GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   kickasspays.com cheaters! (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1274335)

Mixon 08-04-2017 02:37 AM

kickasspays.com cheaters!

If still advertised kickasspays.com be careful, now they use a NATS, but reff codes for affiliates with ccbill.

TMM_John 08-04-2017 10:01 AM

What do you mean by "but reff codes for affiliates with ccbill"?

It is entirely possible, and not uncommon, for sites to have both a NATS affiliate program offering and continue to have their old CCBill based affiliate links continue to work. That may be the case here, but I can't say for sure without more info on what you are saying.

Arman 08-04-2017 10:08 AM

For example Cum Eating Cuckolds: The #1 Cuckold Site in the World! go to join page and you will see.

Axeman 08-04-2017 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arman (Post 21932947)
For example Cum Eating Cuckolds: The #1 Cuckold Site in the World! go to join page and you will see.

Looks to me to be a CCbill AFF link, going to CCBill with the aff id linked to it. And then CCBill sends out the payments for money earned.

Not seeing the issue here?

Have you tried emailing them?

Melissa 08-04-2017 10:41 AM

Not sure what you mean by cheaters. We have never failed to pay out an affiliate EVER. We made the switch to NATS about 2 weeks ago but all of the affiliate codes still work in CCBill and the affiliates gets the credit and the pay out.

I would ask that before you post something on a forum about us cheating you, you either contact me at [email protected] or do a little more research. I do not take kindly to being called a cheater by anyone.

Arman 08-04-2017 10:44 AM

They have not NATS AP.

Arman 08-04-2017 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melissa (Post 21932986)
Not sure what you mean by cheaters. We have never failed to pay out an affiliate EVER. We made the switch to NATS about 2 weeks ago but all of the affiliate codes still work in CCBill and the affiliates gets the credit and the pay out.

I would ask that before you post something on a forum about us cheating you, you either contact me at [email protected] or do a little more research. I do not take kindly to being called a cheater by anyone.

But it is impossible contact with you. You have very dummy spam filter.

Melissa 08-04-2017 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arman (Post 21933013)
But it is impossible contact with you. You have very dummy spam filter.

It is not impossible to contact me.

Arman 08-04-2017 11:32 AM

Melissa, I’ve just tested this link Cum Eating Cuckolds: The #1 Cuckold Site in the World!
. On join page we have NATS code MC4wLjEuMS4wLjAuMC4wLjA decoded 0.0.1.1.0.0.0.0.0. It is default code! Do you want say that you made my ccbill affiliate id by default?? ;) I would be happy if you make so. :)

Melissa 08-04-2017 11:44 AM

Can you please just email me because I am not sure what you are asking?

Arman 08-04-2017 11:55 AM

And on ccbill billing page we get: name=ccbill_referer value='*0'. Melissa, it isn’t good what you are trying to do

Arman 08-04-2017 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melissa (Post 21933112)
Can you please just email me because I am not sure what you are asking?

OK. Tomorrow I?ll try.

Arman 08-04-2017 11:59 AM

But I think TMM_John can explain everything excellent. ;)

babeterminal 08-04-2017 02:50 PM

you are called out in public and want to resolve it in private, you have been placed in a number of blacklists

Melissa 08-04-2017 03:05 PM

I do not even understand what the issue is. NATS even was on here and said everything was fine. The only reason I offered my email address was so I could ask for his affiliate id and try to figure out the problem. I have no problem being called out in public when there is a problem but don't put on a forum that we are cheating our affiliates when there is no proof that is happening. We switched to NATS on July 27th it is not like we have had this up for a long time and are trying to cheat people.

Bladewire 08-04-2017 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babeterminal (Post 21933454)
...you have been placed in a number of blacklists

That's racist!

Tagir 08-04-2017 09:57 PM

Cheaters!

Arman 08-05-2017 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melissa (Post 21933466)
I do not even understand what the issue is. NATS even was on here and said everything was fine. The only reason I offered my email address was so I could ask for his affiliate id and try to figure out the problem. I have no problem being called out in public when there is a problem but don't put on a forum that we are cheating our affiliates when there is no proof that is happening. We switched to NATS on July 27th it is not like we have had this up for a long time and are trying to cheat people.

What????? Who????? Do you want say that NATS lie too? Ask NATS say here that everything is fine. And Melissa, it isn?t my own problem. It is problem of all your affiliates. All ccbill links aren?t payable for your affiliates. So it must be solved here public.

TheMaster 08-05-2017 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arman (Post 21933070)
Melissa, I?ve just tested this link Cum Eating Cuckolds: The #1 Cuckold Site in the World!
. On join page we have NATS code MC4wLjEuMS4wLjAuMC4wLjA decoded 0.0.1.1.0.0.0.0.0. It is default code! Do you want say that you made my ccbill affiliate id by default?? ;) I would be happy if you make so. :)

how do you decode the link?

Arman 08-06-2017 01:40 AM

For example https://www.base64decode.org/

Mixon 08-16-2017 03:50 AM

You are alerted affiliates about the moving to NATS. Even now, I don't see NATS affiliate program...

everything is clear!

TBFS 08-21-2017 10:53 AM

can you let me know once this is fixed?

(about 4 weeks ago all sales seemed to have stopped, while we had 1 sale every 48h before that)

Arman 08-24-2017 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mixon (Post 21957028)
You are alerted affiliates about the moving to NATS. Even now, I don't see NATS affiliate program...

everything is clear!

Did they send e-mail? I didn?t receive.

Arman 09-20-2017 02:45 AM

https://www.xbiz.com/news/230331/kic...iliate-program

TBFS 09-22-2017 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBFS (Post 21964355)
can you let me know once this is fixed?

(about 4 weeks ago all sales seemed to have stopped, while we had 1 sale every 48h before that)

Since yesterday i been in contact with melissa over skype.
She has been a great help!
I was rather worried due to this topic and not seeing sales in ccbill, but all worries i had (and everyone else had here) are unfounded.

Nats is now live, and everyone that had a ccbill account with them now has a nats account.
Just fill in the ccbill email and username (the email/pass you used for the kickass signup in ccbill) and request new password. here: Kick Ass Pays

All sales and traffic has been recorded. No rebills & sales have been lost.

I highly recommend sending melissa a message if you have an issue getting your account, she is quick to reply, and friendly!

Arman 09-24-2017 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBFS (Post 22010291)
Since yesterday i been in contact with melissa over skype.
She has been a great help!
I was rather worried due to this topic and not seeing sales in ccbill, but all worries i had (and everyone else had here) are unfounded.

Nats is now live, and everyone that had a ccbill account with them now has a nats account.
Just fill in the ccbill email and username (the email/pass you used for the kickass signup in ccbill) and request new password. here: Kick Ass Pays

All sales and traffic has been recorded. No rebills & sales have been lost.

I highly recommend sending melissa a message if you have an issue getting your account, she is quick to reply, and friendly!

Thank you! :thumbsup

Nick_awt 11-20-2018 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melissa (Post 21933016)
It is not impossible to contact me.

Well i have been trying to contact you for 6 months and NOTHING.

I have sent emails from several different email addresses and sent numerous contact requests on Skype. Neither you or Micky ever answer.

I would like to get paid what i am owed.
All i can see is check and wire.
No good for 90% of affiliates.

Arman 11-20-2018 07:10 AM

But they even checks don’t send. And of course, no response.

3xmedia 11-20-2018 07:16 AM

glad I never promoted them.

Nick_awt 11-20-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arman (Post 22370048)
But they even checks don’t send. And of course, no response.

Oh really? Thanks for the info.

Ok. I'll start pulling their links.

Its weird because they are adding plenty of new content.
Melissa did post on here a couple of months back, but since then.
NOTHING.

Maybe they just dont have a clue about what they are doing.
Which, these days, would not surprise me at all.

Arman 11-21-2018 04:20 AM

And they have some problems with paysites: “html5: Video file not found”. I got 3 refunds for this pay period. Maybe they aren’t cheaters, but they are idle monkeys, it's obvious. Paysites wit great content but in hands of slackers. Sorrow.

Nick_awt 11-21-2018 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arman (Post 22370469)
And they have some problems with paysites: “html5: Video file not found”. I got 3 refunds for this pay period. Maybe they aren’t cheaters, but they are idle monkeys, it's obvious. Paysites wit great content but in hands of slackers. Sorrow.

Yeah ive noticed that too some times, and i think you hit the nail on the head !!

There are also issues with the stats. You constantly have to re-login.