GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Sell and Buy Forum (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   For Sale Website with 3M+ monthly visits (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1275598)

bangbangwang 08-13-2017 02:18 AM

Website with 3M+ monthly visits

Hello everyone,

I'm selling one of the biggest sites in Brasil, belosexo.com

Info:

+3.000.000 monthly users
2 years old this November
90% organic traffic

Reason for selling: Leaving adult industry and focusing on other areas

For more info contact me via Skype: gabriel.petter

NOTE: Contact me only with serious offers (+25k$).

NOTE 2: If you are adding me on Skype please reply to this post first, I won't accept Skype invitations if you didn't warn me first on gfy. Thank you :)

topadult 08-13-2017 02:38 AM

Decent site with nice offer.
Good luck with your sale ;)

bangbangwang 08-13-2017 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topadult (Post 21950341)
Decent site with nice offer.
Good luck with your sale ;)

Thank you sir :)

huug 08-13-2017 09:35 AM

How much monthly revenue are you currently doing?

celandina 08-13-2017 09:41 AM

What is the conversion from the 3 mil....??

bns666 08-13-2017 10:08 AM

good luck :thumbsup

bangbangwang 08-13-2017 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huug (Post 21950767)
How much monthly revenue are you currently doing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 21950782)
What is the conversion from the 3 mil....??

Skype for more info, thanks :thumbsup

bangbangwang 08-13-2017 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bns666 (Post 21950815)
good luck :thumbsup

Thank you sir ;)

wankawonk 08-13-2017 11:51 AM

alexa rank 65k, site looks janky as fuck, idiotic domain name, and you want 25k+? you're high, bro.

3xmedia 08-13-2017 12:22 PM

so 90k/day organic traffic? I call BS, according to my tools it gets some SE traffic but not much.

bangbangwang 08-13-2017 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wankawonk (Post 21950995)
alexa rank 65k, site looks janky as fuck, idiotic domain name, and you want 25k+? you're high, bro.

Yes alexa rank 65k, what's the problem? Janky? Does your own personal opinion on the aesthetics of the site matter when it comes to make money? Also, what the fuck do you mean by idiotic name? Haven't you read the part it says Brasil site? News flash for you mate, english is not the only language in the world.

bangbangwang 08-13-2017 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3xmedia (Post 21951064)
so 90k/day organic traffic? I call BS, according to my tools it gets some SE traffic but not much.

I call BS on your tools, my analytics (which by the way have filters for spam traffic) confirm everything I'm saying. What tools are you using anyway?

Zeiss 08-13-2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3xmedia (Post 21951064)

Oh come on... You shit on every offer here. :1orglaugh
Good luck with the sale, OP! :1orglaugh

bangbangwang 08-13-2017 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeiss (Post 21951202)

Thank you Zeiss ;) let him shit talk, I already expected a few of those comments, I have yet to see a thread without negative-dumb feedback, it's part of the industry (or the human culture itself) ahaha. I've proof of the credibility of what I'm selling so i'm ok with it

3xmedia 08-13-2017 01:58 PM

Quote:

only if I smell obvious BS or scam :321GFY:pimp

Zeiss 08-13-2017 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3xmedia (Post 21951331)
only if I smell obvious BS or scam :321GFY:pimp

And when you see the proof and it does not smell so much? :1orglaugh :pimp

3xmedia 08-13-2017 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeiss (Post 21951343)
And when you see the proof and it does not smell so much? :1orglaugh :pimp

sure, post proof that pin site you are selling for $2k is making $2200/month and I'll apologize and by it :1orglaugh :thumbsup

Zeiss 08-13-2017 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3xmedia (Post 21951352)
sure, post proof that pin site you are selling for $2k is making $2200/month and I'll apologize and by it :1orglaugh :thumbsup

This is not the place to post how much the site I am selling is earning. I have sent the proof to the ones interested. Actually they were morons, who can't afford buying such a site, nor making an offer over $2k. It so happened that this site in question got me some whales but I have higher priorities than this site and I want to sell it. The fact is, even if I show you the invoices for thousands of dollars and the stats, you won't buy the site, so... Why would I? :1orglaugh Thanks for promoting my wish to sell a good site, though. :1orglaugh

bangbangwang 08-13-2017 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3xmedia (Post 21951352)

1st: Don't need your apology.
2nd: Do you really think I was expecting to sell a $25k site without having proof of revenue?
3rd: Bye.

Zeiss 08-13-2017 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bangbangwang (Post 21951379)
1st: Don't need your apology.
2nd: Do you really think I was expecting to sell a $25k site without having proof of revenue?
3rd: Bye.

Good point. Stick to the thread in question. This is not really related to the site I am selling... Sorry for this but... You saw what happened. :1orglaugh

bangbangwang 08-13-2017 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeiss (Post 21951364)
This is not the place to post how much the site I am selling is earning. I have sent the proof to the ones interested. Actually they were morons, who can't afford buying such a site, nor making an offer over $2k. It so happened that this site in question got me some whales but I have higher priorities than this site and I want to sell it. The fact is, even if I show you the invoices for thousands of dollars and the stats, you won't buy the site, so... Why would I? :1orglaugh Thanks for promoting my wish to sell a good site, though. :1orglaugh

EXACTLY this, word by word. Wish gfy had some clapping hands gif

3xmedia 08-13-2017 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeiss (Post 21951364)

If you have strong proof and don't have anything to hide, you can post it here and I'm sure I or someone else will take it.

Zeiss 08-13-2017 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bangbangwang (Post 21951394)
EXACTLY this, word by word. Wish gfy had some clapping hands gif

http://rs165.pbsrc.com/albums/u55/BJ...clap1.gif~c200
:1orglaugh

Zeiss 08-13-2017 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3xmedia (Post 21951397)
If you have strong proof and don't have anything to hide, you can post it here and I'm sure I or someone else will take it.

This is a thread of another user selling something totally different. Stop hijacking the thread. If you have something to tell me, please use PM or email me, or post on that thread... :1orglaugh

bangbangwang 08-13-2017 02:35 PM

I honestly do not understand what is happening right now. Can we go back on-topic? I'm trying to sell a site and this thread is already full of useless off-topic garbage.

Zeiss 08-13-2017 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bangbangwang (Post 21951415)
I honestly do not understand what is happening right now. Can we go back on-topic? I'm trying to sell a site and this thread is already full of useless off-topic garbage.

I am trying to understand the same thing but I think he is trying to help both of us to sell our sites because he is bumping your thread and commenting on my sale, too, so... Enjoy! :1orglaugh I also believe he is pissed because he can't afford buying your site, nor mine... :1orglaugh

bangbangwang 08-13-2017 02:47 PM

I just don't understand how could he actually expect me to post my earnings on a public forum. That's obviously to be shared only with potential trustworthy buyers. Does he think I was going to come in and post screenshots of my earnings just like that?

Zeiss 08-13-2017 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bangbangwang (Post 21951451)
I just don't understand how could he actually expect me to post my earnings on a public forum. That's obviously to be shared only with potential trustworthy buyers. Does he think I was going to come in and post screenshots of my earnings just like that?

Actually, why not? If you have nothing to hide, why not? Let them be amazed... :1orglaugh JK!

bangbangwang 08-14-2017 04:55 AM

Daily bumperino :)

flashfire 08-14-2017 10:54 AM

Quote:

To be fair 95% of sales on GFY are scams...and I have likely bought more on here than almost anyone

That being said I will PM for more details and see for myself

bangbangwang 08-14-2017 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashfire (Post 21953647)
To be fair 95% of sales on GFY are scams...and I have likely bought more on here than almost anyone

Got your Skype invitation, speak to you soon :thumbsup

Zeiss 08-14-2017 11:09 PM

Quote:

To be fair 95% of sales on GFY are scams..

Wow! I am amazed. I never scam and never got scammed here. Pretty amazing, huh? :winkwink:

flashfire 08-15-2017 02:20 PM

This guy wants 25k and won't provide revenue proof for "bureaucratic reasons" lol

Zeiss you are welcome to buy it since you are so smart

When I said I have likely bought more sites on GFY than anyone I meant legit sites...there are good deals on GFY you just have to sift through the garbage

3xmedia 08-15-2017 02:30 PM

Zeiss 08-15-2017 05:31 PM

bangbangwang 08-16-2017 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashfire (Post 21956128)
This guy wants 25k and won't provide revenue proof for "bureaucratic reasons" lol

Zeiss you are welcome to buy it since you are so smart

When I said I have likely bought more sites on GFY than anyone I meant legit sites...there are good deals on GFY you just have to sift through the garbage

The person you added on Skype is the owner of the site, not me, I'm just helping him out. Did he refuse to show proof for "bureaucratic reasons"? lol, he's most likely scared he will get robbed, I'll tell him to chill out.

ServaMatics 08-16-2017 04:29 AM

Quote:

Hello Flashfire, you seem decent enough, as a relatively new member on the forum id appreciate some pointers in as far as identifying scams, also seeing as i have a thread here with domains for sale i'd like to make sure its not coming off like a scam.

to this thread, seems like a decent deal, i wish you luck with your sale. (and here is a bump:thumbsup, not that you need it btn all the trolling happening.)

bangbangwang 08-16-2017 04:58 AM

Actually, a mod can please delete this post? My friend is no longer serious about selling this, he doesn't trust anyone with screenshots of proof (lol)

Delete this please, thanks.

3xmedia 08-16-2017 04:59 AM

maybe it's not that easy to fool people like he expected :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

adultchatpay 08-16-2017 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3xmedia (Post 21957079)
maybe it's not that easy to fool people like he expected :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

:thumbsup:thumbsup

flashfire 08-16-2017 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ServaMatics (Post 21957049)
Hello Flashfire, you seem decent enough, as a relatively new member on the forum id appreciate some pointers in as far as identifying scams, also seeing as i have a thread here with domains for sale i'd like to make sure its not coming off like a scam.

to this thread, seems like a decent deal, i wish you luck with your sale. (and here is a bump:thumbsup, not that you need it btn all the trolling happening.)

This one was pretty obvious...I mean, would you pay 25k for something with no proof of revenue. Domains are a little different, their value is whatever you think its worth.

When buying a site with revenue check analytics first to make sure the traffic is legit, geo, ect. When it comes to revenue get tons of proof, screen shots, talk to the affiliate programs, payment processor, any private ad buyers. You have to ensure the revenue is actually coming from the site and that it is stable.

Also, adult sites are worth 6-12 months revenue MAX. If someone expects 2+years revenue don't even waste your time

bangbangwang 08-16-2017 11:46 PM

Nop, he just talked to me and told me how your conversation went, he did show you proof, so you don't have to come here and lie to prove a fake point.

But gratz, you fooled everyone else by telling them it was a scum. Sad how other people are easiley mischieved in this forum.

1- He did show him proof.
2- He has been changing ad companies since he started the site so he doesn't have X company to show more then a couple weeks of revenue (because he has been trying out with many companies so the revenue is split).

But whatever, think what you want, if you wanna believe "fliashfire" go ahead, you all just good fooled by him easily.

Grisey 08-17-2017 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bangbangwang (Post 21958780)
2- He has been changing ad companies since he started the site so he doesn't have X company to show more then a couple weeks of revenue (because he has been trying out with many companies so the revenue is split).

But whatever, think what you want, if you wanna believe "fliashfire" go ahead, you all just good fooled by him easily.

Thats not proof of anything sadly

When people buy a site they need to see monthly income for the last 6 months to gauge is the site is stable or its on a decline. Take a couple of weeks of stats and then trying to get $25k for it is a joke.

If you sent screen caps of all the other ad revenue that would of been better as im pretty sure he could still login or have paxum payments or something as proof.

3xmedia 08-17-2017 02:04 AM

wow, people trust more a GFY vet that has been around for almost 15 years and buying sites for many years than someone who isn't even a member of this board and had someone with Apr 2017 join date post for him. WOW!

flashfire 08-17-2017 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bangbangwang (Post 21958780)
Nop, he just talked to me and told me how your conversation went, he did show you proof, so you don't have to come here and lie to prove a fake point.

But gratz, you fooled everyone else by telling them it was a scum. Sad how other people are easiley mischieved in this forum.

LOL, the one week of revenue is not PROOF of anything...especially when you are asking for 25k. If you want 25k for a site you need to be able to show months of revenue in the 2500-3k/month range....then you are in the ballpark. You showed me one week of a site making $60 a day. You obviously don't have a clue what you are talking about. People can believe who they want....16 year industry vet VS. new join date foreigner

Its not my money