GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   black lives matter (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1157691)

Grapesoda 12-25-2014 08:57 AM

black lives matter

HuffPost Live

mineistaken 12-25-2014 09:04 AM

Does not load for me, but since it is libtardPost - nothing to lose :)

FriendsForNow 12-25-2014 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 20337630)

This :2 cents:

Grapesoda 12-25-2014 09:27 AM

Quote:

load for me.... white guy crying about blacks killing each other.... because black lives matter.... 4 Dead, 24 Wounded In Weekend Chicago Violence :2 cents:

aztecboi2003 12-25-2014 09:35 AM

To who?:xmas-smil30

Useless Warrior 12-25-2014 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 20337643)
because black lives matter...

Grape - why do you continue to engage with these cavemen? They don't care about black lives because they have zero empathy for anyone, anywhere.

L-Pink 12-25-2014 10:02 AM

Works fine for me ........

directfiesta 12-25-2014 10:02 AM

Quote:

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh
what a caveman !

TheSquealer 12-25-2014 10:06 AM

Most do. Black lives don't seem to matter much to blacks. When they start giving a shit about the endless shootings, murders and violent assaults against blacks, by blacks,... i might start giving a shit. Until then, as long as they keep it all in a certain part of town which i can avoid, that specific segment of black culture deserves each other.

... oh.. and Happy Holidays

Useless Warrior 12-25-2014 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSquealer (Post 20337671)
Black lives don't seem to matter much to blacks.

It's a bloody good thing whites never kill other whites, eh?

Grapesoda 12-25-2014 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 20337676)

so your going to compare the numbers between blacks killing blacks and whites killing white? not a very smart idea :2 cents:

TheSquealer 12-25-2014 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 20337676)

FACT: Almost all black violent crime and black murders are caused by other blacks.

FACT: Blacks accept zero responsibility for this fact and generally avoid the topic.

FACT: If a white guy is involved in a shooting against a black, it will be headline news for months, while they keep on killing each other daily, as per usual.

Grapesoda 12-25-2014 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless Warrior (Post 20337663)
Grape - why do you continue to engage with these cavemen? They don't care about black lives because they have zero empathy for anyone, anywhere.

who doesn't care about black lives? this post is satire.... you know blacks complaining about hard core scumbag criminals being killed while assaulting the police yet blacks routinely shoot unarmed children from moving vehicles etc... 'because black lives matter' :2 cents:

L-Pink 12-25-2014 11:20 AM

More rioting in St Louis last night, explosives set off, bricks thrown at police, after white officer responding to 911 call has a gun pointed at him by 18 year old black teen. Of course this treasure to his community was shot dead.

The teen had a record of three assault charges, plus charges of armed robbery, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon. No matter, the black community led by the criminals mother responds with violence.

Merry Christmas.

Leaders call for calm after police shooting near Ferguson - Yahoo News

mineistaken 12-25-2014 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSquealer (Post 20337686)
FACT: Almost all black violent crime and black murders are caused by other blacks.

FACT: Blacks accept zero responsibility for this fact and generally avoid the topic.

FACT: If a white guy is involved in a shooting against a black, it will be headline news for months, while they keep on killing each other daily, as per usual.

Facts escape various kinds of guilters and anti whiters, they have their own "truth" :2 cents:

blackmonsters 12-25-2014 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 20337683)
so your going to compare the numbers between blacks killing blacks and whites killing white? not a very smart idea :2 cents:

Good point because as long as you kill less of your family than I do then it's all good.

:1orglaugh

L-Pink 12-25-2014 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 20337759)
Good point because as long as you kill less of your family than I do then it's all good.

And again, the real issue is deflected. Nice job, no-one noticed :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Grapesoda 12-25-2014 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 20337759)

you should be banned asshole, this isn't the first time you've advocated killing white people... just to be clear, you are a low quality piece of shit :2 cents:

blackmonsters 12-25-2014 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSquealer (Post 20337686)
1. FACT: Almost all black violent crime and black murders are caused by other blacks.

2. FACT: Blacks accept zero responsibility for this fact and generally avoid the topic.

3. FACT: If a white guy is involved in a shooting against a black, it will be headline news for months, while they keep on killing each other daily, as per usual.

1. That's true for all races in the entire world.

2. No, it's more like you ignore all the "Stop the Violence" and "Take back our community" marches that are directed at black on black crime because you are a racist.

Stop the Violence Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. In 2012 Every 28 hours a black person was killed by "authority"; we didn't get a news story every 28 hours you silly jackass.

(313 African-American men, women and children in 2012, who were killed by police officers, security guards or “vigilantes.”)

blackmonsters 12-25-2014 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 20337765)
you should be banned asshole, this isn't the first time you've advocated killing white people... just to be clear, you are a low quality piece of shit :2 cents:

Just to be clear you are a racist piece of fucking garbage that should go drown yourself in a shit filled public toilet.

blackmonsters 12-25-2014 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 20337765)

OH wait, I see how you misread that.

"Good point because as long as you kill less of your family than I do of my family then it's all good."

That's the correct context.

blackmonsters 12-25-2014 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L-Pink (Post 20337761)
And again, the real issue is deflected. Nice job, no-one noticed :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

No, it's more like you can't read.

Translation : "killing less of each other is not a point to brag about".

Grapesoda 12-25-2014 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 20337774)
OH wait, I see how you misread that.

"Good point because as long as you kill less of your family than I do of my family then it's all good."

That's the correct context.

point: it's not okay to protest violent criminals killed while assaulting the police and then kill 5 year old kids in drivebys and say black lives matter. that's the REAL fucking issue :2 cents:

blackmonsters 12-25-2014 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 20337883)
point: it's not okay to protest violent criminals killed while assaulting the police and then kill 5 year old kids in drivebys and say black lives matter. that's the REAL fucking issue :2 cents:

First you need to realize that there are some witnesses that have a different opinion than yours.
That fact that you can dismiss their account of what happened does not change other peoples perception of what happened.

You choose to shout everybody down and act like your perception is the only one possible to be correct.

You talk about protest of white on black violence but you ignore years of protest of black on black violence :

In other words : You just make stuff up about black people without a bit of reasonable research.

:2 cents:

blackmonsters 12-25-2014 02:54 PM

GrapeSoda

Be a real man and actually listen to the lyrics then tell me blacks don't protest black on black violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTsIpZ_Si3A

:helpme

Grapesoda 12-25-2014 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 20337893)
First you need to realize that there are some witnesses that have a different opinion than yours.
That fact that you can dismiss their account of what happened does not change other peoples perception of what happened.

You choose to shout everybody down and act like your perception is the only one possible to be correct.

You talk about protest of white on black violence but you ignore years of protest of black on black violence :

In other words : You just make stuff up about black people without a bit of reasonable research.

you chose to believe what you want with out any regard for truth.. you don't believe the fuckwad in Ferguson was a violent criminal? you don't believe he was slapping an old lady around stealing shit? you don't believe he was walking down the middle of the street intimidating people? and you don't believe he was assaulting a police office? that correct?

CaptainHowdy 12-25-2014 03:17 PM

Dark matter matters too ...

TheSquealer 12-25-2014 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 20337776)
No, it's more like you can't read.

Translation : "killing less of each other is not a point to brag about".

The point, which you ignore as per usual... is that the biggest problems in the black community not being protested constantly, which is black on black crime. Just because someone, somewhere did something or some organization sprang up, doesn't mean its at the top of the agenda in the black community for improving the lives of black people in the USA... because it certainly is not.

blackmonsters 12-25-2014 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 20337919)
you chose to believe what you want with out any regard for truth.. you don't believe the fuckwad in Ferguson was a violent criminal? you don't believe he was slapping an old lady around stealing shit? you don't believe he was walking down the middle of the street intimidating people? and you don't believe he was assaulting a police office? that correct?

No, I don't believe Mike Brown slapped an old lady around and neither do the police.

:1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

You talk about truth, and I hear different people saying different things and wonder how your crystal ball works to tell you the truth when nobody else knows for sure.

You don't know anything more than what the media tells you and neither do I.
The difference is that I don't right out dismiss a witness just because they are black.
I consider at least for a minute that they may be honest; you call them liars as soon as you hear something you don't want to hear.

blackmonsters 12-25-2014 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSquealer (Post 20337932)
The point, which you ignore as per usual... is that the biggest problems in the black community not being protested constantly, which is black on black crime. Just because someone, somewhere did something or some organization sprang up, doesn't mean its at the top of the agenda in the black community for improving the lives of black people in the USA... because it certainly is not.

You dare to type that stupid shit after the post I made with a whole video???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTsIpZ_Si3A

What an ignorant shit you are to keep trying to make a bullshit point that I've already responded to.

Do me a favor, it's enough of you race bullies posting shit to me so at least don't repeat the other idiot's fucking post.

TheSquealer 12-25-2014 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 20337944)
You dare to type that stupid shit after the post I made with a whole video???

What an ignorant shit you are to keep trying to make a bullshit point that I've already responded to.

Do me a favor, it's enough of you race bullies posting shit to me so at least don't repeat the other idiot's fucking post.

A video of what? A protest? Big fucking deal. Are you trying to tell me that this is the norm? Is Chicago and every other inner city which is completely plagued by black on black crime is full of black people protesting black on black crime? Of course not. There are more people protesting an "offensive" toy for sale at wallmart on any given day than black people protesting black on black crime which is destroying 1000s of families each year and killing 1000s.

Oh... hahaha... your retarded point is that some guy made a rap video to protest violence and therefore, all black people everywhere are protesting black on black crime? thats funny stuff.

Grapesoda 12-25-2014 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 20337934)
No, I don't believe Mike Brown slapped an old lady around and neither do the police.

:1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

You talk about truth, and I hear different people saying different things and wonder how your crystal ball works to tell you the truth when nobody else knows for sure.

You don't know anything more than what the media tells you and neither do I.
The difference is that I don't right out dismiss a witness just because they are black.
I consider at least for a minute that they may be honest; you call them liars as soon as you hear something you don't want to hear.

that cop saved many black lives when mike brown was killed and we both know that to be a fact... mb was a low life piece of shit... the guy would have killed you just for looking at him and you know that's a fact as well

blackmonsters 12-25-2014 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 20337977)

that cop saved many black lives when mike brown was killed and we both know that to be a fact... mb was a low life piece of shit... the guy would have killed you just for looking at him and you know that's a fact as well

That old lady must be a lesbian from Pakistan.
She should be pissed that everybody except you thinks she's a middle aged man who got slapped instead of shoved.

blackmonsters 12-25-2014 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSquealer (Post 20337971)
A video of what? A protest? Big fucking deal. Are you trying to tell me that this is the norm? Is Chicago and every other inner city which is completely plagued by black on black crime is full of black people protesting black on black crime? Of course not. There are more people protesting an "offensive" toy for sale at wallmart on any given day than black people protesting black on black crime which is destroying 1000s of families each year and killing 1000s.

Oh... hahaha... your retarded point is that some guy made a rap video to protest violence and therefore, all black people everywhere are protesting black on black crime? thats funny stuff.

Ahh, see you talk shit and call people savages when they protest and then when they use another method you claim they don't care enough.

The circular racist argument: damned if you do, damned if you don't because damn you for being black.

Horatio Caine 12-25-2014 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 20337771)
1. That's true for all races in the entire world.

2. No, it's more like you ignore all the "Stop the Violence" and "Take back our community" marches that are directed at black on black crime because you are a racist.

3. In 2012 Every 28 hours a black person was killed by "authority"; we didn't get a news story every 28 hours you silly jackass.

(313 African-American men, women and children in 2012, who were killed by police officers, security guards or ?vigilantes.?)

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh :1orglaugh

Fuck, there are more people at Finishline for new shoe release than at so called Stop The Violence movement.

http://media.mlive.com/saginawnews_i...d57046e416.jpg

blackmonsters 12-25-2014 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horatio Caine (Post 20338003)
:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh :1orglaugh

Fuck, there are more people at Finishline for new shoe release than at so called Stop The Violence movement.

http://media.mlive.com/saginawnews_i...d57046e416.jpg

Meanwhile at the protest for violent methhead trailer trash trying to reduce trailer explosions :

http://www.tucsontaxitales.com/wp-co...0/MethHead.jpg

blackmonsters 12-25-2014 04:42 PM

Where are all the protest for white on white violence?

http://i.imgur.com/dyjHA.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/...80_634x455.jpg

Man guarded at Mobile hospital after meth lab explosion burns baby | AL.com
http://blog.al.com/live/2009/08/large_burnedbaby.jpg
Man guarded at Mobile hospital after meth lab explosion burns baby | AL.com

Meth blast victim recovering; no charges pending yet (WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTO CONTENT) | Disclosure News Online
http://www.disclosurenewsonline.com/...hhutchison.jpg

Nine indicted in Cayuga County meth lab explosion that killed man | syracuse.com
http://imgick.syracuse.com/home/syr-...698-mmmain.jpg

Well that's enough, google "meth lab explosions" yourself and try to figure out how to stop this violence.

Sly 12-25-2014 04:51 PM

The only white people that stick up for meth heads, are meth heads.

We don't need to riot. We want them gone and have no problem saying it.

blackmonsters 12-25-2014 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sly (Post 20338022)
The only white people that stick up for meth heads, are meth heads.

We don't need to riot. We want them gone and have no problem saying it.

I believe that.
My post is just bullshit to show how easy it is to blame a race of people for social problems when they are actually all of our problems.

Just doing the reverse of what I see people here doing when speaking of black people.

Horatio Caine 12-25-2014 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 20338028)
I believe that.
My post is just bullshit to show how easy it is to blame a race of people for social problems when they are actually all of our problems.

Just doing the reverse of what I see people here doing when speaking of black people.

No its not. And just in case you colorblind the 82% of robberies is YOU and your black people. Not mine.

http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-conte...Statistics.jpg

TheSquealer 12-25-2014 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 20338015)
Where are all the protest for white on white violence?

When it becomes endemic and is destroying whole segments of the population, you can be 100% certain that "white people" will acknowledge it as a problem and confront it head on. They won't be sitting around blaming black people for it, looking for excuses and deflecting attention away from it by finding the 1:10,000 example of a black person hurting a white person to claim there is a bigger problem somewhere else to focus on.

blackmonsters 12-25-2014 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSquealer (Post 20338037)
When it becomes endemic and is destroying whole segments of the population, you can be 100% certain that "white people" will acknowledge it as a problem and confront it head on. They won't be sitting around blaming black people for it, looking for excuses and deflecting attention away from it by finding the 1:10,000 example of a black person hurting a white person to claim there is a bigger problem somewhere else to focus on.

Well, you're pretty much the dumb ass to think gang violence/crime has destroyed a whole segment of the black community.

The worst shit makes the news, just turn on the basketball game and see the other shit.

TheSquealer 12-25-2014 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 20338058)
Well, you're pretty much the dumb ass to think gang violence/crime has destroyed a whole segment of the black community.

Really? I just checked stats on blacks and crime, blacks in prison, blacks killing blacks, black violent assaults on other blacks, blacks on public assistance, blacks as single parents and it seems that yeah... the black community is in deep trouble as it has been for ages and at the very top of the list of egregious problems is black people murdering black people.

blackmonsters 12-25-2014 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horatio Caine (Post 20338031)
No its not. And just in case you colorblind the 82% of robberies is YOU and your black people. Not mine.

http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-conte...Statistics.jpg

82% of convictions by white juries is not that convincing of a statistic in a racist country.

Put simply : OJ and Robert Blake were both acquitted of murder; but I bet you are damn sure one is guilty but the other is not.

escorpio 12-25-2014 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 20338058)

The worst shit makes the news, just turn on the basketball game and see the other shit.

That's your answer? "Basketball"?

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh
:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

escorpio 12-25-2014 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 20338064)
82% of convictions by white juries is not that convincing of a statistic in a racist country.

Put simply : OJ and Robert Blake were both acquitted of murder; but I bet you are damn sure one is guilty but the other is not.

Why do you have a problem with white juries? Are you a racist?

SuckOnThis 12-25-2014 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horatio Caine (Post 20338031)

What proof do you have that blackmonsters is committing robberies?

Someone ban this racist fuck.

Horatio Caine 12-25-2014 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 20338064)

The very first pie chart is demographics for the area. You do know how juries selected? Or you trying to be racist and say blacks are too lazy to serve on jury and make up excuses to skip their obligations? You are racist!
With departure of Pastorsinalot you sure take the lead for black dumb ass award nomination.

Horatio Caine 12-25-2014 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuckOnThis (Post 20338072)

Eat dick

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/2911000/...27e31dc756.gif

blackmonsters 12-25-2014 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuckOnThis (Post 20338072)

Yep, I'm been accused of all kinds of stuff like "advocating killing people".

Just shows how desperate racist people are.