GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Peekshows.com Not paying Webmasters! (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1024903)

rogerrabbit00 06-01-2011 08:27 AM

Peekshows.com Not paying Webmasters!

Pimpmansion wanted to warn all you webmasters and companies to beware of peekshows.com the webcam company also known as BROADCASTING CONCEPTS INC. based in Las Vegas, Nevada

We sent them significant traffic in the past on a revshare deal and we where seeing consistent monthly payments until February 2011. At that point they decided to stop paying us. We are owed about 5K a month from them and now its upto around 15K and accruing.

They tried to claim that since we stopped sending traffic that we where no longer due commissions.. They even tried to blackmail us and say that unless we put up new links and send them traffic we wont see any further money. This is the most absurd thing as we all know that on revshare deals affiliates are due money for life of client purchases.

We pay our affiliates for life of client purchases regardless whether we receive new traffic and so do all the other webcam/dating companies.

We have sent them a letter from our lawyers and demanded payments but they ignored it. We have no choice but to file a lawsuit to recover the money owed present and future as our clients are spending 20K a month on there site and we are seeing nothing from it.

If anyone else has not been paid by this company, please advise us as maybe you can join the lawsuit to recover lost monies.

adultzone 06-01-2011 08:33 AM

that sucks!

2intense 06-01-2011 10:09 AM

I never promoted these bastards

96ukssob 06-01-2011 10:10 AM

yet another company not paying...

Tjeezers 06-01-2011 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogerrabbit00 (Post 18183365)

We pay our affiliates for life of client purchases regardless whether we receive new traffic and so do all the other webcam/dating companies.

So you have affiliates, and they generated your sales by a webcam site that is closed now? I get a feeling there is more to this story

Tjeezers 06-01-2011 11:03 AM

anyway, you seem to be a good fit for awempire. They have also a so called life time system and also have their own definitions of Life Time Revenue for 15 days. I think you should go with the BIG player here. See you soon in a new thread

rogerrabbit00 06-01-2011 11:38 AM

Attention: Peekshows.com Models and Studios

We are setup with Streamate.com and IMlive.com and are very happy.

This is an open invite for all former Peekshows.com models / studios. Setup with Streamate.com or IMlive.com and I will make sure you get exclusive promo emails sent to members of Hornymatches.com for yourself or your models. Hit me up.

Nubiles 06-01-2011 12:12 PM

I have been getting my payments, for 11 years now. Still nothing missing for me.
Hope you get paid.

twistyneck 06-01-2011 12:16 PM

The whole point of revshare is to get rebills whether or not you are still sending sales and/or traffic. I've coasted for years sometimes. Good luck, I hope you get paid.

Tjeezers 06-01-2011 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogerrabbit00 (Post 18184983)
We are setup with Streamate.com and IMlive.com and are very happy.

This is an open invite for all former Peekshows.com models / studios. Setup with Streamate.com or IMlive.com and I will make sure you get exclusive promo emails sent to members of Hornymatches.com for yourself or your models. Hit me up.

I`d like to hear MORE THAN EVER now the side of peekshows.
You run in this thread a little the show but I think you are talking a little to fast
As said before, you tell us details that should end up in a logical story, but experience has learned me on GFY that it always start like this.

Even the biggest trees have been chopped down after they catches to many wind!

Peekshow, be my guest...

Tjeezers 06-01-2011 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twistyneck (Post 18185400)
The whole point of revshare is to get rebills whether or not you are still sending sales and/or traffic. I've coasted for years sometimes. Good luck, I hope you get paid.

There are also affiliate programs who do studio deals, swing affiliates inside to send traffic, close program after certain period, and 123 who gets the recurring sales of the affiliate past traffic? The owner of the closed program. Seen this a little to much happened last year(s).. new webcam programs ( I thought pimpmansion also made the cam script for clubxxxcash or something like that, closed pretty fast after a GFY promo and first traffic send ) ...

So Before I take this OP his word, I have to go thru a lot of WHAT IF situations. And we are all competition of each other, but in thread like this we suddenly need to support one and other? Yeah... This is not a VideoSecrets Thread where someone did not updated his contact info. And funny, Jeff told a Webmaster friend of mines that it was all a publicity stunt and they gained more traffic senders than ever!! So.. GFY he... learn to read and understand it

His story lacks of details from his side. Peekshows does not have a management like this, otherwise they would haven been out of business long ago. I smell a costume deal that went wrong from your side, and peekshows made the deal invalid cause certain expectations where not lived up...

OP, this is what you get when you post a story, and then call up all models of a cam company to move to you under the promise of a extra promo without letting Peekshows do their word. You could have invited them to make themselves clear here, you did not.. you jumped on the wagon and want his models and studios to work for you.

The models and studios and webmasters of peekshow have no issues... YOU HAVE ONE...

I smell something...

Fat Panda 06-01-2011 01:58 PM

fuck peekshows another nonpaying company...lifetime revshare fucking sham

rogerrabbit00 06-01-2011 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tjeezers (Post 18186345)
There are also affiliate programs who do studio deals, swing affiliates inside to send traffic, close program after certain period, and 123 who gets the recurring sales of the affiliate past traffic? The owner of the closed program. Seen this a little to much happened last year(s).. new webcam programs ( I thought pimpmansion also made the cam script for clubxxxcash or something like that, closed pretty fast after a GFY promo and first traffic send ) ...

So Before I take this OP his word, I have to go thru a lot of WHAT IF situations. And we are all competition of each other, but in thread like this we suddenly need to support one and other? Yeah... This is not a VideoSecrets Thread where someone did not updated his contact info. And funny, Jeff told a Webmaster friend of mines that it was all a publicity stunt and they gained more traffic senders than ever!! So.. GFY he... learn to read and understand it

His story lacks of details from his side. Peekshows does not have a management like this, otherwise they would haven been out of business long ago. I smell a costume deal that went wrong from your side, and peekshows made the deal invalid cause certain expectations where not lived up...

OP, this is what you get when you post a story, and then call up all models of a cam company to move to you under the promise of a extra promo without letting Peekshows do their word. You could have invited them to make themselves clear here, you did not.. you jumped on the wagon and want his models and studios to work for you.

The models and studios and webmasters of peekshow have no issues... YOU HAVE ONE...

I smell something...

This was not us. Clubxxxcash. What made you think it was? If you really want to see some proof about the status of Peekshows.com / Broadcasting Concepts, Inc. Do a google search on their old building address and the term REO.

3920 E Patrick Ln.
LAS VEGAS, NV 89120

I really don't care where their models go. The warning signs are there. One day the check will not cash. Ask for daily payments. :2 cents:

MattJustin 06-01-2011 02:23 PM

bump for awareness :)

DeputyDog 06-01-2011 04:43 PM

PeekShows.com and PeeksCash.com has always paid their webmasters, on time since 1999, in accordance with the PeeksCash.com Webmaster Agreement which is viewable by anyone at: peekscash.com/signup/terms.html or google: "PeeksCash Webmaster Agreement".
PeekShows continues to this day to pay its webmasters, models and all legal obligations as it has always done, and plans on doing so into the future. Webmaster Checks go out on the 5th of every month, and models get paid each week for the week before, just as they always have!

After almost 2 years of good business together (and on-time payment by PeekShows to Horny Matches of well over a quarter of a million dollars in commission) Horny Matches removed all links to PeekShows.com during the summer of 2010. Even though, according to the PeeksCash.com Webmaster Agreement, affiliates must have at least 1 active Qualified Link to PeekShows.com in order to qualify for commissions.

When Horny Matches removed their links, it was assumed that Horny Matches knew what they were doing and realized they would be forfeiting their commissions. They did after all agree to the PeeksCash.com Webmaster Agreement... While requesting that Horny Matches comply with the PeeksCash.com Webmaster Agreement by adding a Qualified Link to one of their approved sites, over the next 8 months PeekShows.com continued to pay commissions on time. These payments were made by PeekShows.com in good faith and in hopes of rekindling the business relationship. Eventually after no remedy, PeekShows.com did stop making commission payments to Horny Matches.

Peekshows Management and staff at this time would rather act in a professional manner and not get into the defamation of character wars that have been started. We at Peekshows have stood by our strong business relationships and business practices since 1999 and will continue to do so.

Furthermore, due to the legal proceedings that are just beginning, PeekShows.com declines to comment any further on this subject, upon advice from their attorneys.

kristin 06-01-2011 04:57 PM

I'm still paid by them every month.

rogerrabbit00 06-01-2011 05:07 PM

Who would believe we are unable to come up with a "Qualified Link"? LOL. Talk to you more tomorrow! Seems like traffic extortion to me for 90 days past due payments.

merina0803 06-01-2011 05:14 PM

wtf is going on in vegas these days? is it the new place to form a shell?

Tjeezers 06-01-2011 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogerrabbit00 (Post 18187149)
Who would believe we are unable to come up with a "Qualified Link"? LOL. Talk to you more tomorrow! Seems like traffic extortion to me for 90 days past due payments.

I overestimated you
You seem to be even to fucking stupid to read an agreement. You know the episode where Kyle in Southpark becomes part of a human Ipad? The clue of that episode was : Read before you agree with terms.

God, what a fucking loser you are. By hiding the facts from Peekshow, to manipulate us all, and trying to gain some models and studios and try to make a show here.

You are sir are fail of the week!

lazycash 06-01-2011 10:25 PM

Funny, considering there has been threads about missing or late pimpmansion payments, now they have the same complaints. Looks like they didn't follow the affiliate agreement and removed all their links.

Chosen 06-02-2011 01:00 AM

It sucks...

2MuchMark 06-02-2011 05:37 AM

Roger,

If you have your lawyer involved I am fairly certain that he would have advised you not to start a thread like this. If you're not respecting Peekshow's TOS then they may be within their rights to stop working with you. Accusing them of Blackmail in a public forum could land you in some serious trouble if they decided to pursue it. What I would suggest that you do is review their TOS with your lawyer, then contact them to work it out. Regardless of which one of you may have made a mistake, this would be a chance to settle the dispute properly, or fix the mistake and continue what seemed like a profitable business relationship.

EddyTheDog 04-15-2012 07:12 AM

edit......

AdultSEOUK 02-27-2013 09:03 AM

I have heard so many horror stories about this company, paying seems to be a recurring issue with them.

nikki99 02-27-2013 12:17 PM

God Damn

2intense 02-27-2013 01:04 PM

fucking losers

adultmobile 02-27-2013 05:26 PM

Old thread.
Anyway nubiles said they're paid always as affiliate... and I know lots cam studios in peekshows, if they did not paid models I would hear it.

EddyTheDog 02-27-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdultSEOUK (Post 19503163)
I have heard so many horror stories about this company, paying seems to be a recurring issue with them.

LOL - Somebody else noticed this thread has a PR4 - Quick get your links in before it goes:thumbsup....

alias 02-27-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EddyTheDog (Post 19504214)
LOL - Somebody else noticed this thread has a PR4 - Quick get your links in before it goes:thumbsup....

INFINITE PR LOOP :pimp

DutchTrafficService 01-23-2014 08:58 AM

Thanks for the tip Eddy =)

rogueteens 01-23-2014 09:31 AM

Quote:

cheers :)

AdultB2B 01-25-2014 01:59 AM

I've personally worked with Peekshows in the past and I have to say they are one of the most ethical companies in our space.

Richard and his team are honest businesspeople who pay their bills.

If I were to guess who was wrong in this dispute it wouldn't be them.

Feng-PD 01-25-2014 03:32 AM

Quote:

hurray for seo! :thumbsup:thumbsup

seeandsee 01-25-2014 04:35 AM

Too bad people not paying, really killing the biz if true