GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Improve/Monetize my adult site (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1173449)

Arson 09-06-2015 01:07 PM

Improve/Monetize my adult site

I have an adult blog built on WP that has a small number of amateur pictures with a sentence or two describing the pic. Lots of SEO work put into it so I am doing pretty good on some keywords, and getting pretty decent organic search traffic from the Goog.

The site has a lot of potential, and has been up for almost 2 years, but I haven't really been able to come up with a solid way to monetize it. I work on several other peoples' websites so this has really just been sitting on the back burner for a while now.

I'm looking for someone that can take it to the next level. Improve the site, keep up with adding posts that fit the niche, and help me monetize everything. I'm willing to split the profits 50-50 with the right individual who believes he or she can make it happen.

August 1,2015 - August 31, 2015 Analytics Stats:
- 3,064 Unique Visitors
- 10,184 Pageviews
- 56.76% Bounce Rate
- 2,411 Organic Search Hits
- 736 Direct Hits
- 194 Referral Traffic

The site could benefit from some quality backlinks as well as more indexed posts targeting new keywords.

The domain is brandable, and I have some other domains with same naming scheme to target different popular niches. My vision was to have a network of 5 sites doing the same thing but targeting the different niches.

This could be a lucrative opportunity for someone that can see my vision and improve upon it. If you're interested shoot me a PM and I'll tell you the site name, the other domain names, and my skype so we can talk more.

sumit2531 09-06-2015 09:58 PM

Hello,

I can see what you are trying to convey. However, I need a bit more details. I tried to find your skype but couldn't. Please add me on my skype Id and let's discuss further.

Regards,

E$_manager 09-06-2015 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arson (Post 20572126)
I have an adult blog built on WP that has a small number of amateur pictures with a sentence or two describing the pic. Lots of SEO work put into it so I am doing pretty good on some keywords, and getting pretty decent organic search traffic from the Goog.

The site has a lot of potential, and has been up for almost 2 years, but I haven't really been able to come up with a solid way to monetize it. I work on several other peoples' websites so this has really just been sitting on the back burner for a while now.

I'm looking for someone that can take it to the next level. Improve the site, keep up with adding posts that fit the niche, and help me monetize everything. I'm willing to split the profits 50-50 with the right individual who believes he or she can make it happen.

August 1,2015 - August 31, 2015 Analytics Stats:
- 3,064 Unique Visitors
- 10,184 Pageviews
- 56.76% Bounce Rate
- 2,411 Organic Search Hits
- 736 Direct Hits
- 194 Referral Traffic

The site could benefit from some quality backlinks as well as more indexed posts targeting new keywords.

The domain is brandable, and I have some other domains with same naming scheme to target different popular niches. My vision was to have a network of 5 sites doing the same thing but targeting the different niches.

This could be a lucrative opportunity for someone that can see my vision and improve upon it. If you're interested shoot me a PM and I'll tell you the site name, the other domain names, and my skype so we can talk more.

I've an offer for you! Contact me via email or icq.

email: affiliate(*)enjoybucks.com

VTRL Media 09-08-2015 12:08 PM

I have a lot of experience getting high quality backlinks if you want someone to help with that aspect. Let me know if you're interested.

email: vtrlmedia [at] gmail.com