GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Announcements (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Mall of Erotica - Call for Content Providers (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1082944)

MallOfErotica 09-25-2012 12:13 AM

Mall of Erotica - Call for Content Providers

Hello Gfy,

I'm a Canadian programmer who has been developing websites since 1995. I always dreamed of running an adult/fetish site, but lacked the support and courage to do so.

All that changed last December when I decided it was time to follow my dream, consequences be damned, and in June launched a new website (malloferotica {dot} com) where adult/erotica content providers can create shops, upload their content and sell through us. We take a modest (32%) cut of the profits (vs. the big guys' 40%) and occassionally give better rates as a thank-you to our shopkeepers. We also plan to get some local models together to make some erotic videos of our own to put up in our own shop. I'm a complete noob at being an adult webmaster (though I've seen many adult websites and worked on a few :thumbsup) but I'm muddling through it.

As of this writing we have 46 products available in 6 shops (with a few shops pending to go live). Most of our products right now are eBooks with the remainder being videos. What we need more than anything now are shops with lots of content to attract more customers to the site. We welcome producers to sell videos, audio files (yes, we have one erotic audio file!), photosets, eBooks, and eComics. We're continually making improvements to the site (when I'm not working my day job or running my side business) and are open to suggestions to make the site work better for our shopkeepers and customers.

So if you'd like to get in at the start of a new site and help me make my dream a reality then please check us out and join! The Terms of Use and FAQ pages explain the site in more detail and I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have via PM or email (nicheng {at} malloferotica [dot] com).

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

NiCheng
Mythical Founder, Mall of Erotica

MallOfErotica 03-20-2013 08:32 AM

I just wanted to post an update to this: after 7 months or so of being live I found a better merchant account provider who has none of the stupid content restrictions that the previous guy did.

If you've got content that you're having trouble posting online because the fetish is too dark, or words in the description are being taken out of context, etc. you won't find that at Mall of Erotica! Come check us out; we have over 100 products for sale but as they say content is king and we need more!

And until April 1st we're running a promotion for all our shopkeepers where they get 75% of all sales (i.e. we only take a 25% cut)! So hurry up, open a shop and start posting products!

malloferotica.com