GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Today is the day everyone officially tells the president he's full of shit (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1252957)

bronco67 03-20-2017 05:25 AM

Today is the day everyone officially tells the president he's full of shit

That's pretty embarrassing for a President of the United States to be treated like your old, Fox News watching crazy uncle.

I hope it's on C-Span.

NewNick 03-20-2017 05:33 AM

http://lic.me/i/26ekq

Scott McD 03-20-2017 05:41 AM

Bit late and pointless after they voted for him.

Why don't people get this ??

nico-t 03-20-2017 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott McD (Post 21640564)
Bit late and pointless after they voted for him.

Why don't people get this ??

bronco and the likes are severely butthurt and in chronic meltdown mode due to democracy. Their brains cannot handle it.

CaptainHowdy 03-20-2017 06:05 AM

When will this end??

NatalieK 03-20-2017 02:25 PM

Gallup: Trump job approval drops to 37% - CNNPolitics.com

he´s an asshole :2 cents:

poncabare 03-20-2017 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 21641914)

Yes, CNN is so reliable now. Must be gospel

Bladewire 03-20-2017 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poncabare (Post 21642058)
Yes, CNN is so reliable now. Must be gospel

Trump is not reliable now.

Trump lied about 3 million fake votes in California.

Trump lied about Ted Cruz father being with Oslwad the day JFK was shot.

Trump lied about being wiretapped by Obama.

Trump lies

TCLGirls 03-20-2017 03:24 PM

Even hardcore republicans are turning on Trump now.

beerptrol 03-20-2017 03:26 PM

Full of shit and a liar.

Rochard 03-20-2017 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21642064)
Drumpf is not reliable now.

Trump lies

You forget the size of his inauguration.

And a lot of other things.

crockett 03-20-2017 03:37 PM

So the last 2 days the Trumptards ran amok over so called "leaks" about the house intelligence committee saying there are no Russian ties.

They couldn't contain themselves claiming moral victory over all us dirty so called libs.. Now it appears the FBI is and has been investigating Trump, his campaign and now his admin for ties to Russia. Added bonus they said Trump was full of shit and lying about Obama wiretaps..

Do you Trumpanzees have anything to say for yourselves?

nico-t 03-20-2017 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21642103)
So the last 2 days the Trumptards ran amok over so called "leaks" about the house intelligence committee saying there are no Russian ties.

They couldn't contain themselves claiming moral victory over all us dirty so called libs.. Now it appears the FBI is and has been investigating Trump, his campaign and now his admin for ties to Russia. Added bonus they said Trump was full of shit and lying about Obama wiretaps..

Do you Trumpanzees have anything to say for yourselves?

Do you ever look in the mirror, have a moment of clarity and ask yourself why you are so obsessed? It's pretty unhealthy and that's the understatement of the year.

crockett 03-20-2017 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21642229)
Do you ever look in the mirror, have a moment of clarity and ask yourself why you are so obsessed? It's pretty unhealthy and that's the understatement of the year.

It's my country, It's my place to be concerned that the POTUS or members of his campaign or staff has been corrupted by a foreign nation, why are you so obsessed with my country? It affects my life.. Why are you so obsessed?

Also why is it you only worry about people you don't agree with being obsessed, yet never the people you agree with? Example, I make no where near the posts about this Joushamo does, have you ever asked him why he's so obsessed?

crockett 03-20-2017 05:00 PM

So I'm watching this house investigation panel from the beginning and it's sad to see that every single Republican so far is not at all interested in asking about Russian hacking or any ties to Russia but instead are only worried about where leaks came from.

Now, of course leaks are a serious issue, but I'd say Russians interfering with our Democratic process is a bit more important than a leak. It's very frustrating to see Republicans can not set aside party politics and instead worry more about distraction and cover ups..

Fucking Sad. I hope as I watch the 5 hours of this, that these fuck heads show some respect to this country and the seriousness of having a rogue nation interfering with our elections and take that to task..

nico-t 03-20-2017 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21642247)
It's my country, It's my place to be concerned that the POTUS or members of his campaign or staff has been corrupted by a foreign nation, why are you so obsessed with my country? It affects my life..

Yea sure, the sky is falling right? Seriously what's the point? Do you think being obsessed every single day about every single bit of propaganda the media fires at you is helping and healthy for you, or does it have the opposite effect? Does it really "affect your life" or do you believe it does? Have you ever thought about the possibility that a lot of people who have voted for Trump are actually a little bit smarter than you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21642247)
Also why is it you only worry about people you don't agree with being obsessed, yet never the people you agree with? Example, I make no where near the posts about this Joushamo does, have you ever asked him why he's so obsessed?

Joshua G 's posts are between all the fluff actually well informed and rational, and the fluff is pretty funny from time to time. He's clearly having fun, while you come across as someone who is reading CNN every single day, get frustrated by headlines that are just there to get views and bash Trump 24/7... but you soak all of it up like a sponge thinking it are all true facts like they are somehow serious objective journalists :2 cents:

Joshua G 03-20-2017 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21642292)
Yea sure, the sky is falling right? Seriously what's the point? Do you think being obsessed every single day about every single bit of propaganda the media fires at you is helping and healthy for you, or does it have the opposite effect? Does it really "affect your life" or do you believe it does? Have you ever thought about the possibility that a lot of people who have voted for Trump are actually a little bit smarter than you?

Joshua G 's posts are between all the fluff actually well informed and rational, and the fluff is pretty funny from time to time. He's clearly having fun, while you come across as someone who is reading CNN every single day, get frustrated by headlines that are just there to get views and bash Trump 24/7... but you soak all of it up like a sponge thinking it are all true facts like they are somehow serious objective journalists :2 cents:

listen, you gotta stop trying to reason with, or persuade, the crockett entity. it is here only to achieve a mental orgasm shitting on trump. everything you write is simply disposed of by it.

so call it names. i like dumb lib. might get a trademark on it.

:1orglaugh

thank you, by the way.

crockett 03-20-2017 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua G (Post 21642325)
listen, you gotta stop trying to reason with, or persuade, the crockett entity. it is here only to achieve a mental orgasm shitting on trump. everything you write is simply disposed of by it.

:1orglaugh

thank you, by the way.

An idiot that posts non stop and can't stop replying to himself in his own topics that also has a Nazi avatar.. Well I don't think anyone will worry much about what you say other than your atta boy girlfriends. but hey keep knocking yourself out..

Hopefully one day you don't have a stoke at your PC while have a rage fit..

pimpmaster9000 03-20-2017 05:32 PM

trump supporters at this point are the ones who talked too much shit and the trolls LOL...idiot potus irl...

crockett 03-20-2017 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21642292)

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

You called JoushaMo well informed and rational.. Sorry you are pretty much an idiot. I'm just not gonna bother with you anymore you are too stupid and a waste of my time.

Bladewire 03-20-2017 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21642364)
:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

You called JoushaMo well informed and rational.. Sorry you are pretty much an idiot.

It's almost as if Nico-T didn't see the thread where I tracked down that guys true identity.

This is the guy behind those fake nics and Nico-T literally just said he's "well informed and rational" :1orglaugh

bronco67 03-20-2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21642283)
So I'm watching this house investigation panel from the beginning and it's sad to see that every single Republican so far is not at all interested in asking about Russian hacking or any ties to Russia but instead are only worried about where leaks came from.

Now, of course leaks are a serious issue, but I'd say Russians interfering with our Democratic process is a bit more important than a leak. It's very frustrating to see Republicans can not set aside party politics and instead worry more about distraction and cover ups..

Fucking Sad. I hope as I watch the 5 hours of this, that these fuck heads show some respect to this country and the seriousness of having a rogue nation interfering with our elections and take that to task..

If a presidential candidate was being helped by Russia and an intelligence agency employee decides to leak that, he's being a patriot -- not a traitor. That's the way Republicans would look at this is things were switched around and Hillary was president. Leaks don't happen because something good is going on.

crockett 03-20-2017 06:46 PM

While I get that yes the Democrats are also grandstanding a bit in this, it's absloutly fucking ridiculous that it took over 2 hours of a 5 hour session for the first Republican to say anything at all about Russians interfering with our election. When 1 guy finally said something it was a single question...

For over 2 hours every republican question was about leaks... One even started bring Hillary Clinton into it.. Complete lack of respect for their position on this committee and is purpose and total disrespect for the people of this country who EXPECT them to do their fucking job.. Three hours into it they are still fumbling around asking questions about wire tapping Trump..

These guys are partisan to the core they literally give no fuck about this country..

Bladewire 03-20-2017 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua G (Post 21642325)

thank you, by the way.

Shut up retard the men are talking!

beerptrol 03-20-2017 06:50 PM

Leaks were great when they helped Chump, now they are bad because they are hurting him

Chump wants to make america weak and is doing a great job. Dividing the nation, Undermining the intelligence community, pissing off our allies, while lining his pockets. But has nothing bad to say about Putin.
it's all good because he's anti establishment and not Hillary

bronco67 03-20-2017 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 21642553)
Leaks were great when they helped Chump, now they are bad because they are hurting him

Chump wants to make america weak and is doing a great job. Dividing the nation, Undermining the intelligence community, pissing off our allies, while lining his pockets. But has nothing bad to say about Putin.
it's all good because he's anti establishment and not Hillary

He's doing an even worse job than I expected. Far fucking worse. He's in a new fucking realm of worse that doesn't even have a name. In the history of our country, no one can say they've ever seen such a looney, lying, loose-cannon scuzzbucket of a president. I dare anyone to give an example and it will be shot down immediately.

crockett 03-20-2017 07:20 PM

3hrs & 30 mins into this hearing and Republican Congressmen Stewart is still fumbling on about "leaks".. He hasn't asked a single question and Russian hacking other than how it was leaked..

Fucking disgusting. These guys need to be tarred, feathered and run out of Washington.. They do not represent democracy..

edit.. as far as partisan grandstanding.. I will condemn Democrat Eric Swalwell along with the Republicans.. Much of his line of questions did little if anything to inform us of wrong doings but rather just partisan hacking.. Some was interesting, but most was crap.

Bladewire 03-20-2017 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21642616)
3hrs & 30 mins into this hearing and Republican Congressmen Stewart is still fumbling on about "leaks".. He hasn't asked a single question and Russian hacking other than how it was leaked..

Fucking disgusting. These guys need to be tarred, feathered and run out of Washington.. They do not represent democracy..

They represent Trump and Trump represents multinational corporations. The Republicans are all about money for billionaires and viying for what crumbs of power they can scrounge up.

crockett 03-20-2017 08:53 PM

Nearing 5 hours into this...It's pretty clear by now Republicans don't give a shit about the hacking..

Democrats asked questions about the hacking.. Republicans asked questions about leaks and how the FBI's determine who the to investigate (basically their lies of questions were trying to find excuses not to investigate Trump people)

Obviously one team wants to help secure America & let the FBI/NSA do their job, while the other team is more worried about how information was given to the public and how to stop their guys from getting in trouble...

Rochard 03-20-2017 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21642283)

The Republicans aren't interested in getting to the truth. The are only interested in protecting and furthering their own interests. The possibility of foreign power corrupting our government at the highest level isn't important at all. Instead, they want to concentrate on what is important - investigating Hillary Clinton's email for the fourth time.

The entire Trump administration is corrupt. Half of them have direct connections to Russia.

john1975 03-21-2017 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 21640600)
When will this end??

As soon as Bladewire's banned, normalcy will return.

cspdinc 03-21-2017 02:51 AM

crokoshit and bladewired probably both dress in black and go to berkley.

or play in the streets chanting stupid shit. Just ignore these two losers. All these talks are brought on by butt hurt snowflakes at various levels worried about being re elected or thier poor hillary got shafted because she sucks.

there ARE illegals who voted FACT
i could go on and on but. these two bird brains arent worth it. I suggest you all do the same.

john1975 03-21-2017 03:04 AM

Agreed, but they'll keep posting tomorrow like nothing happened, since staff here doesn't care to ban anyone.

MiamiBoyz 03-21-2017 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21642064)
Trump is not reliable now.

Trump lies

http://68.media.tumblr.com/2bb8cab89...zucio1_500.jpg

Bladewire 03-21-2017 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cspdinc (Post 21643147)
I can't make money in adult and my pregosgonewild.com & pregoplanet.com & cierasagexxx.com sites all went bust so I come on here and insult people making bank in adult so I don't feel like such a loser

You don't belong here loser your shift at McDonald's starts in an hour old man.