Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Many have businesses in both adult and mainstream. Come here to discuss your mainstream business, find new traffic opportunities, new programs to promote, and more! Whether you are in the FOREX, dating, gambling, gaming, herbal products, blogging, or any other mainstream business this forum will take your business to the next level!

Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2017, 10:29 AM   #1
Confirmed User
floresmedia's Avatar
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2017
Location: California
Posts: 101
When doing a photo or video shoot what forms are needed to legally use the content in California?

I am interested in creating my own content, photo and video, I already have some girls that want to do some shoots, however I am not sure what forms/documents are needed for me to legally use/sell the photos and videos I shoot. I have seen model photo release forms. Is that all that is needed?
Web/App Developer - Web Master - Systems Admin
Contact: [email protected]
floresmedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 11:19 PM   #2
Confirmed User
INever's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: .......in a niche, in orbit......
Posts: 2,998
Make sure you photograph the model signing the release. Put a copy of their ID visible in the photo. Take a separate photo of their ID, and one of them holding their ID to be safe.

You can find standard model releases on the web but make sure it says "any and all uses".
Also include a line for compensation; whether it's $1, Trade for Images, or whatever.
That helps make it legally binding.

Also, keep it short and simple. No legalese. Something anyone 18 or older could be expected to read and comprehend.

This ain't legal advice. See a lawyer if you want that!
INever is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >


content, legally, photo, shoot, video, california, forms
Thread Tools

©2000-, AVN Media Network Inc

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.