruelty charges are pending after police found a dead dog chained in its doghouse during the current cold weather. Its body was frozen solid.

According to another station, WVIT, police said that on New Year?s Day a concerned neighbor reported that a dog had been left outside during the bitter cold weather. Officers responded to the home northwest of downtown and found the dead pet.

?The dog was not provided any type of protective measures against the cold,? police said in a report quoted by the Hartford Courant newspaper.

Police said the owner told them that the dog was living in the basement of the home until a pipe burst and had been placed outside.

"The dog showed signs of hypothermia," Deputy Chief Brian Foley told WTIC on Tuesday. "As morbid as it is, the dog was frozen solid when the officers got it."

JFK 01-03-2018 12:46 PM

SAD ........... :disgust

Bladewire 01-03-2018 12:48 PM

^^ Truth 😭😢

RedFred 01-03-2018 12:57 PM

The worst thing about shit like this is usually animal cruelty dickwads get off with a slap on the wrist.

Bladewire 01-05-2018 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22146069)
The worst thing about shit like this is usually animal cruelty dickwads get off with a slap on the wrist.

Sad but true

Boozer 01-05-2018 09:22 AM

it is a shame that the scumbag Bladewire would use an unrelated image to push his lying agenda.

RandyRandy 01-05-2018 07:44 PM

Why would Bladewire completely fabricate this particular story with a false picture?

This is the person charged with animal cruelty in this case:

https://s10.postimg.org/xzz2k0iq1/bennett.jpg

As you can see, the person charged is a Black female, not a White male as Bladewire claims.

Whether or not she's a Trump supporter is unclear as that isn't stated in the article.

Here's the article if you'd like to confirm:

https://nypost.com/2018/01/04/woman-...nimal-cruelty/

OneHungLo 01-05-2018 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandyRandy (Post 22150179)
Why would Bladewire completely fabricate this particular story with a false picture?

As you can see, the person charged is a Black female, not a White male as Bladewire claims.

Whether or not she's a Trump supporter is unclear as that isn't stated in the article.

He clearly hates himself so he uses a picture of a white male (like himself) so this makes sense.

HairyChick 01-05-2018 08:39 PM

I saw a video earlier about this. They showed a blanket over the cage but said the dog was chained inside. I wish they?d do the same to him including the dog bowl of food.

RandyRandy 01-05-2018 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns (Post 22150248)
I saw a video earlier about this. They showed a blanket over the cage but said the dog was chained inside. I wish they?d do the same to him including the dog bowl of food.

Not making excuses for the woman who's charged with the crime, but she was in jail. I'm guessing it was hard to get a dog sitter while she was locked up. Terrible situation.

Boozer 01-05-2018 09:53 PM

The lack of a response is telling.

nico-t 01-06-2018 06:04 AM

Bladewire is constantly abusing the tragic deaths of animals and people just to spread his propaganda. Imagine the families of the dead people he leeches off of would see these threads. It would be a spit in their faces. This guy has no respect :2 cents:

hjnet 01-06-2018 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PamWinterReturns (Post 22150248)

...her...

HairyChick 01-06-2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hjnet (Post 22150656)
...her...

Story i saw was about a male i thought. Dog was left in woods near a highway they had no explanation yet. I?ll look tonight when i get on my computer.

tfto 01-06-2018 03:37 PM

As usual, Bladelier makes shit up. Here is the link to the real story. Doesn't look like a white male, Trump supporter to me.
Hartford woman arrested after dog found frozen to death | FOX 61

And just to make Bladelier look even more like someone who needs some serious help, The USA Today article does not have a picture of the person.
Connecticut dog is found frozen solid, chained inside its doghouse| USA Today

mineistaken 01-06-2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandyRandy (Post 22150179)

Nicely disgraced mentally ill OP :thumbsup:1orglaugh

Where is his musketeer redfred to be angry about fabricating "X supporter" style thread?

Diomed 01-06-2018 11:05 PM

Paid shill's need to get paid.

MiamiBoyz 01-08-2018 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tfto (Post 22151265)
As usual, Bladelier makes shit up. Here is the link to the real story. Doesn't look like a white male, Trump supporter to me.
Hartford woman arrested after dog found frozen to death | FOX 61

And just to make Bladelier look even more like someone who needs some serious help, The USA Today article does not have a picture of the person.
Connecticut dog is found frozen solid, chained inside its doghouse| USA Today

That crazy Hillary loving cocksucker will stop at nothing to spread his bullshit...

Here is where he got that guys photo

OneHungLo 01-08-2018 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiBoyz (Post 22153221)
That crazy Hillary loving cocksucker will stop at nothing to spread his bullshit...

He sought out a pic of a white male like a typical crazy shit lib.

tfto 01-08-2018 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiBoyz (Post 22153221)

Something is seriously wrong with Bladelier. Have you noticed that he and his other 'nics' have avoided this thread?

nico-t 01-08-2018 10:17 AM

wow, this time he really went out of his way in creating this fake story. Normally he just adds "trump supporter". Looks like he is getting crazier by the day.

GAMEFINEST 01-08-2018 10:21 AM

Trump crazy indeed!

RandyRandy 01-08-2018 04:39 PM

Wow! 31,000+ views!!!

Why is that?

My guess is OP enters, starts with a response and then realizes there is no response to this thread. Then repeats and repeats over and over and over and over again.

Bladewire 01-09-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandyRandy (Post 22154592)
Wow! 31,000+ views!!!

Why is that?

My guess is OP enters, starts with a response and then realizes there is no response to this thread. Then repeats and repeats over and over and over and over again.

I've responded 5 times in this thread. One of every five posts in this thread is me. Create your own threads here, everyday, make a difference instead if bitching as if you're on the rag again with a heavy bloody period requiring you to buy extra thick extra strength maxi pads in bulk :disgust

This Thread is about an innocent dog being frozen to death by a cruel inhumane Trump supporter who thought he was above the law and he wasn't! How many more innocent lives are going to be lost because of trump?

Please stay on topic.

Boozer 01-09-2018 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22156134)

This Thread is about an innocent dog being frozen to death by a cruel inhumane Trump supporter who thought he was above the law and he wasn't! How many more innocent lives are going to be lost because of trump?

Please stay on topic.

Just shoot yourself already.

I am here to tell you that those voices you hear are indeed real.

Those demons you see really ARE trying to get you.

EDIT: I guess you can not count on top of everything else you fail at. That is only your 4th post.

tfto 01-09-2018 01:48 PM

Quote:

I've responded 5 times in this thread. One of every five posts in this thread is me. Create your own threads here, everyday, make a difference instead if bitching as if you're on the rag again with a heavy bloody period requiring you to buy extra thick extra strength maxi pads in bulk :disgust

What kind of drugs are you on?. A vast majority of the posts you make are all the same. Trump this. Trump that. Most of the time, you make the shit up.

Quote:

Please stay on topic.

You can try and deflect (Liberal tactics 101) all you want. The fact still is, you posted two major lies (Again). If you were posting about an innocent dog freezing to death, WHY did you have to say it was a Trump supporter and post a picture of a white male, NOWHERE in either article did it say she was a Trump supporter!. Facts don't matter to you. FYI, Hartford CT is a Democratic stronghold in CT. Draw your own conclusions.

Everyone who has called you out have stayed on topic. They called you out for the two lies you made, not the fucked up thing she did to the dog.

This is one of the very rare times I will agree with you, Animal cruelty is bullshit. And FYI, We have two rescued kitties here at the house.

american pervert 01-10-2018 08:48 AM

Quote:

Please stay on topic.

the way you hate Trump so much makes me think you have you have crush on him. You want some donnie dick in you butt?

mikesouth 01-10-2018 03:03 PM

I heard he had milk is his refrigerator I guess if you drink milk you are an animal abuser by your logic....come on man you are more intelligent that this...I hope...and I didnt even support Trump but am glad he beat Hillary...the shame is that these two were the best America could do....although I will say for all his fumbles Trump is doing well with the economy and with foreign relations I may vote for him in 2020...we will see

RandyRandy 01-12-2018 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by american pervert (Post 22157742)
the way you hate Trump so much makes me think you have you have crush on him. You want some donnie dick in you butt?

I don't know who you are. But I like you. And your creepy Anna Nicole clown avatar only increases my fascination.

Bladewire 01-14-2018 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GAMEFINEST (Post 22153812)
Trump crazy indeed!

True. Ttump & his supporters are disillusioned with Trump getting caught red handed with his tongue deep in Putin's ass

OneHungLo 01-14-2018 08:20 PM

Why not post the real pic?