GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   For Hire Freelance web developer available for 1 long term part time client (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1283820)

warmsexyfeed 11-07-2017 02:49 PM

Freelance web developer available for 1 long term part time client

Hello webmasters!

If you are looking for a freelance web developer for part-time work then look no further.

If you need someone who you can easily contact to fix a problem on your website and have no more worries about that problem, I am that person.

If you need someone to build you a website from idea to prototype to a major asset, I am your man.

If you need coding help for your websites I am your person!

If you need help with your servers, hosting, email, or any of the technical aspects of running a website, I am your man!

I have created the following websites:

warmsexyfeed (.) com

dotawinningteamcompare (.) herokuapp (.) com

decide4me (.) herokuapp (.) com

They were all created with Node.js, React, Redux, Webpack.

I also have 8 months of corporate experience as a WordPress developer.

I am available for ideally 1 client, who won't go out of business in the next year, and needs a freelance web developer for <20 hours a week of remote work.

I charge $40 / hr and can invoice via paypal.

If you are interested, please reply with your email so I may contact you.

Thanks.

yuu.design 11-08-2017 06:23 AM

good luck man ;)

celandina 11-08-2017 09:36 AM

I am not looking right now, because one GFY member built and rebuilt my two sites and is still looking after them really well, but here is where you are going off..

I know a guy who can do in an hour a work another one takes four hours to complete.

You need to find task oriented quotes, your hourly wages will not impress anyone.:thumbsup

jiguideveloper 11-08-2017 10:08 AM

Good luck :)

warmsexyfeed 11-08-2017 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 22066822)
I am not looking right now, because one GFY member built and rebuilt my two sites and is still looking after them really well, but here is where you are going off..

I know a guy who can do in an hour a work another one takes four hours to complete.

You need to find task oriented quotes, your hourly wages will not impress anyone.:thumbsup

The hourly rate posted is more of a what you should expect type of notice to filter out people trying to offer me minimum wage jobs.

celandina 11-09-2017 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warmsexyfeed (Post 22067138)
The hourly rate posted is more of a what you should expect type of notice to filter out people trying to offer me minimum wage jobs.

Your call, I just tried to give you an advice. Obviously in vain. So good luck:thumbsup