Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

 
Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2023, 12:58 PM   #1
Justaguy31
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2023
Posts: 41
Hiring KVS Developer

Looking for KVS developer to do small changes to thumbnails.
__________________
WWW.ANALEGG.COM - FREE ANAL PORN VIDEOS
Justaguy31 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2023, 05:06 PM   #2
Azamat
Confirmed User
 
Azamat's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Posts: 52
Hi there, yeah I can help ya right away
__________________
KVS, Mechbunny, API's, Elevatedx, NATS, dating sites, Symfony, Laravel, LAMP stack development. Always online, seeking long term opportunities. US based clients real references available.
Azamat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 03:32 AM   #3
Woody W.
Confirmed User
 
Woody W.'s Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 303
Hello there,
Our team has experience working on KVS projects. We'll be glad to assist! Feel free to contact us anytime at adulthtml [at] gmail.com
__________________
Offering Design, Web-Development, QA services since 2009
Email: adulthtml[at]gmail.com | Skype: adult-html | Telegram: @adulthtml | Site/portfolio: adult-html.com
Woody W. is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 02:31 AM   #4
Justaguy31
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2023
Posts: 41
Still looking for one.

Currently looking for someone to create front- and backend for feature of composite thumbnail created with up to 3 different screenshots
__________________
WWW.ANALEGG.COM - FREE ANAL PORN VIDEOS
Justaguy31 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 02:47 AM   #5
Azamat
Confirmed User
 
Azamat's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Posts: 52
Hi yep can help you with that how to connect though?
__________________
KVS, Mechbunny, API's, Elevatedx, NATS, dating sites, Symfony, Laravel, LAMP stack development. Always online, seeking long term opportunities. US based clients real references available.
Azamat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 03:03 AM   #6
Justaguy31
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2023
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azamat View Post
Hi yep can help you with that how to connect though?
your private messages are disabled
__________________
WWW.ANALEGG.COM - FREE ANAL PORN VIDEOS
Justaguy31 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 03:05 AM   #7
Azamat
Confirmed User
 
Azamat's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaguy31 View Post
your private messages are disabled
Sent you private pm
__________________
KVS, Mechbunny, API's, Elevatedx, NATS, dating sites, Symfony, Laravel, LAMP stack development. Always online, seeking long term opportunities. US based clients real references available.
Azamat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 03:36 AM   #8
Azamat
Confirmed User
 
Azamat's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaguy31 View Post
your private messages are disabled
u can message me now
__________________
KVS, Mechbunny, API's, Elevatedx, NATS, dating sites, Symfony, Laravel, LAMP stack development. Always online, seeking long term opportunities. US based clients real references available.
Azamat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 03:37 AM   #9
Justaguy31
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2023
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azamat View Post
Sent you private pm
I received none mate
__________________
WWW.ANALEGG.COM - FREE ANAL PORN VIDEOS
Justaguy31 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 05:09 AM   #10
Justaguy31
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2023
Posts: 41
Just warning you guys about this Azamat dude, he is clearly a scammer.

I noticed something was off right away said that he needed access to both my admin panel and FTP server to deliver the job. That he had no own KVS license despite having had thousands of so called customers. He blocked and deleted our discord conversation unfortunately

https://ibb.co/BZmzS72

This proofs that his alias is OwnMaker, which will soon become an important clue.

I asked him to do 1 specific job, which is to create a front- and backend feature to make composite thumbnails. He asked like 150 USD for it and said it would take a few days. I quickly declined his offer once it became apparent he wanted access to my server. After which his attitude changed quickly.

It was by coincidence that I discovered days later that he really was a scammer, when I contacted KVS support to ask if I could somehow comebine 3 thumbs into one. They told me that I had already asked about it on the forums, and that they would provide a code. I told them I didn't know about anything, and then they gave me the following forum link

https://forum.kernel-video-sharing.c...ages-into-one/

Notice how this user is called Ownmaker, who made the post around the time I contacted him, which does line up with the discord name of Azamat.

Not sure if this warrants enough evidence to have this guy suspended from GFY, but anyone with a few grams of brain matter should know better than to do business with this guy.
__________________
WWW.ANALEGG.COM - FREE ANAL PORN VIDEOS
Justaguy31 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 06:24 AM   #11
Azamat
Confirmed User
 
Azamat's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Posts: 52
The rarest and unavoidable reply of mine. Excuse my language but First of foremost dumbest of all people like you should be banned asap. U must be mentally ill or possessed to call me a scammer. Respectfully there is no other way around unfortunately. U never gave me login and I donít have to own kvs license to do kvs work. I did not block you and u being retard I have deleted nonsense time wasting chat asap how does that make me scammer? Yeah I created post on kvs forum asking what u asked whats wrong with that? Look at the reply they are considering to include in future update. If you gonna ask someone for help be more detailed so people can avoid you, its professional that way. What u tried to prove here approves your retarted, U should be more careful before calling someone scammer


Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaguy31 View Post
Just warning you guys about this Azamat dude, he is clearly a scammer.

I noticed something was off right away said that he needed access to both my admin panel and FTP server to deliver the job. That he had no own KVS license despite having had thousands of so called customers. He blocked and deleted our discord conversation unfortunately

https://ibb.co/BZmzS72

This proofs that his alias is OwnMaker, which will soon become an important clue.

I asked him to do 1 specific job, which is to create a front- and backend feature to make composite thumbnails. He asked like 150 USD for it and said it would take a few days. I quickly declined his offer once it became apparent he wanted access to my server. After which his attitude changed quickly.

It was by coincidence that I discovered days later that he really was a scammer, when I contacted KVS support to ask if I could somehow comebine 3 thumbs into one. They told me that I had already asked about it on the forums, and that they would provide a code. I told them I didn't know about anything, and then they gave me the following forum link

https://forum.kernel-video-sharing.c...ages-into-one/

Notice how this user is called Ownmaker, who made the post around the time I contacted him, which does line up with the discord name of Azamat.

Not sure if this warrants enough evidence to have this guy suspended from GFY, but anyone with a few grams of brain matter should know better than to do business with this guy.
Azamat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 11:57 AM   #12
Justaguy31
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2023
Posts: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azamat View Post
The rarest and unavoidable reply of mine. Excuse my language but First of foremost dumbest of all people like you should be banned asap. U must be mentally ill or possessed to call me a scammer. Respectfully there is no other way around unfortunately. U never gave me login and I donít have to own kvs license to do kvs work. I did not block you and u being retard I have deleted nonsense time wasting chat asap how does that make me scammer? Yeah I created post on kvs forum asking what u asked whats wrong with that? Look at the reply they are considering to include in future update. If you gonna ask someone for help be more detailed so people can avoid you, its professional that way. What u tried to prove here approves your retarted, U should be more careful before calling someone scammer
The irony, calling someone else an idiot while not even being able to speak English to the level of a child.

1. You claimed you could do the job, but you had no idea and had to resort to a public help forum of KVS in hopes to get help.

2. You tried to convince me you needed FTP access, which is not needed. Convince me otherwise.

3. You claimed that you have had thousands of customers, yet you don't even own a KVS license for dev purposes. I mean, if you are going to lie, at least make it a bit more believable.

3. You deleted me from discord and thus also the conversations we had.

Just accept the fact that you got caught trying to rip me off. You surely won't make the same mistake with your next victim.
__________________
WWW.ANALEGG.COM - FREE ANAL PORN VIDEOS
Justaguy31 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 12:28 PM   #13
Azamat
Confirmed User
 
Azamat's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Posts: 52
1. Explain to me how u managed to think and compare my English language level with child speaking its native language level? And have the audacity to say its Irony?

2. Excuse my language but again u proven you are a retard, for someone to work on your kvs site why anyone need to own kvs license?
Am i missing something here? Or you want me to deploy your specific kvs version with my license and publish on my github with modifications and share u the repo? How am I gonna do the big changes for backend and front end so u can actually see the result on your site? Who told you dev needs to have kvs dev license to make modifications on your site? In the link you shared to my kvs forum post how can u blatantly say they will give you the code? They will not give you any hint on your specific changes or any code, my question is for information purpose you retard! Keep lying it will get you nowhere.

3. I do have lot of customers and I donít owe you or required to keep retards like you in my dmís. Why u still wheeping and bringing this nonsense?

I only accept one fact. Which why you get nobody to reply you and help you yet u call me scammer because I have to have kvs dev license to make big changes in your kvs site according to your knowledge or smt. Maybe Iím missing something lmk. Iím calling you retard because u blatantly called me scammer which is blasphemy. Be assured no one on gfy will dare to reach out to you because you are so unreasonable yet you had no business or transaction whatsoever and call someone scammer! Be sure of that from now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaguy31 View Post
The irony, calling someone else an idiot while not even being able to speak English to the level of a child.

1. You claimed you could do the job, but you had no idea and had to resort to a public help forum of KVS in hopes to get help.

2. You tried to convince me you needed FTP access, which is not needed. Convince me otherwise.

3. You claimed that you have had thousands of customers, yet you don't even own a KVS license for dev purposes. I mean, if you are going to lie, at least make it a bit more believable.

3. You deleted me from discord and thus also the conversations we had.

Just accept the fact that you got caught trying to rip me off. You surely won't make the same mistake with your next victim.
Azamat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 01:33 PM   #14
Azamat
Confirmed User
 
Azamat's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Posts: 52
I offered you help for way less amount in intention of good faith like my lots of long term customers and u called me scammer because you believe my post to kvs forum specifically in technical support section asking from kvs support for hints made u think Iím going to rip you off and kvs support going to give me copy paste code. You are new to this I get it. U should know better about kvs support. That is the real irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaguy31 View Post
The irony, calling someone else an idiot while not even being able to speak English to the level of a child.

1. You claimed you could do the job, but you had no idea and had to resort to a public help forum of KVS in hopes to get help.

2. You tried to convince me you needed FTP access, which is not needed. Convince me otherwise.

3. You claimed that you have had thousands of customers, yet you don't even own a KVS license for dev purposes. I mean, if you are going to lie, at least make it a bit more believable.

3. You deleted me from discord and thus also the conversations we had.

Just accept the fact that you got caught trying to rip me off. You surely won't make the same mistake with your next victim.
__________________
KVS, Mechbunny, API's, Elevatedx, NATS, dating sites, Symfony, Laravel, LAMP stack development. Always online, seeking long term opportunities. US based clients real references available.
Azamat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 03:27 AM   #15
Justaguy31
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2023
Posts: 41
I can't even be bothered to read your replies. GTFO my thread
__________________
WWW.ANALEGG.COM - FREE ANAL PORN VIDEOS
Justaguy31 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 03:44 AM   #16
Azamat
Confirmed User
 
Azamat's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Posts: 52
Yeah truth bothers you, what a complete retard, nothing here is yours, its public forum. You are sick dumb narcissist, racist, lier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaguy31 View Post
I can't even be bothered to read your replies. GTFO my thread
Azamat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 09:07 PM   #17
tomash999
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 82
It is rather common to provide access to a public server other than the production or local development server in order to publish work. This allows the main site to continue functioning regularly. When the changes are complete, you will only need to pull the updated version, which will access the production data.

As for the forum question - if possible, I would've used background process (maybe not in PHP) to process the videos. Grab image frames from each video, create a new thumbnail, and write back to their API in someway. interestingly, there is no public documentation about this platform.
tomash999 is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 11:46 PM   #18
adultinnovation
👀
 
adultinnovation's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 3,505

Bunch of brokies
__________________
Adult Design
Design, Programming, SEO Ranking
adultinnovation is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 12:11 AM   #19
Azamat
Confirmed User
 
Azamat's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Posts: 52
He has no idea about version control and Iím not gonna let it slide someone calling me scammer. For the task Its straight forward to achieve it, grab the selected 3 screenshots on selected event and pass it to php function using kvs image generator library or achieve it with image merge solution into one image and put it on server, also can create and have custom field in admin for the video as generated thumb 3 in 1. Then u can simply access kvs global system storage with smarty for video object on front end and show that generated image. Thats it. There is a reason why I asked for hints in kvs forum specifically in technical section, not public section. It is always wise to ask them for such changes just for the sake of different easier approach and perspective, and this brokie retard thought kvs support would give me such code and Iím going to rip him off 150usd, never ever reply to someone with good faith to help for very low amount who says ďsmall changesĒ when they actually have no idea and then calls you scammer because you have to own kvs dev license and by asking FTP access to his server to apply and test the changes makes you also scammer and that person should be banned from gfy. Complete retard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomash999 View Post
It is rather common to provide access to a public server other than the production or local development server in order to publish work. This allows the main site to continue functioning regularly. When the changes are complete, you will only need to pull the updated version, which will access the production data.

As for the forum question - if possible, I would've used background process (maybe not in PHP) to process the videos. Grab image frames from each video, create a new thumbnail, and write back to their API in someway. interestingly, there is no public documentation about this platform.
Azamat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
developer, kvs, thumbnails, hiring
Thread Tools



Advertising inquiries - marketing at gfy dot com

Contact Admin - Advertise - GFY Rules - Top

©2000-, AI Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.